PDA

View Full Version : Weekend plans???

Mrs. Bordsmnj
03-24-2006, 07:15 AM
Whatcha got going on this weekend?
Us...not a dam thing :cry:

HOOTER SLED-
03-24-2006, 07:16 AM
Few peeps at the casa tomorrow night, I think. Bball games tomorrow day, shit, and night. Was thinking about Elsinore on Sunday. :rollside:

a catered life
03-24-2006, 07:17 AM
finishing fish tank and uncovering, prepping boat for service time. wow this sounds like fun

Mrs. Bordsmnj
03-24-2006, 07:19 AM
Few peeps at the casa tomorrow night, I think. Bball games tomorrow day, shit, and night. Was thinking about Elsinore on Sunday. :rollside:
I think that is a thought for us too. Not sure if our boat is ready to roll or not?????? Maybe we will see ya out there. :boxed:

NOTALENT
03-24-2006, 07:21 AM
Might go riding in Adelanto tommorow....

HOOTER SLED-
03-24-2006, 07:31 AM
I think that is a thought for us too. Not sure if our boat is ready to roll or not?????? Maybe we will see ya out there. :boxed:
We'll keep an eye out if we go. :rollside:

BADBLOWN572
03-24-2006, 07:47 AM
Parker.
T-4:15 and counting. :)

Throttle
03-24-2006, 07:56 AM
Baseball this afternoon, bmx tonite in orange... Saturday nite baseball, Sunday afternoon bmx in orange... Saturday/Sunday during the day=nothin=bored!

SoCalSouthpaw
03-24-2006, 08:07 AM
Ahhh nuttin out of the ordinary...you know, mainline some heroine, perform some routine maintenance on the meth lab, snipe a few illegals attempting to cross the border. :rollside:

WYRD
03-24-2006, 08:08 AM
Thanks for the invite FAG!

Caribbean Jet
03-24-2006, 08:09 AM
taking the wife on a surprise trip to Napa. She's on Spring Break from school and teaching and has been working way to hard. I've got it all set up for a great relaxing weekend of drinking wine and spoiling her.

MAINEVENT
03-24-2006, 08:12 AM
Tonight drive in fockn traffic...OC sheriffs test tomorrow AM... Tomorrow night :crossx: well you know... and sunday not sure...

djunkie
03-24-2006, 08:13 AM
Leaving for Parker in an hour... :crossx: :crossx:

WYRD
03-24-2006, 08:15 AM
Leaving for Parker in an hour... :crossx: :crossx:
INVITE***EHHHEMMMM***INVITE :crossx: Have fun Dave

NOTALENT
03-24-2006, 08:16 AM
Tonight drive in fockn traffic...OC sheriffs test tomorrow AM... Tomorrow night :crossx: well you know... and sunday not sure...
You trying to be a cop???

WYRD
03-24-2006, 08:17 AM
Good luck with your test ME, a friend of mine says OC has the hardest in sol Cal :rollside:

Do F150's Float?
03-24-2006, 08:17 AM
Whatcha got going on this weekend?
Us...not a dam thing :cry:
Wanna do not a damn thing together? :p
I was gonna try to get a tan but i heard it's gonna get colder this weekend :cry:

djunkie
03-24-2006, 08:18 AM
INVITE***EHHHEMMMM***INVITE :crossx: Have fun Dave
I wish I could. Going to my buddy's place. Mine is still rented out.

HOOTER SLED-
03-24-2006, 08:19 AM
Baseball this afternoon, bmx tonite in orange... Saturday nite baseball, Sunday afternoon bmx in orange... Saturday/Sunday during the day=nothin=bored!
You race BMX??? LOL..

WYRD
03-24-2006, 08:20 AM
I wish I could. Going to my buddy's place. Mine is still rented out.
I was kidding anyway I am going to Dia's house in HAVASU................F*Parker :crossx:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
03-24-2006, 08:20 AM
Wanna do not a damn thing together? :p
I was gonna try to get a tan but i heard it's gonna get colder this weekend :cry:
Did you get my email this morning? :rollside:
Oh and yes, lets do nothing together.
We can always buy a tan. :rollside: Too bad its going to be colder. I would have packed the Goldfish, pickles and string cheese for the beach. :boxed: ahhhhhhhhh, memories....... :p

djunkie
03-24-2006, 08:21 AM
I was kidding anyway I am going to Dia's house in HAVASU................F*Parker :crossx:
I'll be out there in a couple weeks. :yuk:

Captain Dan
03-24-2006, 08:22 AM
Ocotillo Wells for a weekend in the dirt...... :)

HOOTER SLED-
03-24-2006, 08:23 AM
Thanks for the invite FAG!
You know where I'm at beeeyotch!! :yuk:

WYRD
03-24-2006, 08:24 AM
HOOTERVILLE :crossx: :crossx:

Do F150's Float?
03-24-2006, 08:25 AM
Did you get my email this morning? :rollside:
Oh and yes, lets do nothing together.
We can always buy a tan. :rollside: Too bad its going to be colder. I would have packed the Goldfish, pickles and string cheese for the beach. :boxed: ahhhhhhhhh, memories....... :p
No, i didn't get your e-mail, im still at home, lol
I have a signing in Mission Viejo and my client hasn't left Rosarito yet, so im just hanging here for a few, got bored, haahahahaha :rollside:
I'll talk to you when i get to work :D

djunkie
FAG!!!!! :crossx:

HOOTER SLED-
Handle it focker!!! Good luck bro. :rollside:

MAINEVENT
03-24-2006, 08:26 AM
You trying to be a cop???
Shhhh dont tell no one.... :cry:

HOOTER SLED-
HOOTERVILLE :crossx: :crossx:
Yes siiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrr!! :rollside:

WYRD
So Much for Public Service :crossx:

HOOTER SLED-
03-24-2006, 08:27 AM
FAG!!!!! :crossx:
I know you are but what am I??? :D

MAINEVENT
03-24-2006, 08:27 AM
Good luck with your test ME, a friend of mine says OC has the hardest in sol Cal :rollside:
Yup Yup that's what i heard also... We'll see how it goes this time i am not gonna party the night before... :cry:

MAINEVENT
03-24-2006, 08:28 AM
Handle it focker!!! Good luck bro. :rollside:
Thanks bro... i need to get back out to hooterville soon i'm having withdrawls...

NOTALENT
03-24-2006, 08:30 AM
Im in the same boat...next month.. ;)

Mr. Pixilated
03-24-2006, 08:31 AM
FAG,,,,,,Officer Mainevent that has a nice ring to it.....Just promise me that you'll be a real cop..... :yuk:

MAINEVENT
03-24-2006, 08:37 AM
Im in the same boat...next month.. ;)
Where at???

MAINEVENT
03-24-2006, 08:38 AM
FAG,,,,,,Officer Mainevent that has a nice ring to it.....Just promise me that you'll be a real cop..... :yuk:
HAHAHAHA LMAO... I am in the process for corrections already background start's the 11th of april but i would like to see all my options

WYRD
03-24-2006, 08:40 AM
HAHAHAHA LMAO... I am in the process for corrections already background start's the 11th of april but i would like to see all my options
SBCo is a walk through, you don't have to do any time at the jail...............straight to the streets :cool: FYI

NOTALENT
03-24-2006, 08:41 AM
Where at???
Costa Mesa, then Anacrime in July.

Mr. Pixilated
03-24-2006, 09:05 AM
Don't syke him out, ya knnow he already has a problem with his some unit being so small.......

MAINEVENT
03-24-2006, 09:11 AM
Costa Mesa, then Anacrime in July.
P.D?????? I figured i would do y time in Sheriifs and then lateral over to a city i would want to live by... If not if Corrections goes through try to get in Chino or Norco maybe Lancaster but that's a drive.... So we will see i am just tired of doing the same shit over and over plus the OT is great...

Mr. Crusader 83
03-24-2006, 09:14 AM
Elsinore Sunday 9:30ish

NOTALENT
03-24-2006, 09:21 AM
P.D?????? I figured i would do y time in Sheriifs and then lateral over to a city i would want to live by... If not if Corrections goes through try to get in Chino or Norco maybe Lancaster but that's a drive.... So we will see i am just tired of doing the same shit over and over plus the OT is great...
Yup. Im sick of the desk jobs. I have always wanted to do it, so im gonna make the attempt. The test for the Lateral Recruit is next month. Pay is getting better and yes the OT is great. After seeing the shiat I did growing up and what I have been through I really would rather try and help the youth. Time to step up. Good Luck with your test, keep me updated.

Hardly Satisfied
03-24-2006, 09:27 AM
work around the house and yard this weekend :cry:

Hardly Satisfied
03-24-2006, 09:28 AM
but havasu next weekend

Totally IncapASSitated
03-24-2006, 09:36 AM
Might go riding in Adelanto tommorow....
Let me know if you are gonna be heading out this way to go riding....we are planning hitting up Mavericks tomorrow night, so you can always hit it up with us on the way back from Adelanto!!!!

fourspeednup
03-24-2006, 09:39 AM
Hittin the road to Vegas in a few hours for a buddy's 21st. I honestly feel bad for the kid, last night we had him out at midnight for the official B-day celebration and he was puking on the floor by 1:30. Pretty sure we're now officially 86'd from 2 bars in downtown Ventura LOL :crossx:
Damn kids :D :D

YeLLowBoaT
03-24-2006, 09:41 AM
if it rains... sleep
if its nice.... go pick up a back hoe and knock down a house......yes I am geting paid to do it.... :crossx:

NOTALENT
03-24-2006, 09:45 AM
Let me know if you are gonna be heading out this way to go riding....we are planning hitting up Mavericks tomorrow night, so you can always hit it up with us on the way back from Adelanto!!!!
Hmm....how is mavericks on a night such as tonight (women and ass wise).... :crossx: Im kinda tired of the shit here....Road Trip???
oh yeah..hey focker I called you yesterday!!!! WTF!!!?? :mad: :rollside:

Totally IncapASSitated
03-24-2006, 10:00 AM
Hmm....how is mavericks on a night such as tonight (women and ass wise).... :crossx: Im kinda tired of the shit here....Road Trip???
oh yeah..hey focker I called you yesterday!!!! WTF!!!?? :mad: :rollside:
It's usually better on Saturday nights, but then again I haven't been in a while (starting to have withdrawals!!!)
I was over at Nate's (Newcastle) helping him try to get a little 19' Dimarco jetboat running...and I get no cell reception. Next time leave a message focker!!!!

Mandelon
03-24-2006, 10:01 AM
Going out to Lake Martinez. Should be the last working weekend modernizing the "casita de mandelon" Weather should be good.

NOTALENT
03-24-2006, 10:05 AM
It's usually better on Saturday nights, but then again I haven't been in a while (starting to have withdrawals!!!)
I was over at Nate's (Newcastle) helping him try to get a little 19' Dimarco jetboat running...and I get no cell reception. Next time leave a message focker!!!!
haha...I know..I hung up and was like...why didnt I leave a message...??? haha...Saturdays huh...I will have to see...Im down for tonight if there is something crackin. Maybe even cowboy country up here or someshit. I will hit you up in a little to talk about next weekend.

Totally IncapASSitated
03-24-2006, 10:40 AM
haha...I know..I hung up and was like...why didnt I leave a message...??? haha...Saturdays huh...I will have to see...Im down for tonight if there is something crackin. Maybe even cowboy country up here or someshit. I will hit you up in a little to talk about next weekend.
Cool...let me know. I got a buddy from Havasu rolling out here to my place tonight, so I'm sure we'll be down for something

WYRD
03-24-2006, 10:42 AM
Cool...let me know. I got a buddy from Havasu rolling out here to my place tonight, so I'm sure we'll be down for something
Give me a call after work My date and I might head out with you guys :cool:

NOTALENT
03-24-2006, 10:45 AM
Lets set it up then...shit it looks like Wyrds down as well....maybe we should start a thread.. :crossx: oh and again...ANSWER YOUR PHONE!!!! :D

Totally IncapASSitated
03-24-2006, 10:48 AM
On a 2 hour focking conference call...gotta luv 'em
I'll give you a ring as soon as I'm off of it

NOTALENT
03-24-2006, 10:51 AM
On a 2 hour focking conference call...gotta luv 'em
I'll give you a ring as soon as I'm off of it
Haha...fo shizzle my nizzle...its official then.....Im rolling to the I.E!!! Lets do this! :crossx:

NOTALENT
03-24-2006, 12:30 PM
bump... :crossx: