PDA

View Full Version : Yesterday was a great day!!!

rvrtoy
11-19-2003, 08:01 PM
Yesterday at 7:16pm my beautiful wife gave birth to my 4th child. My first little girl:D :D She was 6lbs and 8ozs. She rated a 9.9 on the apgar scale.:D :D She is absolutely perfect
This was a very emotional birth because about an hour before delivery I nearly lost my wife and daughter. My wifes blood pressure crashed to nothing ( 63 over 31 i beleive) and my daughters heart rate dropped to less than 60 from 160+ amoungst other trials.
All is well now. I just needed to share my events of yesterday a few more folks:D :D

Mrs Scuba
11-19-2003, 08:10 PM
Congratulations!!! Glad everything turned out great for you, DAD. Hope your daughter and wife are well, and post pics when you get a chance. :)

Tom Brown
11-19-2003, 08:13 PM
Beautiful news! :) :) :)
:D :D :D
Congratulations and thank you. You just made my night. :)

JetBoatRich
11-19-2003, 08:17 PM
Congratulations on your new Daughter and I am happy they are both ok. Take care of them both. :D :eek!:

Hustler
11-19-2003, 08:18 PM
Awsome news!! Glad to hear every thing was ok in the end, enjoy your new baby girl now because one morning your going to wake up and start cleaning the guns :D

Johnwithjm
11-19-2003, 08:18 PM
Congrats to you and the little lady Steve. Glad to here the wife and new baby are doing fine. That must have been one hell of a scare. Save me a cigar:)

rvrtoy
11-19-2003, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by Hustler
Awsome news!! Glad to hear every thing was ok in the end, enjoy your new baby girl now because one morning your going to wake up and start cleaning the guns :D
LMAO...I have that part covered already....3 older brothers with short tempers. I needed something to keep my ass out of jail....LOL

rvrtoy
11-19-2003, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by Johnwithjm
Congrats to you and the little lady Steve. Glad to here the wife and new baby are doing fine. That must have been one hell of a scare. Save me a cigar:)
Thanks John. Everything is wonderful tonite. Thanks for the kind words. And yes, I have a cigar with your name on it:)

rvrtoy
11-19-2003, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by Mrs Scuba
Congratulations!!! Glad everything turned out great for you, DAD. Hope your daughter and wife are well, and post pics when you get a chance. :)
Left the digital at the hospital.. I will post some pics tommorow night.:D :D

Cheap Thrills
11-19-2003, 08:31 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1127303.gif
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1127305.gif http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/11274_1_105.gif
C.T. :wink:

Mrs Scuba
11-19-2003, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by rvrtoy
Left the digital at the hospital.. I will post some pics tommorow night.:D :D
We will anxiously be waiting. :D

jbtrailerjim
11-19-2003, 08:53 PM
Congrats Steve to you and your wife. Watching your own child born is the most incredible experience I think a person can ever have. I will never forget it and I never understood how special it was till I experienced it myself. Enjoy and get ready some sleepless nights.:D

TheLurker
11-19-2003, 08:53 PM
Congrats to you and even more props to the Mrs!!
She was the one doing the hard labor. Good health to you all and get some rest while you can. The adrenalin rush has probably wore off by now

Kilrtoy
11-19-2003, 09:20 PM
Dipar duty begins,
Congrats....

anxious
11-19-2003, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
Dipar duty begins,
Congrats....
and also:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

phebus
11-19-2003, 10:05 PM
Congratulations, Mama must be thrilled to finally get her little girl. Now, after four, you probably are facing the exciting part of your life....getting cut!! :)

rvrtoy
11-19-2003, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by phebus
Congratulations, Mama must be thrilled to finally get her little girl. Now, after four, you probably are facing the exciting part of your life....getting cut!! :)
OOOH Yeah.....Momma had the tubal this morning at 10am and I will be getting cut Dec 26th.:D:eek: :D :eek:

rvrtoy
11-19-2003, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by jbtrailerjim
Congrats Steve to you and your wife. Watching your own child born is the most incredible experience I think a person can ever have. I will never forget it and I never understood how special it was till I experienced it myself. Enjoy and get ready some sleepless nights.:D
Thanks for the kind words Jim. :D

jbtrailerjim
11-19-2003, 10:19 PM
OOOH Yeah.....Momma had the tubal this morning at 10am and I will be getting cut Dec 26th.:D:eek: :D :eek:
Gettin cut the day after X-Mas. Is it going to be a X-mas present to yourself. Ouch.:eek: :D :eek!:

Charley
11-19-2003, 10:21 PM
Congrads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D

rvrtoy
11-19-2003, 10:21 PM
Gettin cut the day after X-Mas. Is it going to be a X-mas present to yourself. Ouch.:eek: :D :eek!:
Hell yes.....I want to know that i know that i know that i will never hear "I'm late" or "I'm pregnant" again!!:D

jbtrailerjim
11-19-2003, 10:25 PM
Hell yes.....I want to know that i know that i know that i will never hear "I'm late" or "I'm pregnant" again!!:D
LOL...I don't blame you. I think my wife and I are done too. We just have not decided who's going to get cut. The thought of someone cuttin on my sack scares the shit out of me.:eek: :eek:

anxious
11-19-2003, 10:27 PM
there was a funny home improvement episode about being cut. laughed my a@@ off. glad its you and not me

syke-o
11-19-2003, 10:27 PM
congrats!!!! glad to hear everything turned out ok in the end!!!!

rvrtoy
11-19-2003, 10:28 PM
I figured if she is willing to be opened up and cut appart hgours after giving birth, the least I could do is put the boys on the chopping block. Double safe:D

91nordic29
11-20-2003, 06:50 AM
LOL...I don't blame you. I think my wife and I are done too. We just have not decided who's going to get cut. The thought of someone cuttin on my sack scares the shit out of me.:eek: :eek:
ask for the "no - scalpel" surgery. it is supposed to be alot better for the men folk pain wise. (i have been looking into it for mr. nordic:D ).
snip snip (http://www.vasectomy.md/)

rvrtoy
11-20-2003, 07:16 AM
Originally posted by 91nordic29
ask for the "no - scalpel" surgery. it is supposed to be alot better for the men folk pain wise. (i have been looking into it for mr. nordic:D ).
snip snip (http://www.vasectomy.md/)
Will do...Thanks for the tip:D

Havasu47
11-20-2003, 08:46 AM
Congratlations, glad your family is OK. I have two girls, nothing like Daddy's little girl.
About the cutting...... my son was born about a year after my vascectomy. Yes, he looks just like me!
After being tested I was just as fertile as before the surgery. Turns out one of the tubes re-connected while still healing. Went to another Doctor and hasd the joy of doing it a second time. He said the first one was not done correctly. Something about sealing the ends with a membrane or something.
I reccomend going back for the second check-up following the surgery!
On a side note, he has turned out to be one of the best things in my life. Best friends.

rvrtoy
11-20-2003, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by Havasu47
Congratlations, glad your family is OK. I have two girls, nothing like Daddy's little girl.
About the cutting...... my son was born about a year after my vascectomy. Yes, he looks just like me!
After being tested I was just as fertile as before the surgery. Turns out one of the tubes re-connected while still healing. Went to another Doctor and hasd the joy of doing it a second time. He said the first one was not done correctly. Something about sealing the ends with a membrane or something.
I reccomend going back for the second check-up following the surgery!
On a side note, he has turned out to be one of the best things in my life. Best friends.
Oh yes...I have heard more than one story like that. That is why we are being double safe..By the way congrats on your new friend:D
I am the same way with my 3 boys...They are great:D :D