PDA

View Full Version : Time Served

O/B Dude
11-27-2003, 07:36 AM
if you do the crime, serve the time.
and then we are ALL square. some may joke about Michael Jackson, but if that weirdo did mess with kids (and I think he did), he needs to serve his time in jail...
if someone SELLS DRUGS they need to go to jail!!! that shit is no good for anyone, and when it gets near kids, it's as bad as Jackson.....
don't play unless your willing to pay....
if someone were to sell drugs or trying something like Jackson did with one of my kids, they don't have to worry about jail, just how to notify their next of kin....
just a thought.

Elk Chaser
11-27-2003, 07:48 AM
Right On!
Eye for an Eye
All sick bastards should be put to death IMO

HOSS
11-27-2003, 07:55 AM
Coming on strong for a newbie! Ya`ll aren`t gay yet. Just queer.:p

Keithb87
11-27-2003, 07:55 AM
I've done time for a Bull Shit Marajuna charge here in Az. :(
Not real proud of that fact, but I can tell you that the Cho-Mo's and Rump Rangers are kept seperate from General Population for the simple fact That if they are mixed up with the rest of the Pop. They won't live through the night. ;) ;)

Elk Chaser
11-27-2003, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by HOSS
I don't really care what you do for a living Hoss.........
And I ain't collecting your shit either!:D
http://community.webshots.com/s/image1/3/42/40/102034240GxxGHG_ph.jpg

Cactus Jack
11-27-2003, 09:08 AM
Whacko Jacko aint the same as whacky weed, but selling it to kids and doing it to kids is about the same in my book. MJ should get a fair trial followed by a quick hangin'.

beyondhelpin
11-27-2003, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by Keithb87
I've done time for a Bull Shit Marajuna charge here in Az. :(
Not real proud of that fact, but I can tell you that the Cho-Mo's and Rump Rangers are kept seperate from General Population for the simple fact That if they are mixed up with the rest of the Pop. They won't live through the night. ;) ;)
You did not get passed around for a pack of smokes and some Cho-Cho's did ya? :eek: :D :D :D

Keithb87
11-27-2003, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by beyondhelpin
You did not get passed around for a pack of smokes and some Cho-Cho's did ya? :eek: :D :D :D
Hell No.
But it was a learning experience. Not a place that I'd like to visit again.
Clean now for 4 years. :D :D

sorry dog
11-27-2003, 03:41 PM
.if someone SELLS DRUGS they need to go to jail!!! that shit is no good for anyone, and when it gets near kids, it's as bad as Jackson.....
What kind of drugs?

canuck1
11-27-2003, 04:13 PM
Yeh
Selling drugs is the same as going after kids.....good comparison
:rolleyes:

Jungle Boy
11-27-2003, 05:10 PM
Nothing wrong with a toke every now and then. Booze has caused a well of a lot more social problems than pot.

Elk Chaser
11-27-2003, 07:41 PM
Don't bogart the joint my friend..............
Been ten years and I really miss it. I think

Kilrtoy
11-27-2003, 11:04 PM
Yeh Selling drugs is the same as going after kids.....good comparison
Yes it is, Selling Speed, acid , Special K, Cocaine or any other drug to children is the same......

canuck1
11-28-2003, 12:30 AM
what about alcohol? pot?
as for a 40 year old sleeping/raping 12 year olds....kill em

Jungle Boy
11-28-2003, 03:10 AM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
Yeh Selling drugs is the same as going after kids.....good comparison
Yes it is, Selling Speed, acid , Special K, Cocaine or any other drug to children is the same......
I guess we are lucky up where we live. I don't mean to down play the drug thing, but I guess we just don't have the same problems as you guys in California have. The kids in your areas are more exposed to the harder drugs and gang shit at an earlier age than in small town Alberta. We may have top suffer through the EVIL winters and no boating, but the kids are not as likely to have the same exposure to gangs and drugs. :frown:

sorry dog
11-28-2003, 06:01 AM
I always kinda thought that LSD and Disney World would go quite well together.
I'm betting the most of the time the drugs high school age kids get is sold to them by a friend of the same age who got it from an older friend or brother who got it from some guy deals at work or college who got it from a real pro dealer.
Not sure where Michael Jackson fits in there?
BTW- what is Special K?
I guess I'm behind on my drug venacular.

BADBLOWN572
11-28-2003, 10:14 AM
Special K is Ketamine and is normally used as a tranquilizer in vetrinary hospitals. A friend of mine's sister O.D'd on it approx. 8 months ago. The effects of ketamine are crazy. Usually people who are on ketamine are in diapers because the ketamine causes you to loose bodily control and shit yourself. It is fairly common around the "rave" scene and is growing. This is one drug that I would stay away from 100%. It is impossible to test how pure it is and how much you should take. That is why my friend's sister died. The stuff she got was not pure. She simply went to sleep and did not wake up.

gnarley
11-28-2003, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by HOSS
Hoss I don't know ya but I couldn't resist, it takes one to know one right??? :D

Stray Cat
11-28-2003, 12:56 PM
I dont sell pot but I do like to burn one now and then but I DONT **** WITH KIDS