PDA

View Full Version : Mystic River boycott

Froggystyle
11-19-2003, 08:41 AM
I got this in an e-mail today, and I think it is about right. I'm not going to watch it.
Unfortunately, I believe the e-mail is old, but still... we can do our part.
'Mystic River', the new movie being released this Wednesday is starring Sean Penn and Tim Robbins who have been known to spew hate speech against our current President, assaulting
his character for doing what he is attempting to do with the war on terror, to protect
Americans from further attack, which has been very successful so far.
These 2 liberal actors have sided with Saddam Hussein and Osama Bin Laden and against our
own country, as demonstrated by Penn's going to Iraq prior to the war in protest of our
pending attack to remove the terrorist regime of Saddam Hussein, saying that we have no
right to attack innocent people and that it was the Bush administration that is starting
this war. Let us not forget 9/11/2001. I figure I have no way to let the liberals in Hollywood
know that they are just actors.... and not representative of mainstream America, by myself.
But if each one of you routes this note to all of your friends who support our troops and the
administration, and make sure that they do not go to this movie.
Encourage all you know...... not to go to it. By doing this..... these actors won't be able to get a job. Look what it did for Alec Baldwin's career! He's a washed up actor that watches his mouth these days. We have 2 days until this movie starts. Let the boycott begin. Route this to every loyal Patriotic person you know and stay away from this movie with these anti-American activists. These are 2 very outspoken hate ministers and we can make a difference.

rivercrazy
11-19-2003, 09:08 AM
Lets add Johnny Depp and the Dixie Chicks to this list as well.....

Picklefork
11-19-2003, 09:32 AM
Yea, and the part that really bothers me is, I think Clint Eastwood is the director/producer. True? If so, what the hell is he thinking?

HavasuDreamin'
11-19-2003, 09:33 AM
Don't forget Susan Sarandon.
Bitch! :mad:

TheLurker
11-19-2003, 09:34 AM
And dont forget Martin Sheen

Picklefork
11-19-2003, 09:36 AM
Hey! What about Clint Eastwood?

jbtrailerjim
11-19-2003, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by TheLurker
And dont forget Martin Sheen
He is the reason I have never watched The West Wing. **** him.:mad: I also will never go watch another Sean Penn or Tim Robbins flick. This is the only way we can get these Liberal anti-American actors to shut up. **** em all.

Just Tool'n
11-19-2003, 10:03 AM
Screw all of the Hollywood liberals!