PDA

View Full Version : Scuba, BUSTI, etc..

THOR
12-04-2003, 06:59 AM
What happened to Trojans basketball last night at home?
Beat by UNLV. Just a little jab for you two.
BTW, LSU will not pass USC if you beat the hell out of OSU this weekend.

Kilrtoy
12-04-2003, 12:15 PM
What the FACTORY OF ALL FACTORY school's was beaten by some sorry UNLV. Guess the INS raided the factory and shut it down.....GOOD JOB THOR:eek:

beyondhelpin
12-04-2003, 12:57 PM
I guess the same thing that will happen to them if and when they play the Sooners!:D

uclahater
12-04-2003, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
What the FACTORY OF ALL FACTORY school's was beaten by some sorry UNLV. Guess the INS raided the factory and shut it down.....GOOD JOB THOR:eek:
kilrtoy dont forget that we handed you your ass twice in B-Ball last year:D And were going to do it again this year:cool: Get ready to put a USC B-Ball jersey on:eek: :eek:

THOR
12-04-2003, 01:28 PM
Sorry UNLV team? Okay, maybe we are now, but back in the day, we were unbeatable.

Kilrtoy
12-04-2003, 02:33 PM
I was refeering to BUSTI's early comments about UNLV, I have always thought of them as a powerhouse. Some years you just arent as good as others..

BUSTI
12-04-2003, 03:25 PM
Well Thor all I can say when your kids play like shit ...your kids play like shit. Our team is in trouble. The twins arent playing well and Bibby better get it together. However we played a good team and it went to overtime didn't it? Honestly iIdon't know. The season is still young and the Trojans better step it up!
Props to UNLV they deserved to win!

THOR
12-05-2003, 06:38 AM
Bibby is a great coach. Why cant he turn that program around?
What ever happened to Sam Clancy? Did he go pro? That dude was a monster.

HavasuDreamin'
12-05-2003, 08:07 AM
Now now comrads...............everyone knows football is where it is at! :p Lets not get all hiped up about a program SC doesn't even really pay attention too (never has) ......................or the next thing you know, there will be a bunch of trash talk about how our under water basket weaving team crushed yours. :rolleyes: