PDA

View Full Version : what would you REALLY do?

wildbillg
11-20-2003, 06:31 PM
Two lane road merges in to one. cuts off about 4 cars, continues to speed merges in about 2 inches off your bumper, proceeds to pass you in the middle turning lane and flips you and about 3 others ahead of you off?
SOOOOOOOO.
You think about it for about 5 seconds and?
Pass the other two in front of you? catch the MOFO? He motions for you to pull over to the side of the road. You do, and you get out of your veichel and walk up to the Ahole and as he gets out, reaches behind his seat and comes out swinging a 5 iron!!!!
So would you tell him to put down the club and birng it? or just call 911. (as you turn to call he calls you a ****ing pussy and RUNS back to his car and drives off).
The 3 or four that he passes pull over to lend support to you.
He's gone, you got his lic number
what do you do now?
You have witnesses
Hummmm
I wonder if this has ever happend???
what do ya do.
press charges?
get his address?
or just let it go?
(this is real life not a soap)
Im courious
:mad: :mad: :mad:

anxious
11-20-2003, 06:33 PM
that is why my friend is always with me in my vehicles. say hello to my little friend, mr maglite:D

wildbillg
11-20-2003, 06:36 PM
He's all ready gone
@##%#@

fourspeednup
11-20-2003, 06:38 PM
My personal method...
Works in small towns
Keep a piece of paper in the glove box and write down the plate numbers and car description
You'll see him again, may be a week, may be a year, but you'll see him again
---four(has a knack for remembering plate #'s)speed

MagicMtnDan
11-20-2003, 06:39 PM
Yer lucky he didn't pull a gun and shoot you in the face. Why woudl you pull over and get out of your car to confront someone who would do that on the road?! I understand your frustration and wanting to turn the POS into a blubbering mess but he coulda shot you.
Next time call 911 from the safety of your car and tell them you were physically threatened with a weapon. Then write down all the details as quickly and accurately as you can (and get the names and info from the witnesses).
I understand why you wanted to kick his ass but it could've been the last thing you ever did. Be thankful something terrible didn't happen.
Now call the police and file a report.

Cheap Thrills
11-20-2003, 06:41 PM
well first thing only an idiot brings a 5 iron to a gun fight ,
and second if you got a tag # call it in obviously this person has issues that need attention, maybe drug related , he may have been wound so tight on meth or the like to psych out and kill somebody .
anyhoo just my worthless .02
C.T. :wink:

fourspeednup
11-20-2003, 06:42 PM
Yeah, that's the responsible thing. Not too many actually gonna kick the guy's ass although they may say so from the security of their home computer;)

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-20-2003, 06:42 PM
just a suggestion.. sorry to hear of the stupid f*&k you encountered.. but have you thought about on star.. i have it in my truck and it works great, they have a button just for police and fire.. i would look into it for your safety.. ;)

Ziggy
11-20-2003, 06:43 PM
Road rage ain't worth getting even a ****ing splinter in your finger...whats the big deal, you've probably done it to someone before too, in one manner or another. Ces't la vie

anxious
11-20-2003, 06:47 PM
there is nothing worse sitting in traffic watching some ahole being stupid, it just irritates the crap out of me. but ive taught myself not to get to me. what works for me is putting on country or oldies to relax me, and i think about the next business that i want to start, or HAVASU!:D

Jordy
11-20-2003, 06:49 PM
You're a jackass for even getting out of the car. Lucky he didn't pull a gun or even just tee up your head like a big golf ball. Talk about taking a golf club to a gun fight? Sounds like you walked in bare handed to a golf club fight. If I were you I'd count my lucky stars you're not taking a dirt nap.

wildbillg
11-20-2003, 06:50 PM
I can see the thing of the security of the computer, like I said, put down the club.... lets play, No, ok...
Did pull over a cop and give him the report (within 3 min) and they said they all ready got a call of a guy with a baseball bat and another man in the street. (was a golf club not a bat).
Just courious if you would file a suit for assult on the Ahole so they f'er will learn a lesson or? look fer him on the road andddddd?
I'm not one to sit and take a load of sheet from a DICK head....
per my name?
:D

Ziggy
11-20-2003, 06:53 PM
And........if you and this other guy were going to the same place you'd probably be right behind him anyhow....snaking people in stop/go traffic moves you forward in 20' increments not miles, let the jerks do the crap and keep your cool.
Count you lucky ones as Jordy said.

anxious
11-20-2003, 06:55 PM
a few years ago some jackhole came up to my brother at a red light and threw a punch through his window. told my brother his music was to loud and walked away. my brother got his plate #, filed a report and the guy got 100 hrs community service and had to go to anger management classes for a year.

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-20-2003, 06:55 PM
wildbill i don't think you can press charges on him because you did get out of your car after his motion.. i am not sure but that is what i'm thinking.. not to sure.. just tryin to help.. i hope it does..

Jordy
11-20-2003, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by wildbillg
Just courious if you would file a suit for assult on the Ahole so they f'er will learn a lesson or? look fer him on the road andddddd?
First off, seeing how he really didn't assault anyone, other than just a threat, unless you're reading off the old definition of assault where assault was the threat and battery was the actual physical incident, but all that aside, if you were to find this guy down the road and put a lump or two on his head and he happend to die, guess what? That's called premeditated murder. Prosecutors and judges really love to hear about people acting out in the name of revenge.

sorry dog
11-20-2003, 06:57 PM
Don't waste your time. There are plenty of assholes out there but your time is more valuable than trying to get justice with them.
I usually drive aggressively and my experience is don't ever stop unless you have no choice.
I've stopped before to have a cuss fight and I've kept on driving and been chased. Stopping has never led to anything useful.
Actually, after doing it for so long, road rage has pretty much gotten to be therapuetic for me. Key is to leave the anger in the car.

fourspeednup
11-20-2003, 06:59 PM
per my name?
WILDBILLG.........wild bilge? What's that supposed to mean?
:confused: :D :D :D

wishtoHB
11-20-2003, 06:59 PM
hmm, sounds like about 1 day out of every 5 on my drive home. I wouldn't worry about license plates, next time take an ASP (extendable police baton) with you when the golf club comes out.

wildbillg
11-20-2003, 07:00 PM
:yuk: wildbilge huh??
lol
hmmmmmmmm:p

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-20-2003, 07:02 PM
LMAO!! :D

fourspeednup
11-20-2003, 07:02 PM
Just thought I'd lighten things up a little;)

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-20-2003, 07:03 PM
" i saw a light o thought i was on" LOL!!:D

fourspeednup
11-20-2003, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
" i saw a light o thought i was on" LOL!!:D
Guh?:confused:

Jordy
11-20-2003, 07:07 PM
You know, just a couple weeks ago I had a little incident on the road that I still like to chuckle about. I was in my truck (crew cab 2500HD Chevy) pulling a 6 horse gooseneck on the freeway, by no means the smallest thing on the road. Some ****tard in a toyota got mad that I was ahead of him on the on ramp when the lane he was in ended and I didn't stop to let him go in front of me, so when we got on the freeway he decided it would be fun to repeatedly get in front of me, flip me off, slam on the brakes, stay in front of me when I changed lanes, and this went on for a couple of miles. I grabbed my phone and called the highway patrol. Another couple of on ramps later a patrol car was on the freeway, spotted me and found the truck who decided to play it cool once he saw the cruiser. He actually almost ran into the cruiser because he was too busy flipping me off. All I know is the cruiser got behind him and they both got off the freeway together. It never works out like that. I loved every minute of it. :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-20-2003, 07:07 PM
a quote from Keith Richards from the rolling stones.. :D

wildbillg
11-20-2003, 07:09 PM
grrrrrrrrrrrr
Im still pissed
Az is a right to carry state!
hmmm
the S&w Or the Walther?
Desisions.............. desisions

fourspeednup
11-20-2003, 07:10 PM
a quote from Keith Richards from the rolling stones.. :D
A little before my time:wink:
four(just tryin to make her feel old)speed

Jordy
11-20-2003, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by wishtoHB
next time take an ASP (extendable police baton) with you when the golf club comes out.
First off, you didn't read any of the above posts did you?
But ok, let's try out your little idea. You have your ASP, then he puts his golf club down and grabs his gun and shoots you. If he has a golf club, it is in your right to shoot to stop the threat. Force must be met with like force. A golf club is a deadly weapon.
You're still going to have some 'splainin' to do as to why you stopped on the side of the road with this guy in the first place. Self defense is hard to plead when you helped to instigate the situation.

fourspeednup
11-20-2003, 07:14 PM
He actually almost ran into the cruiser because he was too busy flipping me off. All I know is the cruiser got behind him and they both got off the freeway together. It never works out like that. I loved every minute of it.
You're right, it never works out like that. They always get what they deserve, usually not so gratifying as to actually see it happen though:D

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-20-2003, 07:19 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by fourspeednup
four(just tryin to make her feel old)speed [/QUOT
you don't have to try I already am.. :D but thanks it was before my time too. but just tryin to feel younger... LMAO!! :D

CA Stu
11-20-2003, 07:21 PM
"File a suit"? Puh-leez.
What a great idea, enrich a couple of lawyers and cost yourslef time and money and waste the court's time with your "suit".
Not picking on anyone, but could you get any more gay than that?
What works for me is to look the angry guy in the eyes and blow him a big kiss. You think he was mad before? Now he's heading straight for a coronary :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: while I am laughing my ass off at him. :D
I had some jackass do that to me when I was the angry guy, and boy did it piss me off. Then I thought about it and thought, "That son of a bitch got one over on me!"
I have since adopted this simple technique, giving me hours of amusement, and various uptight shitbirds hours of frustraion and impotent anger.
Good Luck, don't pull over next time dummy
CA Stu

fourspeednup
11-20-2003, 07:22 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by fourspeednup
four(just tryin to make her feel old)speed [/QUOT
you don't have to try I already am.. :D but thanks it was before my time too. but just tryin to feel younger... LMAO!! :D
What a trooper:D

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-20-2003, 07:23 PM
an old trooper but a trooper.. LMAO!! :D

fourspeednup
11-20-2003, 07:26 PM
What works for me is to look the angry guy in the eyes and blow him a big kiss. You think he was mad before? Now he's heading straight for a coronary while I am laughing my ass off at him.
Right on! I like to give a little girly wave. The gayer the better in this situation! The look on their face is PRICELESSS and their head looks like it's about to explode:eek: :D :D

wildbillg
11-20-2003, 07:33 PM
Just contacted by the PD, they say He was just having a bad day and He said I insitgated Him to pull over and felt threatend by me!!! I drive a Crew cab dually and he was parked in front of me in a toyota p/u
LOL
They are going to contact the witnesses and take it from there.
told them I got out of my truck hands out to my sides and palms facing front. He got out of truck and never faced me reached behind seat and drew out club.
They are contacting witnesses on the situation now.
Well see now what happens

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-20-2003, 07:35 PM
good luck with it.. ;)

fourspeednup
11-20-2003, 07:38 PM
Just contacted by the PD, they say He was just having a bad day and He said I insitgated Him to pull over and felt threatend by me!!! I drive a Crew cab dually and he was parked in front of me in a toyota p/u
The cops are making excuses for the guy? WTF I guess that's the reason people want to get sh!t done themselves.:mad:
Fuggin useless:rolleyes:

wildbillg
11-20-2003, 07:39 PM
zactly!!!!
GRRRRR
Oh and they said he's kinda young....
I said like 26 - 28
\
no he's 24
SO OOOOO
age is an excuse for stupidity now???

Cheap Thrills
11-20-2003, 07:49 PM
grrrrrrrrrrrr
Im still pissed
Az is a right to carry state!
hmmm
the S&w Or the Walther?
Desisions.............. desisions
I like my Colt Python the best but the Eagle .50 makes a bigger hole :D
It's probobly best that you didnt have a firearm with you .
think about it .
Just get over it, there will be more times like it unfortunately.
W.W.J.D. ?

sidewound
11-20-2003, 07:51 PM
Hey Folks!
Just a midwesterners point of view here.
Here the populous is not of the suehappy mindset you have in Cal.
Best solution is get em on a sidestreet and do your business.
whatever that may be.
Not that I've ever done this but it is the prefered avenue of satisfaction here. If he won't follow you off the hwy. and into a secluded spot he's a pussy anyway so you can laugh at the PUSSYBOY!
Stay out of highly visible places for any "encounter".
Cops here will laugh at me for bein a puss cause I called them cause someone was "pickin on me"
Pick your spot and time carefully if you want to be a contender!
As Always------------------
Peace Man!:cool:
CESAR

wildbillg
11-20-2003, 07:52 PM
Im not in Cali.......
I'm where you all wanna be....
I'm In HAVASU !!!!!!!

Cheap Thrills
11-20-2003, 07:54 PM
Im not in Cali.......
I'm In HAVASU !!!!!!!
LMFAO :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-20-2003, 07:56 PM
Im not in Cali.......
I'm In HAVASU !!!!!!!
That is not fare.. i'm tellin.. someone.. i'm jelous... :( :D

wildbillg
11-20-2003, 07:59 PM
come here and tell me
(make me smile)
Whisper it in my ear!!!!!
I'll let you tailgate me
:eek: :eek: :D :eek: :eek:
Or is that can I tail gate you??

Kilrtoy
11-20-2003, 08:19 PM
The cops are making excuses for the guy? WTF I guess that's the reason people want to get sh!t done themselves.
So the cops tell you what the guy said and the cops are F-ed up, I dont get it,
age is an excuse for stupidity now???
You pulled over too.
How stupid can you be to pull over to the road to fight some one, I guess stupidity is ageless.
A guy cuts me off and now I will fight.
HMMMMMMM:confused: :confused: :confused:

playdeep
11-20-2003, 09:23 PM
Damn Bill...always into sumthin aren't you...
Why not start one of your famous SHOW ME YOUR TITS!!! threads...lmao:D
Don't you wish that things still got settled "old school",sans guns,knives etc....

miller19j
11-20-2003, 09:32 PM
What a JackAss! He pulled out a 5 Iron!
Everyone knows that you use a Driver or a 3 Wood for a fight. What the hell was this guy thinking! :D

wildbillg
11-20-2003, 09:35 PM
How's things?
old school just ain't the same sheet no mo......
yea a weapon at one time in life was your fists,
not what can I grab.....
toe to toe baby...
LOL
How the hell are you? ready to get outta there and get yer azz down here fer the party on the 6th??

playdeep
11-20-2003, 09:44 PM
WildBillG,
In order to show up,I have to have an invite...hate to just crash the best damn christmas party in Havasu:p
Did you ever hear the story about a very drunk ms. blue bikini trying to start my (soon to be for sale) blower boat:mad: ,gawd that got ugly...

burbanite
11-21-2003, 07:13 AM
Originally posted by Cheap Thrills
Eagle .50 makes a bigger hole
Ahhh, the good old DE.
I don't carry mine much as it is so freakin big but boy, the intimidation factor alone... :eek:
:) :) :)

wildbillg
11-21-2003, 06:27 PM
Play?
Whats the story of the Blue Bikini?