PDA

View Full Version : Stock Chevy TRK Parts-where to get rid of

HotHallet
11-25-2003, 01:23 PM
I have a pile of stock Chevy truck parts from my '95 Chevy C-1500 2wd. Since I lifted it and put on new wheels and tires and changed the stock front brakes and front bumper I have these stock items laying around. I have calipers and rotors, front coil springs and stock spindles, stock upper control arms, and a stock front bumper. I want to clear out my garage and don't know where to take this stuff. Does anyone know of a salvage yard that will possibly buy this stuff or a place that will take it off my hands just so I can clear out the garage?

Havasubum
11-25-2003, 03:38 PM
do you happen to have the bracket for the front license plate?

Back To Havasu
11-25-2003, 07:25 PM
I have built vintage cars, and to find parts I often go to the Long Beach auto swap meet at veteran's stadium, or the Pomona swap meet at the fairplex. Both places, I see people selling late model truck parts regularly. To rent a space to sell I believe is about 35-50 bucks a show. Good luck.:)

HotHallet
12-01-2003, 04:46 PM
Been going to Pomona and Long Beach Swap Meets for years. Didn't even think about it. Thanks for reminding me!

victorfb
12-02-2003, 07:26 PM
if i remember correctly, the long beach swap is every first saturday of the month right? can anyone confirm this? thanks