PDA

View Full Version : Hey, what happened to the Barney CD post?

Jake T
11-26-2003, 10:01 AM
Who closed the post? Its all just a dang joke. Jeez!

hd&boatrider
11-26-2003, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by Jake T
Who closed the post? Its all just a dang joke. Jeez!
Maybe it wasn't funny. It looked like a bad attempt at humor to me.

JetBoatRich
11-26-2003, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by hd&boatrider
Maybe it wasn't funny. It looked like a bad attempt at humor to me.
That is what I thought:o

Havasu Hangin'
11-26-2003, 10:08 AM
Since we found out that the originator was a current member (created an alias), and posted with obvious malice toward another member, it was locked.

Jake T
11-26-2003, 10:09 AM
Oh I guess barnacle is a dish it out but can't take it type. He jokes on evryone. WTF? you guys aint any fun. :rolleyes:

hd&boatrider
11-26-2003, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by Havasu Hangin'
Since we found out that the originator was a current member (created an alias), and posted with obvious malice toward another member, it was locked.
I guess you aren't going to tell us who are you HH?

Kilrtoy
11-26-2003, 10:11 AM
Was that with malice aforethought..............

Havasu Hangin'
11-26-2003, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by Jake T
Oh I guess barnacle is a dish it out but can't take it type. He jokes on evryone. WTF? you guys aint any fun. :rolleyes:
One of the few (and I emphasize FEW) ways to get banned around here is to create an alias.
When you signed up, you agreed to:
"You will not impersonate any person or entity, forge headers, or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any posting."
"You will not behave in an abusive manner, and will not harass, threaten, or attack other participants, or post material that is abusive, racist or discriminating."
"You will respect the privacy of others and will not post anyone else's identifying information (including their names, contact information, or any other relevant information without consent)."
You can read the terms on what is acceptable below.
If you wanna stay, it's in black and white.

mbrown2
11-26-2003, 10:17 AM
Where is the thread?

mbrown2
11-26-2003, 10:18 AM
I found it

78Eliminator
11-26-2003, 10:18 AM
I saw the image in the images section. Whoever made that is a ****ing ass hole. If you have ever sat in jail or prison, it's not a fun place and you are an ignorant **** in your attempt to make humor at the expense of someone else's misfortune.

JetBoatRich
11-26-2003, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by mbrown2
Where is the thread?
Like it said earlier in the thread, it was removed.

mbrown2
11-26-2003, 10:21 AM
Its not been removed...Its on the second page of the sandbar near the top....

Cheap Thrills
11-26-2003, 10:28 AM
"You will not behave in an abusive manner, and will not harass, threaten, or attack other participants, or post material that is abusive, racist or discriminating."
C.T. Says Hmmmmm whilst scatchin his head :rolleyes:

Havasu Hangin'
11-26-2003, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by Cheap Thrills
C.T. Says Hmmmmm whilst scatchin his head :rolleyes:
"...except for moderators, especially when dealing with jackasses."
That will soon be added.

Jbb
11-26-2003, 10:39 AM
There is a disclaimer about RD still right ?.....Its always RD open season.......:D

JetBoatRich
11-26-2003, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by JETBOAT BRIAN
There is a disclaimer about RD still right ?.....Its always RD open season.......:D
LOL, you may be right:D

Kilrtoy
11-26-2003, 10:43 AM
Ok, as a sentence we should make that person drive a bayliner through the channel on a big weekend with a rainbow flag wearing a pink thong......

LASERRAY
11-26-2003, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
Ok, as a sentence we should make that person drive a bayliner through the channel on a big weekend with a rainbow flag wearing a pink thong......
LOL!:D :D :D Do you think that's too harsh?:D :D :D

TheLurker
11-26-2003, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
But would an unmentioned member of the boards object to you useing his stuff?

LASERRAY
11-26-2003, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by TheLurker
But would an unmentioned member of the boards object to you useing his stuff?
I doubt it. Hoss is pretty generous when it comes to loaning out his stuff!;)

Cheap Thrills
11-26-2003, 09:02 PM
"...except for moderators, especially when dealing with jackasses."
That will soon be added.
I dont know what your problem is but you need to get over it !
C.T.

Kilrtoy
11-26-2003, 09:11 PM
boozer might get mad.....:o :mad: :burningm:

Kim Hanson
11-26-2003, 09:31 PM
What was this about? HavasuBarney?.........( . )( . ).......:confused:

Kilrtoy
11-26-2003, 09:43 PM
Rd

LASERRAY
11-26-2003, 09:44 PM
Someone thought it funny to go to the HAVASUBARNEY incarseration card in a post. ***boat deemed it inappropriate which it was and removed the thread.

Havasu Hangin'
11-26-2003, 09:48 PM
I dont know what your problem is but you need to get over it !
Are we a little paranoid?
It's not good to assume...

Kilrtoy
11-26-2003, 09:50 PM
assume...
Break it down
ASS / U / ME

Kim Hanson
11-26-2003, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by LASERRAY
Someone thought it funny to go to the HAVASUBARNEY incarseration card in a post. ***boat deemed it inappropriate which it was and removed the thread.
Couple questions now, did this guy live in NewYork? The guy that started this thread, was he the one that started it? I have a idea who this is...and he know's me well!
Come on HH, he was a coward to come in under another name ...who is it?........(:mad: )(:mad: )..........:confused:

LASERRAY
11-26-2003, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by Kim Hanson
Couple questions now, did this guy live in NewYork? The guy that started this thread, was he the one that started it? I have a idea who this is...and he know's me well!
Come on HH, he was a coward to come in under another name ...who is it?........(:mad: )(:mad: )..........:confused:
I dunno where this "Comedian" resides. How do you know that he knows you?

Kim Hanson
11-26-2003, 10:29 PM
I dunno where this "Comedian" resides. How do you know that he knows you?
If it's this same assclown from before he know's me! Did his avatar look like a guy in jail?......What am I doing, shit this sounds like a ****ing Law & Order gone bad, don't know what happened and it's looking like shit is going to fly............................................... .................................................. .......shit don't fly though!............( . )( . )..........:p

LASERRAY
11-26-2003, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by Kim Hanson
If it's this same assclown from before he know's me! Did his avatar look like a guy in jail?......What am I doing, shit this sounds like a ****ing Law & Order gone bad, don't know what happened and it's looking like shit is going to fly............................................... .................................................. .......shit don't fly though!............( . )( . )..........:p YES! Big Jailbird Avatar!

Kim Hanson
11-26-2003, 10:40 PM
YES! Big Jailbird Avatar!
So which one are you ? PhastBoat or Mr.Clean? I like to know who I flush down the toilet!.........( . )( . ).............:rolleyes:

Cheap Thrills
11-27-2003, 04:07 AM
Are we a little paranoid?
It's not good to assume...
Paranoid of what ? you ? Puhleeeeze.:yuk:
you replied to my post with your usual "Holyer than thou" stinkin attitude . If you needed to make the comment you should have made it in your main post and not flamed me in the process.
Its sad to think that such a nice website has such a prick like you as a moderator . tell me somethin , how may sets of knee pads did you wear out while you were working your way to the moderator chair chair ?
C.T.

Havasu Hangin'
11-27-2003, 07:53 AM
..you replied to my post with your usual "Holyer than thou" stinkin attitude...
"Holyer than thou"? Me? You may be right...my sarcasm does come across that way to newbies.
I've been "a prick" for almost 3 years now. Most of the intellegent members understand that I am kidding 97% of the time...
...I guess we know what group you're in.

Keithb87
11-27-2003, 08:00 AM
[B........Most of the intellegent members understand that I am kidding 97% of the time...
...I guess we know what group you're in. [/B]
That's where I'm comming from. Look at my Signature....
I'm only Joking... Unless I'm Serious ....... :D
Whatever :rolleyes:

Havasu Hangin'
11-27-2003, 08:07 AM
Originally posted by Keithb87
That's where I'm comming from. Look at my Signature....
I should't breed?
Uh oh...too late.

Jbb
11-27-2003, 08:15 AM
The mean streak HH has .....must be in the genes....you are predetermined to be a wise guy ...got the "prick"gene.......What is your heritage...?.....lol...... :D

You Te
11-27-2003, 09:38 AM
Cheap Thrills,
Could you please tell me why someone would need knee pads to work their way to the moderator position?
Jake T. and a guy named Arizona Hot Boater were cell mates for a short time, from this brief encounter they have become....... "Mates"
You Te

sorry dog
11-27-2003, 03:37 PM
I should't breed? Uh oh...too late.
That's OK.
By the way. What's your number again?
Is your daughter busy this next weekend?

Phastboat
11-28-2003, 08:24 AM
I didnt start the thread but I sure thought it was FUNNY as hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p

1stepcloser
11-28-2003, 08:44 AM
"Holyer than thou"? Me? You are correct....I've been "a prick" for almost 3 years now. Most of the intellegent members understand that ....
Awww gee, HH, I've never thought of you like that....in fact I kind of like you're sarcasm.
Makes me laugh.
And dont go groupin' me with any of the intellegent members around here....
:cool:

sorry dog
12-03-2003, 08:17 PM
Hey PhastPhuck-
what are you doing on this board. If you haven't noticed S&F is the east coast board and your definately a yankee. Maybe you should be using your free time to **** your wife or boyfriend or whatever it is that you ****.
Here's some help for your Your Problem (http://www.asphaton.com/) :eek:

Kim Hanson
12-03-2003, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by Phastboat
I didnt start the thread but I sure thought it was FUNNY as hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p
It's " KIM " retard, the name you will allways remember! I'am the one that's, not your type faggot!!
I know you want me,I know you love me...butt please ****-off!.........I have asked nice now!
Kiss it!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72myassholeboss.jpg...Buttplug (http://www.moviesoundscentral.com/sounds/happy_gilmore/jackass.wav)