PDA

View Full Version : Hollywood Christmas Parade( what a joke)

LASERRAY
11-30-2003, 07:56 PM
Has there ever been a larger collection of "C" list "Celebritys" ever assembled? The term "Has Been" is not strong enough for this group of "Thesbians". What, aren't there any dill pickle conventions, or "Krispy Kreme" openings tonight? Past "STARS" have included the great "JIM J. BULLOCK", "Gary Burgoff" from "M.A.S.H"., and lets not forget, Tom Hank's partner from Busom Buddies! Whatever his name was. Oh, and the mayor from "Benson" VERY MEMORABLE! For those of you that didn't grow-up here in So. Cal, This parade has been a Thanksgiving weekend tradition for longer then I've been alive, and used to include at least "B" list celebs. It's just funny to see these "post-has beens" acting as if there still popular. It's really quite sad. But funny as hell! :D I can only imagine the post parade festivities at the local IHOP.;)

LASERRAY
11-30-2003, 08:00 PM
WOW! When they come back from commercial, there going to have on the host of the New Family Fued! WOW! I can't Wait!!:D
What a Tool!

JetBoatRich
11-30-2003, 08:09 PM
I grew up out here as well, my Dad used to turn it on every year. Back then we only had a few channels to choose from. The big excitement for the kids when Santa made his appearance.:D

Kilrtoy
11-30-2003, 08:12 PM
We used to go to that before hollweird got to bad , back in the 70's for inquiring minds

LASERRAY
11-30-2003, 08:22 PM
Guess who was just on.................................Ready?
Ruth Buzzy, and Joanne Whorley! WOW What a great night! I haven't seen names this big since......................since.................. .............since................................ .......I'm gonna have to say........................since.................. ....The Jerry Lewis MDS Labor Day Telethon!
They're really scraping the bottom of the barrell tonight.:o

JetBoatRich
11-30-2003, 08:25 PM
I hope you recorded it for future viewing:D

LASERRAY
11-30-2003, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by JetBoatRich
I hope you recorded it for future viewing:D Dude, it's hillarious! I'm listening to it in the background. They just talked to the guy that played Dennis Rodman in some T.V. movie or something, WHO? Too funny. Turn on channel 9 and enjoy!
:D

JetBoatRich
11-30-2003, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by LASERRAY
Dude, it's hillarious! I'm listening to it in the background. They just talked to the guy that played Dennis Rodman in some T.V. movie or something, WHO? Too funny. Turn on channel 9 and enjoy!
:D
I turned on Pic-inPic, the guy from George of the Jungle 2:)

LASERRAY
11-30-2003, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by JetBoatRich
I turned on Pic-inPic, the guy from George of the Jungle 2:) Wow!

Elk Chaser
11-30-2003, 08:57 PM
I really don't miss that parade at all, grew up with it.....
In the small town I'm in everybody gets together and puts lights on their trucks and horses and stuff and rides through main street, kinda fun (stupid) but it's fun when you know all the people doing it. Beats that hollywood crap that's for sure!

LASERRAY
11-30-2003, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by Elk Chaser
I really don't miss that parade at all, grew up with it.....
In the small town I'm in everybody gets together and puts lights on their trucks and horses and stuff and rides through main street, kinda fun (stupid) but it's fun when you know all the people doing it. Beats that hollywood crap that's for sure!
Well that's all fine and well, but do your festivities include Bart Braverman from the show "Vegas"? I did't think so Mister!:D

Forkin' Crazy
11-30-2003, 09:09 PM
Luke Duke (Puke) was the grand dragon or what ever in our local Marti Gras parade several years ago. We gave him hell too! LOL!
What I put up with to live in the south...:wink:

Elk Chaser
11-30-2003, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by LASERRAY
Well that's all fine and well, but do you festivities include Bart Braverman from the show "Vegas"? I did't think so Mister!
Nope, to be honest if he showed up around here he more than likely would be found dead from a hunting accident............ that stuff happens alot around here. It's a complete shame:p

LASERRAY
11-30-2003, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by Elk Chaser
Nope, to be honest if he showed up around here he more than likely would be found dead from a hunting accident............ that stuff happens alot around here. It's a complete shame:p
I think he'd be safe. I seriously doubt that anyone would even know who the hell he WAS.

Elk Chaser
11-30-2003, 09:19 PM
LOL Probly not:p

LASERRAY
11-30-2003, 09:22 PM
He's probably washing dishes at a greasy spoon somewhere,
( not that there's anything wrong with that) don't cha know!:cool:

LASERRAY
11-30-2003, 10:31 PM
Whew! It's over! And what a spectacle! Another GREAT star filled event!:rolleyes: I'm going to write a letter to the Hollywood chamber of commerce, or whoever puts on this "extravagansa", and make a request for next years grand marshall. I can't decide between Schnider from "One day at a time", or The Hilarious Shirley Hemphill from "What's Happening". Decisions decisions. Any suggestions, or help would be appreciated. Maybe I can parlay it into VIP passes for next years parade.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

LASERRAY
11-30-2003, 11:31 PM
For those of you poor souls that missed it, look for the replays in the coming weeks as we near the holiday (thanks to the lawlers, jews, muslims, tree huggers, etc. we can no longer refer to December 25th as Christmas).:mad: :mad: :mad:

SoCal_fun
12-01-2003, 02:30 AM
Drove through there on my way into work tonight. What a mess, trash everywhere.
Hollywood has actually been looking better lately (cleaner, less homeless and hookers and transvestites and.....oh never mind).
:yuk: