PDA

View Full Version : Hey HavasuHangin'

diggler
11-24-2003, 07:00 AM
What's up with the little footnote on your posts that tells me exactly what my ISP is and other pertinent info? Pretty scare when you think about the info we broadcast without even knowing!
No problem with it though, I imagine my firewalls at work are pretty intact.

Cheap Thrills
11-24-2003, 08:57 AM
Yeh H.H. tell us . is that original ? what kind of compiler did you use to write that awesome code ? :D
C.T. :wink:

Infomaniac
11-24-2003, 09:12 AM
That is pretty cool. It is available to anyone and is the most frequently used signature on the internet.

Havasu Hangin'
11-24-2003, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by Cheap Thrills
Yeh H.H. tell us . is that original ? what kind of compiler did you use to write that awesome code ?
You obviously "have forgotten more about computers than I will ever know"...
Most of my experience comes from working for an ASP designing custom web-based database access platforms and management tools...very little flat file stuff. Mostly for the CPG industry...a little custom CRM integration...no Cold Fusion.
So I'm just an idiot who barely knows where the "escape" button is.
Originally posted by diggler
What's up with the little footnote on your posts that tells me exactly what my ISP is and other pertinent info? Pretty scare when you think about the info we broadcast without even knowing!
No problem with it though, I imagine my firewalls at work are pretty intact.
Yeah...it's pretty scary to think that everytime you open a page...that info is available.
I guess the bottom line is that most people think that ISP and IP info is private- well, it isn't....
...and I'm a scary guy.

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-24-2003, 09:16 AM
H.H gave me goose bumps.. LOL!! :D :D

Havasu Hangin'
11-24-2003, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
H.H gave me goose bumps..
I have that effect on women.

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-24-2003, 09:26 AM
yah i kind of figured that out.. LMAO!! :D thanks.. i enjoyed them.. LOL!! :D ;)

Keithb87
11-24-2003, 09:33 AM
I went to the danasoft.com site and copied that into my signature. :eek: :eek:
The pic keeps changing.
WTF
:eek: :eek:

Cheap Thrills
11-24-2003, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by Havasu Hangin'
You obviously "have forgotten more about computers than I will ever know"...
Most of my experience comes from working for an ASP designing custom web-based database access platforms and management tools...very little flat file stuff. Mostly for the CPG industry...a little custom CRM integration...no Cold Fusion.
So I'm just an idiot who barely knows where the "escape" button is.
Yeh I suppose your right , you du man :wink:
I guess I'll just pack up my dated C++ and old cold fusion and go home .
if you cant find your esc. key try ALT + F4 that'll fix ya up :p
http://www.kijk.info/sigtekst/bart.gif
C.T.