What is it? Some chick show?

looky_lou
12-08-2003, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by GlastronGuy
What is it? Some chick show?
Yeah. Its a chick show. That must be why I got hooked.:D

Hallett19
12-08-2003, 11:30 PM
What a crock of crap !!! I hate that show and the new one looks worse !!

moneypit
12-08-2003, 11:34 PM
That chicks an idiot... Cant beleive I sat through that.

Kilrtoy
12-09-2003, 02:35 AM
Didnt watch it, But the mrs said he picked the cute one over the rich one, NOW WE ALL KNOW THE SHOW WAS FIXED

bronco88
12-09-2003, 06:40 AM
Pretty predictible results.
I guess men are not the only shallow people on earth.

Essex502
12-09-2003, 07:29 AM
Was that on ABC Daytime?
Can say that I care! :D

Windy
12-09-2003, 08:04 AM
Originally posted by looky_lou
On the Average Joe. Melana picked the wrong guy!:(
What do you think?
Yes she did!

Tom Slick
12-09-2003, 08:44 AM
That bitch was cool right up until she went for the no brains, no personality, live at home with mommy, 26 year old student / waiter. That Adam dude was cool. Just goes to show what a pretty face will get you. Can you say shallower then half empty Dixie Cup.

NastyOne
12-09-2003, 09:04 AM
I was pissed. That girl was one dumb bitch. All I can say is that the rich nerd is going to have to beat the hotties off with a stick now. Every girl in New York must be looking for that guy.

Hallett19
12-09-2003, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by NastyOne
All I can say is that the rich nerd is going to have to beat the hotties off with a stick now. Every girl in New York must be looking for that guy.
I said the exact same thing (almost to a T I think) when that show ended. Every girl in the city now knows he is sweet, funny and succesful, that guy is now deemed HUNTED :cool:

eliminatedsprinter
12-09-2003, 01:17 PM
I never watched the show, but I saw her interviewed on a sports program. She never really picked anyone for romance or to date or anything. She is in reality dating some pro athlete, or actor (I forgot which, because I don't give a rats a$$).

looky_lou
12-09-2003, 01:44 PM
Oh well, I hope he ends up with a real nice girl. He deserves it:)

Ziggy
12-09-2003, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by Hallett19
What a crock of crap !!! I hate that show and the new one looks worse !!
Last weeek you said it was a great show and you couldn't wait....but yeah, she was the vain one and chose pretty boy living with mommy/daddy over a successful independent nice guy. Guess she wasn't really that interested in New York afterall.
Adam will have to be on gaurd now for all the hussie's after his fortune. They made it look like he had a chance with her but in retrospect he probably never made her oven heat up like pretty boy.

Three Days Only
12-09-2003, 03:27 PM
The chick was shallow!!!!! Forget the average joe stuff, she was just an average hoe. She obviously doesnt think about her future, she was just thinking about the magic stick. I was surprised she didnt go the route of the gold digger. Adam would have spoiled the crap out of that chick.

Hallett19
12-09-2003, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by Ziggy
Last weeek you said it was a great show and you couldn't wait....but yeah, she was the vain one and chose pretty boy living with mommy/daddy over a successful independent nice guy. Guess she wasn't really that interested in New York afterall.
Adam will have to be on gaurd now for all the hussie's after his fortune. They made it look like he had a chance with her but in retrospect he probably never made her oven heat up like pretty boy.
Sorry, I should have clarified, I hate that show NOW, after the "verdict" if you will. It was great for a while, but now I think it sucks.:rolleyes:

HammerDown
12-09-2003, 04:13 PM
For those who said she picked the wrong fella...why?
The guy she picked never came off like a J.O. DickHead or anything like that.
If his personality was such like a self absorbed pretty boy look at me kind of thing I would have said yea she made the choice just on looks alone...but actually the one she picked did come off as just an average person nice guy.
If she went with the rich dude...that would have been f**ked up. A blind person could read that she wasn't into him...and if all of a sudden she was and picked him...it was for his money and not the physical attraction.
I would have bet she would go for the money...Guess she's not as shallow as I thought.

Freak
12-09-2003, 04:52 PM
I agree with Hammer. It was obvious the chemistry was not there with the average joe and to make it worse he was painful to watch. He was not comfortable and it showed. Girls pick up on that stuff and it makes them uncomfortable. You didn't notice the girls body placement with him compared to the pretty boy? I learned you have to be smooth, comfortable and confident with women early in life. You have to pay attention to that stuff to see if a girl is into ya or not. It is always obvious.

Ziggy
12-09-2003, 05:15 PM
Your right Hammer, he wasn't a dick or anything, he just seemed lost in life and not sure of where he was going. The premise of the show was for her to find her love and we all could see it was him but you gotta pull for the underdog in this case.
I overheard 3 women talking in the gym this morning about the show. 2 thick girls and one fit one. Each of them said they'd have picked the average joe for personality, longevity and security. They seemed to agree on the fact the other guy wasn't husband type material.
Hallet, I hear ya and agree.

HammerDown
12-09-2003, 09:31 PM
The bitch and her Bo are on Leno...Blown might want to check out here shoes:eek: :D

GlastronGuy
12-09-2003, 10:33 PM
Hmm... You know, I've been thinking long and hard on this. In fact, it has consumed my every waking hour. Starving children, HIV, our bad economy, they have all taken a back seat to this burning, eternal question. But I have finally come to a conclusion. A conclusion I believe is based in fact and sound reasoning. A conclusion that may boggle and astound even the most learned amoung you. You all may have to PM River Dave to have him explain this to you. Or maybe Hoss will write it up on his dick and post a picture. But here it goes.....
I don't give a **** what some no named bitch did on some stupid TV show. And if this is the topic of conversation around your home... :eek!:
;)