PDA

View Full Version : why is it.........

MsDrmr
12-03-2003, 08:47 AM
Okay heres the question
why is it that when I ask my Mr a question that he does not want to answer he answers it with "okay," but when I decide (or act like a two year old) to answer his questions with the same word....man he gets pi**ed. anyone have an answer. (and by the way,,,I know stop acting like a two year old)
Seriously.....need some advice here

Jungle Boy
12-03-2003, 08:49 AM
He doesn't like you any more. :D :D

Blown 472
12-03-2003, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by Jungle Boy
He doesn't like you any more. :D :D
:D :D :D :D :D

j-rod
12-03-2003, 08:55 AM
Why ask why? I think it's the whole Venus and Mars thing !!!

spectratoad
12-03-2003, 09:12 AM
Maybe he trys to get you to act like the two year old so he can spank you or he is having an affair.:D J/K

Dave C
12-03-2003, 09:45 AM
its the double standard.
I don't understand why women can't just accept it??!?

beyondhelpin
12-03-2003, 09:55 AM
Why does my wife ask if her but is big when everyones knows its not?
Why ask why!:D

spectratoad
12-03-2003, 09:59 AM
Why does my wife tell me the inside is hers and the outside is mine but won't let me bring home an extra boat or she wants to go clean my garage etc...:confused:

HOSS
12-03-2003, 10:03 AM
Its very simple. Us men are damned if we do and damned if we don`t. Women will ask you to do something `cause they don`t know how then tell you your not doing it right. So less words is less argument and less time to deal with their shit and get back to our daily routine. We a man asks a question from a woman he wants the answer not a whole bunch of bullshit till he gets the answer. Hence I tell my wife and mother (when I ask a question which I try real hard not to) to tell me in 10 words or less. get it.
:rolleyes:

LASERRAY
12-03-2003, 12:57 PM
I don't know. Hey, don't you have some dishes to wash, and a dinner to cook?:D

Keithb87
12-03-2003, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by HOSS
....... Hence I tell my wife and mother (when I ask a question which I try real hard not to) to tell me in 10 words or less. get it.
:rolleyes:
Is your wife and mother the same person ??? :confused:
That explains alot..... :D :D

likwidsukr
12-03-2003, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by mrsdrmr
Okay heres the question
why is it that when I ask my Mr a question that he does not want to answer he answers it with "okay," but when I decide (or act like a two year old) to answer his questions with the same word....man he gets pi**ed. anyone have an answer. (and by the way,,,I know stop acting like a two year old)
OKAY!!

MsDrmr
12-03-2003, 02:57 PM
Yal realize that you have been no help at all? I guess it's just one of those things that a hubby and wife go through when communication can be difficult. Just wanted to know!
by the way,,,,dishes are done, cloths are washed, mr is blown, kids are at school, dinner is planned, cloths are ironed, pay-day is around the corner, yard is mowed, dog messes cleaned, massage oil warmed. ( the man is spoiled)

Mullet
12-03-2003, 03:01 PM
Okay heres the question
shouldnt you be cooking him a potpie or something?

LASERRAY
12-03-2003, 03:08 PM
Yal realize that you have been no help at all? I guess it's just one of those things that a hubby and wife go through when communication can be difficult. Just wanted to know!
by the way,,,,dishes are done, cloths are washed, mr is blown, kids are at school, dinner is planned, cloths are ironed, pay-day is around the corner, yard is mowed, dog messes cleaned, massage oil warmed. ( the man is spoiled) That's good, but has the salad been tossed?:D

Jungle Boy
12-03-2003, 03:52 PM
by the way,,,,dishes are done, cloths are washed, mr is blown, kids are at school, dinner is planned, cloths are ironed, pay-day is around the corner, yard is mowed, dog messes cleaned, massage oil warmed. ( the man is spoiled)
Looks like you'll have time to rip over to the boyfreinds house and blow him too. Don't forget to clean up his place as well.:D

MagicMtnDan
12-03-2003, 04:03 PM
This post clarifies it completely. You haven't brought your extrememly hot looking girl friend home to give hubby a three-way lately have you?

phebus
12-03-2003, 04:35 PM
No, the man is LUCKY!!!

LASERRAY
12-03-2003, 05:36 PM
Don't forget to polish the coffee table with your ass!!!:D :D :p

BGMAN203
12-03-2003, 05:40 PM
http://i19.ebayimg.com/03/c/00/c1/ff/41_8.JPG

LASERRAY
12-03-2003, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by BGMAN203
http://i19.ebayimg.com/03/c/00/c1/ff/41_8.JPG
WTF???:confused: :confused: :confused: