PDA

View Full Version : **SPAM** Kind of...commissions paid

hd&boatrider
12-10-2003, 12:10 PM
I just thought I would throw this out here for you guys.
My company is a Sales Agent for SBC services. We have been in the program for almost (10) years. It just occured to me that a lot of you are involved in the computer and telephone industries. If you have customers that need services such as DSL, DS1's, DS3's (would really like some of these), Frame Relay Services, PRI, dial tone, Centrex, moving, dedicated Internet access thru SBC place the orders thru my company and I will make sure you get paid a commission on the products. It has to be in an SBC area within CA. Although SBC covers a lot of the USA our agreement is only for CA. We always placed these orders for our customers anyhow so I decided to join the Sales Agency program. You might be in the same position as we were at one time. Taking care of the customers so you might as well get paid for it.
Anyhow....if you want to pursue this send me an em at tom@wcserve.com It could work well for any of you that are interested.
I am going to add this at a few other sites so try not to slam me. If it has no bearing on you or if you don't care to read this kind of crap just move on please :) .
Tom aka hd&boatrider

JetBoatRich
12-10-2003, 12:48 PM
Tom, we have spoke on several occasions VIA e-mail. Not a problem be glad to help you out $$$.
:D :cool:

hd&boatrider
12-10-2003, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by JetBoatRich
Tom, we have spoke on several occasions VIA e-mail. Not a problem be glad to help you out $$$.
:D :cool:
Send me some of those DS1 or PRI orders. I will make it worth your time definitely :)

JetBoatRich
12-11-2003, 09:25 AM
Sent you an e-mail Tom:D