PDA

View Full Version : Movie Review Again>

HammerDown
11-20-2003, 05:13 PM
Master+Commander...excellent;) For sure this flick must be seen on the big screan. Great story line, excellent Cinematography special effex etc. Really something to see.
Dam those cannons do some damage.:eek:

Ziggy
11-20-2003, 05:15 PM
Excellent flick!!!!
Imagine a cannon ball hitting you in the gut---lights out for sure!

HammerDown
11-20-2003, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by Ziggy
Excellent flick!!!!
Imagine a cannon ball hitting you in the gut---lights out for sure!
Cool huh...or how about the crude medical practices:eek: Them were some tough SomBitches:D Here son, bite down on this piece of leather while I cut off your arm:eek:

Ziggy
11-20-2003, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by HammerDown
Cool huh...or how about the crude medical practices:eek: Them were some tough SomBitches:D Here son, bite down on this piece of leather while I cut off your arm:eek:
Or like the Doc cuttin' open his own innerds---them boys were tough sailors alright--true seamen.

MagicMtnDan
11-20-2003, 05:26 PM
Very good flick but some women in the theater I saw it in said they didn't care for. it It's what they called a "guy flick" (glad to hear we have them too). If you want to enjoy this to the fullest put a cold six pack under your jacket and go with your buddies (tell them to bring their own beer) and leave the women home to watch Sleepless in Seattle on cable. :D

JetBoatRich
11-20-2003, 05:27 PM
Sounds like we better get down and see it, :D they say Crowe did a great job in this one

HammerDown
11-20-2003, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by Ziggy
Or like the Doc cuttin' open his own innerds---them boys were tough sailors alright--true seamen.
LOL....lift that rib out of the way...and let me put this coin in place of your missing scull.:eek:

Ziggy
11-20-2003, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by JetBoatRich
Sounds like we better get down and see it, :D they say Crowe did a great job in this one
Yes he did....again. Like he was great in Gladiator too.
MMD---my wife love it, so I guess that makes her cool or one of the guys eh?:D

HammerDown
11-20-2003, 08:38 PM
Bet there was some serious BO back in them days...p-u