PDA

View Full Version : Final Exams

diggler
12-08-2003, 12:17 PM
Anyone else in their final's week? Misery loves company you know....
Tonight, 6:30PM - Contracts
Friday, 6:30PM - Civil Procedure
next Monday, 6:30PM - Torts
Too much info, I'm overloading!!!!!:frown:

ssmike
12-08-2003, 12:28 PM
Lookout everybody!!!
There's a 1L on the loose!

diggler
12-08-2003, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by ssmike
Lookout everybody!!!
There's a 1L on the loose!
Ha ha! You know it!!
The only problem is that I'm doing it via evening classes! No sleep, no eat,... you know the story!

Back To Havasu
12-08-2003, 01:02 PM
The first year of law school is by far the hardest. Save your notes, as you may choose to review them (even if you take a bar prep course) at bar exam time. Good luck from one who has been there.;)

fourspeednup
12-08-2003, 01:04 PM
Oh yeah, first one on Thursday. First year at ASU so not much compared to the ones you got:cool:

78Eliminator
12-08-2003, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by diggler
Anyone else in their final's week? Misery loves company you know....
Yup, but for me the written is not so bad. I am in school to learn machining. I handed in a small block chevy head that I installed false guides, new seats, reground valves, did a three angle valve job, lapped, machined for pc seals, adjusted height and tested for leaks. Also tested spring press and squareness. Of course, mine was perfect with no leaks :D
Then I handed in a set of rods that I resized, knureld pistons, polished and measured a crank, bored a small block, prescision honed and countess other machining tasks. I am loving it!!!!!!!
GIVE ME MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blown 472
12-08-2003, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by 78Eliminator
Yup, but for me the written is not so bad. I am in school to learn machining. I handed in a small block chevy head that I installed false guides, new seats, reground valves, did a three angle valve job, lapped, machined for pc seals, adjusted height and tested for leaks. Also tested spring press and squareness. Of course, mine was perfect with no leaks :D
Then I handed in a set of rods that I resized, knureld pistons, polished and measured a crank, bored a small block, prescision honed and countess other machining tasks. I am loving it!!!!!!!
GIVE ME MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have a garage of stuff you can do, it is mopar thou.

78Eliminator
12-08-2003, 01:45 PM
I don't give a shit, pay for shipping and it's done. I am really enjoying this and am really getting some good experience. Not to brag, but the instructor said "Justin, you broke the golden rule of doing a better job than the instructor".
I know it's corny, but that just about made my year..... :)

Blown 472
12-08-2003, 01:48 PM
I don't give a shit, pay for shipping and it's done. I am really enjoying this and am really getting some good experience. Not to brag, but the instructor said "Justin, you broke the golden rule of doing a better job than the instructor".
I know it's corny, but that just about made my year..... :)
good for tha bot of uses.

78Eliminator
12-08-2003, 01:52 PM
I think I finally found something where being super anal retentive pays off......

Blown 472
12-08-2003, 01:54 PM
I think I finally found something where being super anal retentive pays off......
He said "anal"

Kilrtoy
12-08-2003, 02:15 PM
im always in school and I HATE IT

OSUman
12-08-2003, 05:06 PM
Finals suck
one Tuesday
one Wednesday
one Thursday
Two on Friday
Civil Engineering!!!!

H20Advantage
12-08-2003, 05:20 PM
I up for mine...all day on Saturday.:yuk:

Hallett19
12-08-2003, 05:22 PM
Sucks to be us guys !! I have one on the 15th and 2 on the 17th !! TADAAAA, first semester of college, in the can !!! so far 4.0 GPA, I should have done this when I was 17 after I graduated :D

H20 Party Starter
12-08-2003, 07:32 PM
I'm a sixth year man myself:cool: .....finals=> one of like 3 days I have actually go to class:rolleyes:
Just finished an 18pg paper on the current economic and political relations between the EU and China:confused: WTF?:mad:
One more semester here @ SDSU and I have to actually do something with my life:frown:
.......thinking of getting some-more letters after my name...........already got an AA.........soon to have a BA........
How many letter's do I need to be in the "Upper class" with the 29' boats?:D