PDA

View Full Version : Men versus Women

73beast
11-26-2003, 06:47 PM
It's the Mars-Venus thing
1- HER DIARY
Saturday night I thought he was acting weird. We had made plans to meet at a bar to have a drink. I was shopping with my friends all day long, so I thought he was upset at the fact that I was a bit late, but he made no comment. Conversation wasn't flowing so I suggested that we go somewhere quiet so we could talk, he agreed but he kept quiet and absent. I asked him what was wrong he said nothing. I asked him if it was my fault that he was upset? He said it had nothing to do with me and not to worry.
On the way home I told him that I loved him, he simply smiled and kept driving. I can't explain his behavior; I don't know why he didn't say I love you too. When we got home I felt as if I had lost him, as if he wanted nothing to do with me anymore. He just sat there and watched T.V. He seemed distant and absent. Finally I decided to go to bed, about 10 minutes later he came to bed and to my surprise he responded to my caress and we made love, but I still felt that he was distracted and his thoughts where somewhere else. I decided that I could not take it anymore so I decided to confront him with the situation but he had fallen asleep. I started crying and cried until I too fell asleep. I don't know what to do. I'm almost sure that his thoughts are with someone else. My life is a disaster.
2 - HIS DIARY
The Bruins lost today, but at least I got laid.

Kilrtoy
11-26-2003, 07:03 PM
hey you broke into my house and stole our shit......:D :D :D

73beast
11-26-2003, 07:14 PM
Thought you would like it ,Kilrtoy.My brother lives in Nebraska where they live and breath "Big Red", and he sent me that only it said "Huskers", instead of Bruins.

Kilrtoy
11-26-2003, 07:45 PM
That was a good one ..........

Jungle Boy
11-26-2003, 08:00 PM
So true. They look too deep into shit because they watch to many soap operas and shows like Ophrah (or how ever you spell her name).

Moomawnster
11-26-2003, 10:12 PM
I don't think you can blame the TV shows JB ...... women been doing that since before the radio ! Men too , And " viva la difference" as far as I'm concerned :D The part that bothers me is I am assumed to be a liar if my mood is not centered around "her" actions
[ He said it had nothing to do with me and not to worry.]
Now ... You men .... tell her the damn Bruins lost !
:rolleyes:

Kilrtoy
11-26-2003, 10:13 PM
The bidggest day of domestic abuse is
The day of the superbowl

JetBoatRich
11-26-2003, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
The bidggest day of domestic abuse is
The day of the superbowl
Heard that before, must be the stress of teh big game:mad:

Kilrtoy
11-26-2003, 10:16 PM
Your team loses your drunk you lost alot of money
Shit BEAT YOUR WOMAN it solves everything

Moomawnster
11-26-2003, 10:33 PM
Sports fans are sick ..... get your sorry ass out and DO something , to me nothing is more pathetic than a person who gets upset with the results of a SPORT ....... :yuk: