PDA

View Full Version : Private Keep Out (unless it's you hon as agreed)

FMluvswater
12-04-2003, 06:13 PM
Got This From Another Site...Its Great IMO
CAUGHT YA!!!!
You Have Just Been Charged With Being A Snoop ....
Your Fine Is To Post And Admit You've Been Caught ......
Even If You Come Back To See Who Else Has Been Caught You Must Post Again!
Wild guess how I even found this in the first place. Nosy? Please! :rolleyes: Wasn't me. :D ;) :D

JetBoatRich
12-04-2003, 06:19 PM
FMluvswaterbabe
I think you back:D

twistedpair
12-04-2003, 06:23 PM
14 views and 1 reply?............Pussies!!;)

FMluvswater
12-04-2003, 06:27 PM
:o Only sometimes ... for the right uhh incentives. ;) :D Busted again. :mad: Lots of poor sports here eh? ;) 17+ views? Numbers discrepancy. It's tragic. :D LOL!

Kim Hanson
12-04-2003, 06:29 PM
I didn't think Babe was talking to me , so I didn't reply:D ......( . )( . ).....I'am not a pussy, I just like the stuff:D ;)

73beast
12-04-2003, 06:35 PM
Got me,i don't follow directions too well.

wildbillg
12-04-2003, 06:38 PM
IM lookin

FMluvswater
12-04-2003, 06:39 PM
Did it say Sugar? ;) LMAO! And I'm busted yet again. I'm sure my post numbers are gonna go up tonight. LOL! Well at least I'm in good company. :)

jbtrailerjim
12-04-2003, 06:45 PM
Yep, I looked. Couldn't resist.;)

Kim Hanson
12-04-2003, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by FMluvswaterbabe
Did it say Sugar? ;) LMAO! And I'm busted yet again. I'm sure my post numbers are gonna go up tonight. LOL! Well at least I'm in good company. :)
You just had to see what I said to it, I know you Babe .....( . )( . ).......:D lmao.I had to do this just to keep this going;)

mike37
12-04-2003, 07:11 PM
OK you got me

Keithb87
12-04-2003, 07:20 PM
I'm here. :rolleyes:

Kilrtoy
12-04-2003, 07:21 PM
Im up in everyones shit.
NO RELAX BOOZER AND HOSS

Keithb87
12-04-2003, 07:23 PM
Back again..... :rolleyes:
Allways have to check out Kilrtoy's posts..
YA NEVER KNOW WTF he might put up there....
:D

Kilrtoy
12-04-2003, 07:25 PM
No not to night
Still recovering from the wifes B-day bash

Keithb87
12-04-2003, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
No not to night
Still recovering from the wifes B-day bash
BTW
What did you get for her??
I saw something about it earlier.. But I lost track..

anxious
12-04-2003, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by Keithb87
Allways have to check out Kilrtoy's posts..
YA NEVER KNOW WTF he might put up there....
:D [/B]
same here

Kilrtoy
12-04-2003, 07:31 PM
She got this stupid ass purse that cost a arm and a leg,
that I could have better spent on gas for the boat for a week at the river
and a new F250 crew cab...
Thats what I got her

Keithb87
12-04-2003, 07:33 PM
As long as she's happy.... right?? :D

Kilrtoy
12-04-2003, 07:36 PM
A Limited edition COACH HANDBAG

HCS
12-04-2003, 07:40 PM
I look at everything FMflaberbasty post.:D It's great perticipation.
Just kiddin with your name.;)
Keep it going..........................................

Kilrtoy
12-04-2003, 07:41 PM
I wish I got a hand job, That would have made it worth it. The chick was cute.....but stupid and yes she was blonde

Keithb87
12-04-2003, 08:00 PM
sorry to have jacked this thread...... :rolleyes:
Back again......:D

victorfb
12-04-2003, 08:09 PM
well after 189 views and a bunch of posts i couldnt resist any longer. friggin rif raf frigin frack, the little bastage caught me.:p

Kilrtoy
12-04-2003, 08:10 PM
he's about to PASS you

Keithb87
12-04-2003, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by Keithb87
sorry to have jacked this thread...... :rolleyes:
Back again......:D
and again

FMluvswater
12-04-2003, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by Kim Hanson
You just had to see what I said to it, I know you Babe .....( . )( . ).......:D lmao.I had to do this just to keep this going;)
Yes Sugar you do know! ;) :D however as for HCS ...
Originally posted by HARDCORE-SKI
I look at everything FMflaberbasty post.:D It's great perticipation.
Just kiddin with your name.;)
Keep it going..........................................
Dammit! How did you know I'd look again to catch you bastardising my name like that!!!?? :D :D :D I did try to ignore the increasing reply numbers ... no sush ruck! :D

Keithb87
12-04-2003, 08:41 PM
hi. :D

HCS
12-04-2003, 08:42 PM
YOU CAN'T, Keep posting.;)

Kilrtoy
12-04-2003, 08:42 PM
You are now the Senior Thread jacker, Since your leader has been captured

XTRM22
12-04-2003, 08:52 PM
Ok, I'm busted, but I really thought she was talking to me when the thread said "Hon" that's what the lady at the cafe where I buy my coffee calls me I figured she knew.:D Plus you do really have to check in and see what Kilrtoy is posting.:D
Chuck

Keithb87
12-04-2003, 08:55 PM

Infomaniac
12-04-2003, 09:57 PM
If I'm not hon I am devistated.
All that flirting for nothing

Tee
12-04-2003, 10:03 PM
Damn, I'm busted:D
1 view, 1 post.......Wonder how many times I come back:rolleyes:

FMluvswater
12-04-2003, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by Infomaniac
If I'm not hon I am devistated.
All that flirting for nothing
Flirting is never for nothing, HON. ;) :D
Arrgghh! Dammit I'm nosy! I just had to see who all was owning up to looking. :rolleyes: :o
HCS- oh sure rub it in that I can't ignore the reply count! :p
and I can so stop posting ...
anytime I want to ...
well for a lil while anyway :( .
Do you think there are subliminal ads in use here that make most who leave return almost against their wills? :confused:
I missed everybody when I left and it's fun here. :)

Rexone
12-04-2003, 11:32 PM
I just looked to see what all the stir was about. I won't look again. :rolleyes:

FMluvswater
12-04-2003, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by Rexone
I just looked to see what all the stir was about. I won't look again. :rolleyes:
Well good for you, Mike (who won't read this cuz he won't be looking again) but you made me look again! :D

NorCal Gameshow
12-05-2003, 12:00 AM
I only looked 'cause mike did...:D

FMluvswater
12-05-2003, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by NorCal Gameshow
I only looked 'cause mike did...:D
Well then Mike influenced us both to add to our post numbers, NS. He's such a power tripper! :D I can get away with saying that too cuz he won't look in here anymore. :cool:
Originally posted by RiverDave
I look at and respond to damn near every thread so you knew it was a matter of time before I posted.. ;)
RD
Well I wasn't sure actually and was half expecting the
"RD<--just shaking his head :rolleyes: " dealio lol
so of course I had to look to see if you did. ;) :D

honkey1
12-05-2003, 01:15 AM
Yep I'm nosey (rite against the clit):eek:

JustMVG
12-05-2003, 01:33 AM
I came, I saw, and now i kick myself for doing so...... MVG

Lakeshow
12-05-2003, 05:27 AM
Busted.

bronco88
12-05-2003, 05:34 AM
Caught me, hoping for some nudie pics.

Keithb87
12-05-2003, 07:08 AM

drbones
12-05-2003, 07:45 AM
got me...i had to look..guess that makes me a snoop.. :D

Laveyman
12-05-2003, 07:46 AM
BUSTED!

MagicMtnDan
12-05-2003, 08:20 AM
I too wasted my time here

FMluvswater
12-05-2003, 12:12 PM
I didn't want to look and I did resist for at least 5 minutes. :D I was just curious who the good sports were that admitted to looking. :)

bronco88
12-05-2003, 12:19 PM
Darn!
Still no nudie pics.

Keithb87
12-05-2003, 01:18 PM
Back again :D

Mr.Havasu
12-05-2003, 01:57 PM
o.k., I'll admit it . I was looking for something juicy:D

rvrtoy
12-05-2003, 02:26 PM
BUSTED!!!:D

Keithb87
12-05-2003, 02:28 PM
Me again.... :D
Not much going on in here......
:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

FMluvswater
12-05-2003, 03:07 PM
You all are breakin my heart with the disappointment comments. Here I'll put up a pic that I used to make a title banner for one of my stories not quite a nudie but maybe you guys will like it. :)

Kim Hanson
12-05-2003, 05:48 PM
You all are breakin my heart with the disappointment comments. Here I'll put up a pic that I used to make a title banner for one of my stories not quite a nudie but maybe you guys will like it. :)
Thats a good picture, when you going to do another story on HavasuBarney? That last one was the shit Babe .....( . )( . ).....I looked to see what you said, so I'am I " HON ":D :D :D

Elk Chaser
12-05-2003, 06:29 PM
Guilty as charged.............:p

Keithb87
12-05-2003, 06:52 PM
:D :rolleyes: HI

Kilrtoy
12-05-2003, 06:54 PM
damn you are working that post count Keith

oknozelman
12-05-2003, 08:24 PM
Not Bad:p

73beast
12-05-2003, 08:29 PM
I'am back.

FMluvswater
12-06-2003, 06:39 PM
... when you going to do another story on HavasuBarney? That last one was the shit Babe .....( . )( . ).....I looked to see what you said, so I'am I " HON ":D :D :D
Thanks SUGAR. ;) :D
I really have no plans to write another story for HavasuBarney however you have a birthday coming up in January ... gimme some particulars and I will attempt to write you one for your birthday ... if you want that is. :)
BTW I call lots of people "hon" but there's only one person I call "Sugar" and you know that. :)

Kim Hanson
12-06-2003, 06:50 PM
Thanks SUGAR. ;) :D
I really have no plans to write another story for HavasuBarney however you have a birthday coming up in January ... gimme some particulars and I will attempt to write you one for your birthday ... if you want that is. :)
BTW I call lots of people "hon" but there's only one person I call "Sugar" and you know that. :)
You are the only one I call " Babe "and if you want to write me a story for my b-day, that would be so sweet! Make sure it's got lots of tit action happening:D I wouldn't though, talking to you is good enough...those story's take up alot of time and I'am not the type to take up people's time...unless it has to do with boats, but they shut up fast for some reason!
Whats up with the no talk last few months? Did I piss you off some way, no more jokes or what! What's up babe?.....( . )( . ).....:confused:

FMluvswater
12-06-2003, 07:11 PM
You are the only one I call " Babe "and if you want to write me a story for my b-day, that would be so sweet! Make sure it's got lots of tit action happening:D I wouldn't though, talking to you is good enough...those story's take up alot of time and I'am not the type to take up people's time...unless it has to do with boats, but they shut up fast for some reason!
Whats up with the no talk last few months? Did I piss you off some way, no more jokes or what! What's up babe?.....( . )( . ).....:confused:
I really wouldn't mind writing a story for you and I'd definitely make it shorter than the last one- much shorter, lol! :D I have written stories for a few of my friends b-days and they get whatever details they want included in the story. It's up to you- you want it I'll do it. :)
Easy there Sugar, I ain't pissed at you ... that's laughable to me! :D :D :D Just trying to spend less time on-line in general is all. I go swimming once a week, I've been spending more time doing things either with or for my son and much to my own chagrin I've been sleeping a lot more. :eek: I still lurk and read the jokes and stuff but I don't stay at any one place on-line for all day anymore. Make a round or two to my fave places and log off for several hours to do other things. :)

Kim Hanson
12-06-2003, 07:44 PM
Had me worried there for a few seconds:D j/k It's just good to talk to you,I don't need a story Babe ......( . )( . ).....:cool:

FMluvswater
12-06-2003, 07:56 PM
Silly Sugar ;) It's good to be talking to you again too ... not easy to find you sitting still long enough for chit chat, usually lol! :D

Kim Hanson
12-06-2003, 08:12 PM
Silly Sugar ;) It's good to be talking to you again too ... not easy to find you sitting still long enough for chit chat, usually lol! :D
I will allways talk to you, you know where to find me! I'am on here trying to get someone to talk shit, but it's good shit talking!:D I'am just bored out of my head right now and those washing machine guy's don't want to talk:confused: :D ........( . )( . ).......
I think they all have their vacation's booked at the same time on HavasuBarney, they don't have me fooled:p

FMluvswater
12-06-2003, 08:21 PM
You're right I do know where to find you my bad I should stop in and talk to you more often. :) I'll try to be more sociable.
So what you got going on for Christmas plans? You put up outside lights yet? Real tree?
I'm sure in the right thread for all these nosy questions, eh! :D

Kim Hanson
12-06-2003, 08:36 PM
You're right I do know where to find you my bad I should stop in and talk to you more often. :) I'll try to be more sociable.
So what you got going on for Christmas plans? You put up outside lights yet? Real tree?
I'm sure in the right thread for all these nosy questions, eh! :D
Christmas plans are allways layed back and let her buck with friends! Light's....I really did start on them:D the house has them, now we need the ****ing icicle lights...do the house and garage twice:rolleyes: We do go overboard on the deceration's....Real Tree:eek: Yeah,thats Canada isn't it:D We have more Spruce Tree's than the USA!
I will take some picture's of this house that win's every year for the most light's...crazy shit!..........( . )( . ).......:)

FMluvswater
12-06-2003, 08:46 PM
Christmas plans are allways layed back and let her buck with friends! Light's....I really did start on them:D the house has them, now we need the ****ing icicle lights...do the house and garage twice:rolleyes: We do go overboard on the deceration's....Real Tree:eek: Yeah,thats Canada isn't it:D We have more Spruce Tree's than the USA!
I will take some picture's of this house that win's every year for the most light's...crazy shit!..........( . )( . ).......:)
Sounds like fun! I'd love to see the pics of the winning house but I'd also like to see the lights on your house ... you should take some shots of that and post 'em. :)
I won't have a tree this year real or otherwise ... but I'll be out visiting people who do have a tree up so it'll be alright. :) I love the smell of a fresh cut Christmas tree. :D I think most people here in the city put up the fake ones. I had hoped to make it to Ontario with my boy to spend Christmas with my family there, but it didn't pan out. There's always a real tree at my Mom's. Maybe next Christmas. :)

Kim Hanson
12-06-2003, 09:01 PM
Sounds like fun! I'd love to see the pics of the winning house but I'd also like to see the lights on your house ... you should take some shots of that and post 'em. :)
I won't have a tree this year real or otherwise ... but I'll be out visiting people who do have a tree up so it'll be alright. :) I love the smell of a fresh cut Christmas tree. :D I think most people here in the city put up the fake ones. I had hoped to make it to Ontario with my boy to spend Christmas with my family there, but it didn't pan out. There's always a real tree at my Mom's. Maybe next Christmas. :)
For you Babe, just need to finish it....Shit,that means I have to be away from my puter:frown: That one that wins it is " ****ing Crazy ", he owns a hardware store here....fair hey!........( . )( . ).......I'am going to go kick the shit out of the RainDeer's and Santa..he get's a kick to the junk...that **** never brought me what I wanted last year:D

FMluvswater
12-06-2003, 09:17 PM
For you Babe, just need to finish it....Shit,that means I have to be away from my puter:frown: That one that wins it is " ****ing Crazy ", he owns a hardware store here....fair hey!........( . )( . ).......I'am going to go kick the shit out of the RainDeer's and Santa..he get's a kick to the junk...that **** never brought me what I wanted last year:D
Yeah I'd definitely say that's an uneven playing field - hardware store hmm? Pfft! Whatever. :rolleyes:
I can hardly wait to see the pics of your lights! :D
Why didn't Santa bring you what you wanted for Christmas Sugar :confused: ... nothing to do with there being any truth to your avatar is it? :eek: ;) :D
I say go for it then- kick that stingy bastard! :D

Kim Hanson
12-06-2003, 09:57 PM
I'am not bad, he just has me con****ed up with screwing with people:D I've got the shit for him though......( . )( . ).............:D They are DEER!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/7213427.jpg...hunting season is still open here:p

likwidsukr
12-06-2003, 09:59 PM
LMAFO! I am caught with my pants Down

FMluvswater
12-06-2003, 10:07 PM
:D LMAO! That's a good one Sugar! Thanks for the chuckle! :D
I don't care much for deer meat but I love moose meat. You ever hunt moose? Bunny wabbit (mmmm bunny stew! :) )? Partridge (stupidest ****ing birds but damn tasty fried in butter! :D ) ? It's the one thing I miss about not being in Ontario this time of year- wild game meat ... yummy ... usually given away free or get invited to big dinner gatherings! Sigh. Next Christmas. :)
Wrong beer for ya but right idea? ;)
http://www.spicyjoke.com/pictures/canadian_hunting.jpg

Kim Hanson
12-06-2003, 10:23 PM
Mine was just a joke Babe, I don't kill anything, bugs that bite me are open targets! Taking out a gun and shooting something isn't me, unless it's like " Rats " ...We don't have them here in Alberta, but I would shoot the shit out of those thing's..they freak me out!...........( . )( . ).......Good Night Babe :p

FMluvswater
12-06-2003, 10:30 PM
I don't kill anything either (apparently not even a ****ing mouse that I thought was poisoned and gone but actually isn't grrrr! :mad: I wish the little ****er would just die or go away already!) but I do enjoy eating what other people slaughter! :) I'm heartless. Even evil. ;) :D Oh well. I'm a carnivore. :)
Goodnight Sugar, it was great talking to you tonight ... hope you post the lights pictures soon. :) Take care.

Kilrtoy
12-06-2003, 11:07 PM
Where can I get some bambi helper or is that a CANADIAN thing

Rexone
12-07-2003, 08:36 AM
ok lets see, 987 looks, 83 posts, I've looked twice and posted twice. I'm thinking someone's cheatin. :D

FMluvswater
12-07-2003, 12:34 PM
ok lets see, 987 looks, 83 posts, I've looked twice and posted twice. I'm thinking someone's cheatin. :D
Ohhhh! Well lookee here! Mr. Not-gonna-look-again, looked again! :p :D Yep I agree Mike something's not right here. :confused: The numbers are just way off. Maybe we should alert admin that the view counter has gone wacky? :eek:

Desert Rat
12-07-2003, 12:55 PM
I was hoping for nudie pictures!! :mad: :yuk: I guess you have to go Barneys place for that now!

FMluvswater
12-07-2003, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by Desert Rat
I was hoping for nudie pictures!! :mad: :yuk: I guess you have to go Barneys place for that now!
You and several others too ;)! Yes Barney's is the place to go for what you were seeking. :)
I have to say actually that 83+ replies to this thread impresses me- cuz people are so good about admitting they looked even if they were not impressed by the dupe. :cool:

FMluvswater
03-07-2004, 12:41 PM
I looked again cuz I couldn't remember how I ended the thread. :D Rules have changed DON'T ADMIT you looked. I have a thing about getting the last word in. ;) :D

Kachina26
03-07-2004, 12:45 PM
I was here.

FMluvswater
03-07-2004, 12:48 PM
Me too. Many times. :D

RiverKitty
03-07-2004, 01:46 PM
Doh! BUSTED!!! :eek:

FMluvswater
03-07-2004, 01:53 PM
Just had to look. Hey RK good to see you stranger. ;) :)

Rexone
03-07-2004, 01:53 PM
I was tricked due to poor memory.
I only looked briefly though, hence the short post.
FMflaberbasty... :D :D

FMluvswater
03-07-2004, 02:01 PM
I was tricked due to poor memory.
I only looked briefly though, hence the short post.
FMflaberbasty... :D :D
I'm confuddled you never forget anything and now you're claiming poor memory? :confused: Hmm something isn't right here. ;) :D
and just what is flaberbasty? Is that anything like flibbertyjibbet? :eek: :D
Why am I even asking you anything here? You won't look again.

RiverKitty
03-07-2004, 02:03 PM
Just had to look. Hey RK good to see you stranger. ;) :)
Just wanted to come and play with ya'll!!! :p
Miss you too schweetie!!! :D
http://www.bobbyhayden.com/lips.gif
Sincerely Confuddled ~RK :D

FMluvswater
03-07-2004, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by RiverKitty
I'M easy to find but you been missing in action a while. Are you gonna be around more regular like again? :)

Kim Hanson
03-07-2004, 02:14 PM
When can we start:D .........( . )( . ).......

FMluvswater
03-07-2004, 02:21 PM
Yeah RK, when? LOL! And what are we playing? :confused:

RiverKitty
03-07-2004, 02:39 PM
I'M easy to find but you been missing in action a while. Are you gonna be around more regular like again? :)
Yes! I will be around "more regular like" seeings how I'm temporarily not working right now. All that work got in the way of my posting! Sheesh! Damn Work! :D
Oooo! How fun! What should we play? Truth or Dare? Twister??? Maybe tell ghost stories around the camp fire? Quarters?? Limbo??? Hide N Seek? Kick Ball? Basketball? Football? Marco Polo? LaCrosse? Soccer? Hop Skotch? Jacks? Poker? or ????? :p
(Can you tell I'm glad to be back???) :D

FMluvswater
03-07-2004, 02:45 PM
Yes! I will be around "more regular like" seeings how I'm temporarily not working right now. All that work got in the way of my posting! Sheesh! Damn Work! :D
Oooo! How fun! What should we play? Truth or Dare? Twister??? Maybe tell ghost stories around the camp fire? Quarters?? Limbo??? Hide N Seek? Kick Ball? Basketball? Football? Marco Polo? LaCrosse? Soccer? Hop Skotch? Jacks? Poker? or ????? :p
(Can you tell I'm glad to be back???) :D
LMAO!! :D No couldn't tell at all!! :D Truth games are fun. :idea: How about tell something true about the poster above you?
RiverKitty is unlikely to win the lottery. ;) :D Like so!

RiverKitty
03-07-2004, 02:56 PM
LMAO!! :D No couldn't tell at all!! :D Truth games are fun. :idea: How about tell something true about the poster above you?
RiverKitty is unlikely to win the lottery. <---SO TRUE!!! :D
Not to sound too confused, but what does, "the poster above you" mean??? :confused:
---->On with the game!!!
Of these 3, which one is NOT true?
1. RK is a published photographer.
2. RK has a boyfriend.
3. RK can whip up a tasty tantalizing quiche'.

FMluvswater
03-07-2004, 03:03 PM
Not to sound too confused, but what does, "the poster above you" mean??? :confused:
---->On with the game!!!
Of these 3, which one is NOT true?
1. RK is a published photographer.
2. RK has a boyfriend.
3. RK can whip up a tasty tantalizing quiche'.
Damn I confuddled you eh? ;) :D
Poster = one who posts
Your post is currently above mine therefore you are the poster above me :D
I'm gonna say that's a trick question and all 3 are true. Y or N?

RiverKitty
03-07-2004, 03:11 PM
Hehehe! No, one of them is wrong! :D
Keep guessing! (Isn't this fun!!!)
Once you guess correctly, then it's YOUR turn!

Keithb87
03-07-2004, 04:04 PM

repo man
03-07-2004, 04:15 PM
shit , you got me!:yuk:

bigerich
03-07-2004, 04:20 PM
I got busted.

MagicMtnDan
03-07-2004, 04:21 PM
Here's another FM thread that is self-perpetuating :D

FMluvswater
03-07-2004, 04:45 PM
Hehehe! No, one of them is wrong! :D
Keep guessing! (Isn't this fun!!!)
Once you guess correctly, then it's YOUR turn!
I know for sure number one is true I remember you posting about it. Last time you were around you were technically still single but were seeing an older man so I don't know if he ended up being your boyfriend or not and I have no idea if you can cook a quiche. I'm gonna guess 3 is not true then. Y or N?

FMluvswater
03-07-2004, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by MagicMtnDan
Here's another FM thread that is self-perpetuating :D
Isn't that the point of most threads? :D To foster continuing communication? ;) :D

73beast
03-07-2004, 05:36 PM
Didn't learn the first time, got me again.

RiverKitty
03-07-2004, 05:39 PM
I know for sure number one is true I remember you posting about it. Last time you were around you were technically still single but were seeing an older man so I don't know if he ended up being your boyfriend or not and I have no idea if you can cook a quiche. I'm gonna guess 3 is not true then. Y or N?
Oooo! Your Good! But No! It's #2! Ok! Your turn!!! :D :p

FMluvswater
03-07-2004, 05:51 PM
Aww. Sorry to hear things didn't work out between you and that guy. Hope you meet Mr. Special soon. ;)
Okay which one isn't true ...
1. I like games (not head games the fun kind).
2. I love to sing in public.
3. I'm not shy.

RiverKitty
03-07-2004, 05:54 PM
Let me step out on a limb here.....#2??? :confused: :D

FMluvswater
03-07-2004, 05:57 PM
Nope I actually do like to sing in public. Especially karaoke. :)

RiverKitty
03-07-2004, 06:03 PM
Well, if I remember correctly, you've played games with your son....so...#3???
There's no WAY you could be *shy*, eh??? :confused:

jlnorthrup122
03-07-2004, 06:04 PM
Only because I aint no pussy but I like the way the shit smells though!:D

FMluvswater
03-07-2004, 06:20 PM
Well, if I remember correctly, you've played games with your son....so...#3???
There's no WAY you could be *shy*, eh??? :confused:
Actually I am shy. I like people I really do but I'm very shy around strangers or casual acquaintances. I don't talk much. Posting is different I don't have to make eye contact to post and I have time to think of what to say and ample opportunity to edit. On stage singing with a microphone or sitting around a campfire or birthday cake while singing doesn't require eye contact either. It's even better if I gotta read while singing (like choir practice or karaoke). :o
Whose turn is it now?

RiverKitty
03-07-2004, 06:27 PM
Wow! SHY??? Whoda thunk??? :p
This game is FUN! Kinda helps ya get to know someone!
So...who IS our next victim???
Any volunteers, eh??? :devil: :D

FMluvswater
03-07-2004, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by jlnorthrup122
Only because I aint no pussy but I like the way the shit smells though!:D
You're a good sport jl! :cool:

FMluvswater
03-07-2004, 06:34 PM
This game is FUN! Kinda helps ya get to know someone!
So...who IS our next victim???
Any volunteers, eh??? :devil: :D
I dunno can we pick on people who aren't here? :D Destroy some hard earned bad ass rep's? Reveal the identities of some of the tough guys who are actually sweethearts? ;) :D

RiverKitty
03-07-2004, 06:40 PM
LMAO!!!!! :D :D :D
Your are tooooo funny girlfriend!!!!
How do you propose we get them to play??? :confused:
Wasn't there someone earlier who said they "wanted to play with us"??? :devil:

jlnorthrup122
03-07-2004, 06:46 PM
I'm back again I like to think that I am a good sport!! Gotta go I'm being attacked by the wicked witch of the house!!!!! someone call 911:D :D :D

Kim Hanson
03-07-2004, 06:49 PM
What am I thinking about right now, bare will me new key-board that they bent in the middle, bitch to use:D .....( . )( . ).......;)

FMluvswater
03-07-2004, 06:54 PM
How do you propose we get them to play??? :confused:
Wasn't there someone earlier who said they "wanted to play with us"??? :devil:
Ahh yes but Sugar never stays put unless there's someone to stick up for. :D
You'd be amazed RK at the way word gets out if you mention somebody's name in a post. Somebody who normally wouldn't read the thread their name is posted in WILL find out and post back or at least read it and hold a grudge forever. ;) :D

FMluvswater
03-07-2004, 06:58 PM
What am I thinking about right now, bare will me new key-board that they bent in the middle, bitch to use:D .....( . )( . ).......;)
You can make me wrong Sugar :D stick around, k? :) So is your 'bent' keyboard one of those ergonomically correct dealios? :D

Kim Hanson
03-07-2004, 06:59 PM
Ahh yes but Sugar never stays put unless there's someone to stick up for. :D
You'd be amazed RK at the way word gets out if you mention somebody's name in a post. Somebody who normally wouldn't read the thread their name is posted in WILL find out and post back or at least read it and hold a grudge forever. ;) :D
I'am here Babe! What was your answer to what I asked:D ......( . )( . )........

Kim Hanson
03-07-2004, 07:00 PM
You can make me wrong Sugar :D stick around, k? :) So is your 'bent' keyboard one of those ergonomically correct dealios? :D
Yes....piece of shit........( . )( . )......I'am going to go get a different one in the AM...or PM:D

FMluvswater
03-07-2004, 07:01 PM
I'am here Babe! What was your answer to what I asked:D ......( . )( . )........
Ummm you're thinking about .... TITTIES AND BEER? :D :D :D

Kim Hanson
03-07-2004, 07:02 PM
Ummm you're thinking about .... TITTIES AND BEER? :D :D :D
You know me so well:D .......( . )( . )........

FMluvswater
03-07-2004, 07:03 PM
Yes....piece of shit........( . )( . )......I'am going to go get a different one in the AM...or PM:D
Ya know on first reading I thought you were calling me a POS!!! :D LMAO! I paused for a moment wondering what I said to piss you off!! But I know better than that you'd never call me that even if you could get mad at me. ;) :D

FMluvswater
03-07-2004, 07:05 PM
You know me so well:D .......( . )( . )........
Well you're very open and straight forward ... easy to get to know. :) :cool:

Kim Hanson
03-07-2004, 07:05 PM
Ya know on first reading I thought you were calling me a POS!!! :D LMAO! I paused for a moment wondering what I said to piss you off!! But I know better than that you'd never call me that even if you could get mad at me. ;) :D
I would never talk bad to one of my girls........( . )( . ).....:D

FMluvswater
03-07-2004, 07:11 PM
I would never talk bad to one of my girls........( . )( . ).....:D
Yeah I know. :) One of the things I like best about you is that you don't talk trash at women. That's why you're Sugar to me. ;) :D

Kim Hanson
03-07-2004, 07:17 PM
Yeah I know. :) One of the things I like best about you is that you don't talk trash at women. That's why you're Sugar to me. ;) :D
Thank's you are a good friend to me and " BABE "........( . )( . )....:cool: Where is RiverKitty?:)

RiverKitty
03-07-2004, 07:19 PM
Kim....wanna play with us??? :D

Kim Hanson
03-07-2004, 07:20 PM
Kim....wanna play with us??? :D
Sure thing, what do you want to play?.......( . )( . )......;)

RiverKitty
03-07-2004, 07:24 PM
List 3 or more things about yourself....one of them NOT being true. Then the rest of us have to guess which one is NOT true! :D FM & I have already went....so it's your turn now! Proceed!

Kim Hanson
03-07-2004, 07:29 PM
1) I love women to death!
2) I hate to shit talk!
3) I love hot boat's
...............( . )( . ).....:D

Kim Hanson
03-07-2004, 07:32 PM
1) I love to tan 24-7 when I can!
2) I love to go shopping for cloth's
3) I love fast food joint's
................( . )( . )........:D

RiverKitty
03-07-2004, 07:33 PM
Ummmm......#1??? :D

Kim Hanson
03-07-2004, 07:36 PM
Ummmm......#1??? :D
Okay, not till death:D ......( . )( . ).......:D

FMluvswater
03-07-2004, 07:36 PM
Thank's you are a good friend to me and " BABE "........( . )( . )....:cool:
I'm glad we got to be friends. :) I gotta tell you it always makes me laugh that you call me Babe. My screen ID is like a mini infomercial sentence. FM luvs water, babe. It just strikes me as funny when you turn around and call me babe cuz that is what I used to call everybody else. :D It's all good. :cool:

RiverKitty
03-07-2004, 07:38 PM
Okay, not till death:D ......( . )( . ).......:D
I knew it, I KNEW IT!!! Woo Hoo!!! :D
Ok, who's next? :confused:

FMluvswater
03-07-2004, 07:39 PM
1) I love women to death!
2) I hate to shit talk!
3) I love hot boat's
...............( . )( . ).....:D
My guess #2
1) I love to tan 24-7 when I can!
2) I love to go shopping for cloth's
3) I love fast food joint's
................( . )( . )........:D
My guess #3 (only cuz shorts are clothes ;) ) :D

FMluvswater
03-07-2004, 07:42 PM
Ok, who's next? :confused:
Where's jl at? Still suffering domestic mock violence? :D

Kim Hanson
03-07-2004, 07:49 PM
My guess #2
My guess #3 (only cuz shorts are clothes ;) ) :D
First one is women, i love women period and the second is right though....We need shit-talker's for the bad one's that come on here...........( . )( . )........:cool:
You are " BABE " to me and allway's will be:cool:

FMluvswater
03-07-2004, 07:55 PM
You are " BABE " to me and allway's will be:cool:
That's the way uh-huh, uh-huh I like it. :D
RK? Why don't you take another turn or give us a new game to try since it seems it's just we three. :)

RiverKitty
03-07-2004, 07:56 PM
Ahhhh.......nothing quite like HOT BOAT LUV!!!!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/414heartBeat.gif

FMluvswater
03-07-2004, 08:00 PM
Sugar luvs all women. ;) I luvs most men. ;)

RiverKitty
03-07-2004, 08:05 PM
That's the way uh-huh, uh-huh I like it. :D <---CUTE!!!
RK? Why don't you take another turn or give us a new game to try since it seems it's just we three. :)
Dang! I don't know any more on-line games.
Why don't you tell us another story FM!!! Yea! Yea! Yea!! Yippee!!! :D

FMluvswater
03-07-2004, 08:12 PM
Dang! I don't know any more on-line games.
Why don't you tell us another story FM!!! Yea! Yea! Yea!! Yippee!!! :D
I don't write anymore. Lost my muses. When I find new muses I'll probably get back into writing.
I don't know of any other on-line games per se but how about just 20 questions hmm too many maybe the game 20 questions but pared down to 5 or 10? You in? :)

RiverKitty
03-07-2004, 08:14 PM
Humph! We need to find you a new muse! Grrrr! :mad:
Other than that...count me IN! What do we do? Rules please! :D

FMluvswater
03-07-2004, 08:22 PM
Ask each other any 5(?) questions interview style ... enquiring minds want to know, lol! Have to answer even if you have to make something up! ;)
I'll go first ...
1. What is the first non-children's song you recall liking as a child?
2. What was the name of the first song you ever slow danced to?
3. What song has ever made you cry?
4. Of all the fairytales which is your favorite one?
5. Why?
:D :D :D I'm very nosy.

RiverKitty
03-07-2004, 08:34 PM
Ask each other any 5(?) questions interview style ... enquiring minds want to know, lol! Have to answer even if you have to make something up! ;)
Benny & the Jets
Hmmmm......(thinking) A song by Journey....can't remember the name of it.
The Wind Beneath My Wings - Bette Midler (Played at my brothers funeral)
That would have to be the one where the princess is locke up in the tower by the evil witch and the knight in shinning armour comes to rescue the princess!!!
5. Why? Ummmm...I think that one is self explanatory! :D
Ok! You answer the same ones!!!

Kim Hanson
03-07-2004, 08:41 PM
I'll go first ...
5. Why?
AliceCopper, Million Dollar Babies
Beth...Kiss
? the name, but my daughter Jenna sang it in a play
Alice in Wonderland
Let's you use your imagination, that's why!:D
.........( . )( . ).........

FMluvswater
03-07-2004, 08:47 PM
Now that is nasty making me answer my own questions! :D
1. Tie A Yellow Ribbon
2. Let's Dance The Last Dance by Donna Summer (parts of it are slow)
3. Everybody Hurts (the Charlotte Church cover of the REM song)
4. I don't like fairytales at least not the Disneyfied ones; the originals that were shocking and horrific I do like
5. Disneyfied they all end too happy and not enough violence; the originals were meant to teach a lesson had a moral to the story and scared children just enough that they'd stay in bed for the night :D children like to be a little bit scared everybody knows that it's a rush ;) :D
Now what? You got any of your own questions for me? :D

Kim Hanson
03-07-2004, 08:48 PM
Back in a couple second's.....( . )( . ).....:cool:

FMluvswater
03-07-2004, 08:51 PM
Back in a couple second's.....( . )( . ).....:cool:
Awww! That is SUCH a cute picture!!!! :D

ratso
03-07-2004, 08:55 PM
1 Anything by Elvis Presley
2 You don't know me...Mickey Gilley
3 I'll be true to you...Oakridge Boys
4 Cinderella
5 The prince reminds me of me...or at least the way I used to be until I figured out romance and love was nothing but a fairy tale anyway...

1979tarva
03-07-2004, 08:59 PM
well i had to look i guess

Kim Hanson
03-07-2004, 09:01 PM
Did I miss anything........( . )( . )......:D

RiverKitty
03-07-2004, 09:08 PM
Ok, sorry I made you answer your own questions.
Here are your new ones!
1. As an adult looking back on your childhood, what was one of the things you did as a kid that makes you now say...."What was I thinking????!!!!"
2. If you could go back and change anything about your life.....would you?
3. What?
4. Did you put posters on your wall as a child? Of who or what?
5. What is one of your favorite t.v. shows?

FMluvswater
03-07-2004, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by ratso
I figured out romance and love was nothing but a fairy tale anyway...
Here's a quote from a song I like ..."It's the lover not the love who broke your heart last night, it's the lover not the dream that didn't work out right"
You aren't wrong to believe in love and romance ratso. Mistakes are okay it's how we learn what works for us and what doesn't. You live, you share love, you exchange hurts, you learn, you grow and you do it all over again and again until you die. Love is better than any fairytale if it's real. I believe that. Don't give up on love.

ratso
03-07-2004, 09:12 PM
1 Almost burned down my Grandparents house and yes it was an accident
2 Yes
3 marriage and divorce
4 Evel Knievel
5 Nip-Tuck

ratso
03-07-2004, 09:14 PM
Here's a quote from a song I like ..."It's the lover not the love who broke your heart last night, it's the lover not the dream that didn't work out right"
You aren't wrong to believe in love and romance ratso. Mistakes are okay it's how we learn what works for us and what doesn't. You live, you share love, you exchange hurts, you learn, you grow and you do it all over again and again until you die. Love is better than any fairytale if it's real. I believe that. Don't give up on love. ...thanks FM...

Kim Hanson
03-07-2004, 09:15 PM
Here are your new ones!
1. As an adult looking back on your childhood, what was one of the things you did as a kid that makes you now say...."What was I thinking????!!!!"
3. What?
.................................................. .................................................
1) Burning up my Uncle's car playing with lighter's
2) Now way baby!
3) Looking at life through the front winshield not the rear view mirror.
4) I liked car poster's and playboy:D
5) I like Orange County Chopper's
...............( . )( . )...........:cool:

ratso
03-07-2004, 09:16 PM
Kim...we need to learn not to play with fire.:D

FMluvswater
03-07-2004, 09:17 PM
Here are your new ones!
3. What?
1. Kept a diary (bad idea when evil younger cousin publishes it)
2. Yes.
3. I would spend less time being angry and hateful.
4. Yes. I had so many posters of John Stamos my friends and family derisively referred to my shrine as 'wallpaper'.
5. CSI: Crime Scene Investigators

Kim Hanson
03-07-2004, 09:19 PM
I like flame though:D .......( . )( . )........

RiverKitty
03-07-2004, 09:19 PM
LOL!
The things we are learning about each other!
Ok, I think it's Kim's turn to ask the questions!

Kim Hanson
03-07-2004, 09:21 PM
1. Kept a diary (bad idea when evil younger cousin publishes it)
2. Yes.
3. I would spend less time being angry and hateful.
4. Yes. I had so many posters of John Stamos my friends and family derisively referred to my shrine as 'wallpaper'.
5. CSI: Crime Scene Investigators
CSI is also a good one.........( . )( . ).......:cool:

FMluvswater
03-07-2004, 09:22 PM
LOL!
Come on RK you answer your own questions too. :D

FMluvswater
03-07-2004, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by 1979tarva
well i had to look i guess
I love it when people are such good sports!! :cool:

Kim Hanson
03-07-2004, 09:26 PM
LOL!
REALLY!........................................... .............................:D
1) What do you girl's look for in a guy.
2) Is rich in it and why!
3) If he wasn't would that be a problem to you?
4) Are you the cuddle type, I like to cuddle;)
..........( . )( . )........................:wink:

FMluvswater
03-07-2004, 09:41 PM
REALLY!........................................... .............................:D
..........( . )( . )........................:wink:
1. initial attraction? height, hair, smile, kind eyes, sense of humor, some kinda smart (not necessarily book smart, experience types of smart is also appealing)
for keepsies? dunno haven't found him yet ;) :D
2. nope
3. nope
4. sometimes :p (I'm a chick I get moody :D sometimes it's snuggle snuggle snuggle and othertimes it's a chore to have my personal space invaded :o )

Kim Hanson
03-07-2004, 09:50 PM
What you think " Babe "........( . )( . )......:D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72vibrators-drinks.gif

Kim Hanson
03-07-2004, 09:52 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72cartoon_40.jpg:D ;)

FMluvswater
03-07-2004, 09:55 PM
What you think " Babe "........( . )( . )......:D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72vibrators-drinks.gif
Close but the way I say it it's because vibrators can't kiss worth beans and they can't cum in my mouth. :)

ratso
03-07-2004, 09:56 PM
:eek: :D

FMluvswater
03-07-2004, 09:58 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72cartoon_40.jpg:D ;)
No. :p Men are good to pet and stroke ... get it right! ;) :D

Kim Hanson
03-07-2004, 10:02 PM
You are funny........( . )( . )......:D :eek:

FMluvswater
03-07-2004, 10:02 PM
:eek: :D
I kinda blurted that out hmm? TMI? :confused:

Kim Hanson
03-07-2004, 10:03 PM
Holy shit, she talk's dirty also :eek: Forgot about that story you wrote:D .........( . )( . ).......

FMluvswater
03-07-2004, 10:05 PM
You are funny........( . )( . )......:D :eek:
Mostly unintentionally. :D

RiverKitty
03-07-2004, 10:08 PM
All the normal stuff I guess. A good heart, kind, honest, loving, warm, affectionate, honest, stable, single, honest, tall, dark, handsome, honest, sexy, good in bed, honest, nice smile, good sense of humor, errr...you get the point! ;)
Not rich but stable! There is a difference!
Nope. We can do anything together, rich or poor! Just so long as he keeps a smile on my face! :D
Big Time!!!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/41410036502.jpg

FMluvswater
03-07-2004, 10:08 PM
Holy shit, she talk's dirty also :eek: Forgot about that story you wrote:D .........( . )( . ).......
I'm just not embarassed talking about sex. Sex to me isn't dirty - it's natural, good, exciting and very necessary. :)

RiverKitty
03-07-2004, 10:09 PM
Close but the way I say it it's because vibrators can't kiss worth beans and they can't cum in my mouth. :)
LMAO!!!
Is Kim your muse??? Write us a story!!! :D

Kim Hanson
03-07-2004, 10:15 PM
I'm just not embarassed talking about sex. Sex to me isn't dirty - it's natural, good, exciting and very necessary. :)
That's the meaning of life, sex is very, very good....Also keep's the oil changed on a regular basis:D .......( . )( . )......;)

RiverKitty
03-07-2004, 10:15 PM
I'm glad we all agree on something!!! :D

FMluvswater
03-07-2004, 10:18 PM
LMAO!!!
No. My muse has to be someone I can fantasise about. Someone I can picture clearly. Someone that makes my hormones jump but it has to be a stranger so that I can fit them with any personality of my choosing for the purposes of whatever story I'm writing. Doesn't have to be beautiful just very sexy (and IMO the two are not mutually exclusive - a person can definitely be one and not the other.) .
If and when I find a new muse I will happily write another story. :)

Kim Hanson
03-07-2004, 10:18 PM
LMAO!!!
I'am not a muse:D I'am Kimmy the shit -talker......( . )( . )....:D

Kim Hanson
03-07-2004, 10:21 PM
No. My muse has to be someone I can fantasise about. Someone I can picture clearly. Someone that makes my hormones jump but it has to be a stranger so that I can fit them with any personality of my choosing for the purposes of whatever story I'm writing. Doesn't have to be beautiful just very sexy (and IMO the two are not mutually exclusive - a person can definitely be one and not the other.) .
If and when I find a new muse I will happily write another story. :)
You don't fantasise about me:( I can't allway get them:D .......( . )( . )......;)

RiverKitty
03-07-2004, 10:21 PM
Feeling anything yet???? :confused:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/414chipNd1.jpg

FMluvswater
03-07-2004, 10:22 PM
Is ratso still here? I think it's his turn to ask some questions. :)

FMluvswater
03-07-2004, 10:24 PM
You don't fantasise about me:( I can't allway get them:D .......( . )( . )......;)
Has to be a stranger Sugar. :) You're my friend. :)

Kim Hanson
03-07-2004, 10:25 PM
Goodnight Lady's time to move on, have fun now ya hear:D ...( . )( . )......

FMluvswater
03-07-2004, 10:26 PM
Feeling anything yet???? :confused:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/414chipNd1.jpg
Yeah ... nauseated :yuk: ... sorry RK but the guy in that pic looks way too ****ing gay for me to consider him a man! :D

RiverKitty
03-07-2004, 10:27 PM
Sorry....
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/414catRat.jpg
Just tryin' to help.

Kim Hanson
03-07-2004, 10:28 PM
Has to be a stranger Sugar. :) You're my friend. :)
ForeverGirl........( . )( . ).......:cool:

FMluvswater
03-07-2004, 10:28 PM
Goodnight Lady's time to move on, have fun now ya hear:D ...( . )( . )......
Awww! :( Thanks for playing with us Sugar. :) Goodnight, sleep well and sweet dreams. :)

FMluvswater
03-07-2004, 10:33 PM
Sorry....
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/414catRat.jpg
Just tryin' to help.
I know and I do appreciate you trying to help me find another muse RK ... more than I can say ... I feel a lil lost without one. I apologise for being so rude to you. :o
That cat picture sure made me laugh (mouse still lives here can I borrow that cat? LMAO!) ! :D

FMluvswater
03-07-2004, 10:35 PM
ForeverGirl........( . )( . ).......:cool:
That's about how long I was hoping for. :) :D

RiverKitty
03-07-2004, 10:41 PM
I know and I do appreciate you trying to help me find another muse RK ... more than I can say ... I feel a lil lost without one. I apologise for being so rude to you. :o
That cat picture sure made me laugh (mouse still lives here can I borrow that cat? LMAO!) ! :D
Goodnight Kim! Sweet Dreams ( . )..( . ) I miss you already!!! :D
FM, You have NEVER been rude to me!!! :eek: Just tryin' to help a friend out. :(
Glad the kitty pic put a smile on your face! :D And yes, you may borrow my kitty until he catches your muse.....err....I meant mouse!!! :eek: ;)

FMluvswater
03-07-2004, 10:46 PM
Goodnight Kim! Sweet Dreams ( . )..( . ) I miss you already!!! :D
FM, You have NEVER been rude to me!!! :eek: Just tryin' to help a friend out. :(
Glad the kitty pic put a smile on your face! :D And yes, you may borrow my kitty until he catches your muse.....err....I meant mouse!!! :eek: ;)
Well I think I was rude but I'm glad I didn't offend you. I do consider you a friend. :)
Are you sure you aren't a closeted writer? You sure do use words in amusing ways! muse --->mouse ... that's damn near genius!! LMAO! :D

Kim Hanson
03-10-2004, 08:04 PM
I thought this would be the thread to catch you at, what's up? I'am bored:D .........( . )( . )......;)

FMluvswater
03-10-2004, 08:09 PM
It's almost like you know me or sumpin! ;) :D I have been visiting all the places I couldn't visit while my puter was in the shop. Well all except Barney's :( It upsets me when my fave places to visit go down. What are you doing tonight? Why are you bored? What would you like to do to be unbored? :)

Kim Hanson
03-10-2004, 08:29 PM
It's almost like you know me or sumpin! ;) :D I have been visiting all the places I couldn't visit while my puter was in the shop. Well all except Barney's :( It upsets me when my fave places to visit go down. What are you doing tonight? Why are you bored? What would you like to do to be unbored? :)
I'am hunting:D , that's boring also:( I'am open for anything right now:p ;) ...........( . )( . )......

FMluvswater
03-10-2004, 08:34 PM
Well whatcha hunting? You got tunes on tonight? Read any books lately? :D

Kim Hanson
03-10-2004, 08:43 PM
Well whatcha hunting? You got tunes on tonight? Read any books lately? :D
Shit Talker's....none to be found:D I listen to the heavy metal stuff....Rob Zombie is playing right now...Book's...it's more like torture than a book, it's a "BOP"course that I have to take and it suck's..............( . )( . ).....;)

FMluvswater
03-10-2004, 08:59 PM
Shit Talker's....none to be found:D I listen to the heavy metal stuff....Rob Zombie is playing right now...Book's...it's more like torture than a book, it's a "BOP"course that I have to take and it suck's..............( . )( . ).....;)
Damn this good weather putting the shit talkers in a good mood and spoiling your fun! ;)
I only gots one Rob Zombie song Dragula. I'm still rocking to Finger Eleven.
I got a book for Christmas and I been trying to read it just cuz I have it but I really don't like the author even if I do like the subject. It's Anne Rice The Queen Of The Damned. The movie was good ... the book is awful IMO. I could have read that book in less than 12 hours if I didn't find it to be such a boring read. I've been reading it since Christmas and I've not even read to page 200 yet. :rolleyes:

~FM
12-05-2007, 08:34 PM
Got This From Another Site...Its Great IMO
CAUGHT YA!!!!
You Have Just Been Charged With Being A Snoop ....
Your Fine Is To Post And Admit You've Been Caught ......
Even If You Come Back To See Who Else Has Been Caught You Must Post Again!
Wild guess how I even found this in the first place. Nosy? Please! :rolleyes: Wasn't me. :D ;) :D
I couldn't remember what was in here so I had to look. :D