PDA

View Full Version : Is Jacko guilty?

likwidsukr
11-26-2003, 06:15 AM
Do you think he did it?

Jungle Boy
11-26-2003, 06:32 AM
This may just be another money grab, but he is very guilty of being a FREAK. I don't feel very sorry for him. He's done it all to himself.

JetBoatRich
11-26-2003, 07:36 AM
One more question: Are the Parents guilty:mad:
Seems a lot of parents let their boys sleep over his house:mad:

likwidsukr
11-26-2003, 07:37 AM
Yeah he has alot of mystery about him but he never had a childhood plus he was beaten as a child. Dont get me wrong cuz if he did it they should burn him untill his skin turns black again LOL But I think it is another ploy to get money from him. He is an easy target!:wink:

likwidsukr
11-26-2003, 07:54 AM
Originally posted by riodog
Why just the other night when Beast of 73 and I had a sleepover at his house we were discussing this very topic. As we were having our cookies and milk( we were sharing ) we came to the conclusion that he is just 'misunderstood'. With the music playing softly, and we in our jammies, we could not understand why everyone is being so cruel to such a kind person. What with his letting all of the children come to Neverland ranch to play, I expressed to beast( as he was giving me a backrub and blowing in my ear-felt good) that I just did not understand why someone didn't take the perverted, sick **** and ty him to the ****in fairy wheel and spin his wanna-be white ass around til the shit ran out his eyes! I thought it would be 'quite charming' to put the twisted little mutha****a on his own fairy go round and with my laser equipt Sig, shoot the balls off the cockroach!
Oh yeah, what was the question? Do I think he's guilty? Would you let YOUR kid go spend a fun filled frolicking weekend with him?
Riodog
WOW! Some pent up aggresssion, thats ok though message came through, Yeah If he is Guilty. The question is did he do it? Survey says?
PS> If he is guilty The parents are to,to a point they should of heard about the rumors WTF would they let their kids near him?

Seadog
11-26-2003, 07:56 AM
I think he is totally out of touch with reality. He has been kow towed to so long,he does not know what is real and what is fantasy. I also think that this is very likely a ripoff. They have been investigating the parents and they are total wack jobs theirselves. I have a friend who, if he was under the same type of scrutiny as MJ, would look weird, but he is just a devoted parent that is very maternal in his outlook.

Ntwotrance
11-26-2003, 08:11 AM
After watching the news last night, I'm not to sure he is guilty after all. It seems the mother of the child in question is the same one who sued JC Penny for alleged sexual assult a few years back (some might remember this story as it was big news in O.C.). Also, the same family sued JC Penny stating that the child was "beat up" by the security.....sort of makes you wonder if this whole thing is being made up by the family to suppliment their income.....?.....?.....?....?

likwidsukr
11-26-2003, 08:34 AM
That is what I"M getting at. I dont think he is,alot of it is he is so weird so f,,,in blame him get money, LMAO what a messed up situation. If he did not do it damn that sucks!:eek!:

HOSS
11-26-2003, 08:35 AM
Ok boys and girls kets look at reality!
He is a target.
He is naive as far as legalities go,sorta childlike.
These people are trying to extort money from him.
These people are scam artists.
I personnally feel he is harmless. Menaing if my kid were at the ranch, he would do no evil nor think it because of my overwhelming presence and he`d get pumelled into the earth.
Do you realize how many people are employeed by this guy and how many are 6 figure people?
If I was making bank from him and I meen the 10 or so accountants, lawyers, business personnel, don`t you think they would get together, have a sit down, then make his ass walk a tight rope just so he couldn`t **** their luxurious lifestyle up!
Come on dude, this is a ****in` joke. He`s sleeping in the same bed as kids. The parents aren`t saying shit! This has been going on for over 15 years! Wouldn`t someone have said something now that they are older?
Do I want kids sleeping in the same bed as myself,,,,NO! But that doesn`t meen that he did anything wrong. Parental guidance. That is what should be on trial. I hope MJ`s team counter sues these extortionists and put them on the soup line. These are leaches looking to cash in on someone else`s hardwork. And they are using their ****ing OWN KID to do it! Thats ****in` sick!

drbones
11-26-2003, 08:44 AM
Well I have to say..IMHO...I think he is being setup...
I have to agree with HOSS on this one

likwidsukr
11-26-2003, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by HOSS
He is a target.
I personnally feel he is harmless. Menaing if my kid were at the ranch, he would do no evil nor think it because of my overwhelming presence and he`d get pumelled into the earth.
Do you realize how many people are employeed by this guy and how many are 6 figure people?
If I was making bank from him and I meen the 10 or so accountants, lawyers, business personnel, don`t you think they would get together, have a sit down, then make his ass walk a tight rope just so he couldn`t **** their luxurious lifestyle up!
Come on dude, this is a ****in` joke. He`s sleeping in the same bed as kids. The parents aren`t saying shit! This has been going on for over 15 years! Wouldn`t someone have said something now that they are older?
Do I want kids sleeping in the same bed as myself,,,,NO! But that doesn`t meen that he did anything wrong. Parental guidance. That is what should be on trial. I hope MJ`s team counter sues these extortionists and put them on the soup line. These are leaches looking to cash in on someone else`s hardwork. And they are using their ****ing OWN KID to do it! Thats ****in` sick!
Right on dude I feel the same!

Dave C
11-26-2003, 08:46 AM
I hate MJ as much as the next guy but he is loaded and that makes him a target for those looking for a payday.
There seems to be a whole lot of PR involved with this whole deal and that makes me wonder. He is being tried and convicted in the court of public opinion and thats not good.
If he is found guilty then let him hang high.
Look at the 93 deal. He paid $15-20 million to shut someone up. But did he pay it to 1) buy off his guilt 2) or didn't do it but paid "hush" money to make the controversy go away.
Whose to say because the facts were "sealed" (which was the true travesty IMO)

likwidsukr
11-26-2003, 08:57 AM
Picture this,you are worth a billion would you not pay 11 mill to shut someone up? Like you said tried and convicted in the court of public opinion.

THE VIKING
11-26-2003, 10:51 AM
Hossdude, i never thought i would say this, but i think you have a brain afterall, i agree with you.
But being a target as you say, it's strange that no one has wispered" Hey michael, this kidsleepoverthing, skip it"!!!!

Kilrtoy
11-26-2003, 11:00 AM
Dude that is not hoss , it makes sense....

rivercrazy
11-26-2003, 11:11 AM
Is he guilty? Does howdie Doodie have wooden balls?
That "thing" is a very sick life form (if you can call it that):D

rvrtoy
11-26-2003, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by HOSS
He is a target.
WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH HOSS:confused:

LASERRAY
11-26-2003, 11:11 PM
He guiltier than a Rabbi in a bacon factory!:D :D

MagicMtnDan
11-27-2003, 12:23 AM
http://breeonline.com/assets/images/crazyfingwebcam.jpg

LASERRAY
11-27-2003, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by MagicMtnDan
http://breeonline.com/assets/images/crazyfingwebcam.jpg
DAAAAAMMMMMMNNNNN!!!!!! Homegirl's got a sizeable digit. Does she use it to massage your prostate?:D

Kilrtoy
11-27-2003, 12:32 AM
Hell ill let her if she cuts that nail

LASERRAY
11-27-2003, 12:40 AM
Fingers plenty long, what happened to her tongue? How's she gonna toss salad wit dat'?:D :yuk:

Kilrtoy
11-27-2003, 12:41 AM
Wonder what she is sitting on

LASERRAY
11-27-2003, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
Wonder what she is sitting on
MMD's face perhaps?!!

Kilrtoy
11-27-2003, 12:43 AM
That would explain the pissed off look:D

LASERRAY