PDA

View Full Version : OK Ladies it's finally here.

hot_diggity_dog
11-26-2003, 07:59 AM
We all know you girls have be envious of us guy's for years, for being able to pee standing up.
Well now with some crazy focker's invention you to can pee standing up!:confused: :eek:
The link (http://magic-cone.com/animation1.htm)
Hot (Shaking my head) Diggity Dog:cool:

Laveyman
11-26-2003, 08:03 AM
Friggin great! Just what I need to see is some bull dyke pissin in the urinal next to me! :yuk:

MsDrmr
11-26-2003, 08:09 AM
Laveyman,,,,,maybe it's not a dyke, maybe it will be some hot moma that wants a peak at your manliness.......maybe if you have something to see, you'll get lucky,,just think of it that way.

hot_diggity_dog
11-26-2003, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by mrsdrmr
Laveyman,,,,,maybe it's not a dyke, maybe it will be some hot moma that wants a peak at your manliness.......maybe if you have something to see, you'll get lucky,,just think of it that way.
Ya what she said.
Hot (Bring on the Hotties to piss next to me) Diggity Dog:cool:

mbrown2
11-26-2003, 08:27 AM
Don't know if that is a joke or not, but they had something like that in the 80's that was real...called "Le Funnel"....we used to pass them out at parties as a joke...:D

Sea Esta
11-26-2003, 10:14 AM
There use to be a product called a Shenal as well. Never caught on..... I use to have some literature on it.

hot_diggity_dog
11-26-2003, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by Sea Esta
There use to be a product called a Shenal as well. Never caught on..... I use to have some literature on it.
Maybe we can get the how to video from Mrs FlynnVee;) :D :D :D
HDD:cool:

Kilrtoy
11-26-2003, 10:45 AM
I want to see pics......

hot_diggity_dog
11-26-2003, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
I want to see pics......
Miguel you are My official photographer and video man for this shoot. Lets get on it.

Kilrtoy
11-26-2003, 10:51 AM
alright lets hit it......so to speak...:D

78Eliminator
11-26-2003, 10:53 AM
Speaking objectivly, this is a good invention. Women are at a high rish to contract disease having toi sit using a public restroom. This is great for them!!!!

Kilrtoy
11-26-2003, 10:58 AM
In public,
I was in vegas at a party. My buddy tells me you have to see this.
So he takes me to the head and there are these 3 chicks.
One at a time they take inside the head and drop there shit ask if I got a good view. Of course I said NO, can you lean back a little and they do. Then they piss and ask me to wipe it. All three chicks did this. Two were HOT, was was a little on the thick side, but had a cute box and shaved nicely. Needless to say I had to hit it, no take off, Mrs Kilrtoy was out side the room waiting for me at the elevator.... that was some cool shit.....

hot_diggity_dog
11-26-2003, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
In public,
I was in vegas at a party. My buddy tells me you have to see this.
So he takes me to the head and there are these 3 chicks.
One at a time they take inside the head and drop there shit ask if I got a good view. Of course I said NO, can you lean back a little and they do. Then they piss and ask me to wipe it. All three chicks did this. Two were HOT, was was a little on the thick side, but had a cute box and shaved nicely. Needless to say I had to hit it, no take off, Mrs Kilrtoy was out side the room waiting for me at the elevator.... that was some cool shit.....
That's what I call being in the right place at the right time.
Now let's get the video's;) :p :D

Laveyman
11-26-2003, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by mrsdrmr
I she's hot and wants to see it all she's gotta do is ask! No need to come lurkin around the piss pot to check out my package. :D

Keithb87
11-26-2003, 02:08 PM
Pee'n standn' up ???? WTF :jawdrop:

hot_diggity_dog
11-26-2003, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by Keithb87
Pee'n standn' up ???? WTF :jawdrop:
Thats the way we do it!!;) :p :D
Your not one of those sit down type of guy's are you!:eek: :p :p LOL

Kilrtoy
11-26-2003, 03:50 PM
Keith,
something you want to tell us,
First the rainbow elephant and now this.....HMMMMMMMM:confused:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-26-2003, 04:09 PM
Maybe its just me but I would rather hover or squat (its a good thigh burner) than stand up and pee like a guy. It just seems wrong.

Kilrtoy
11-26-2003, 05:28 PM
They can also go cheap style
Stand up lean back pull the top of the lips hood area and squirt away. It can get messy if they let go to early

Just Tool'n
11-26-2003, 07:30 PM
It looks alot like the the spout we use to put in the round type of cans of motor oil back in the day!
Do any of you remember that!
Now days you can not even find anymore round type cans.
Been proably 15 years since I have seen one.
But would like to be there when one of these chicks stands up to pee.
Anything with the female body part intrest's me in a facinating way!

Kilrtoy
11-26-2003, 07:32 PM
Your thinking about round cans when we are talking about such a sensitive subject. You man pig

HammerDown
11-26-2003, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by Just Tool'n
It looks alot like the the spout we use to put in the round type of cans of motor oil back in the day!
Do any of you remember that!
Oh yea do I...and I'm not to happy about it:(

Rocket2003
11-26-2003, 09:05 PM
It might be a good thing to use to WIN BET'S!:D