PDA

View Full Version : Latinos are out in force on 12/12/03

Kilrtoy
12-11-2003, 06:27 PM
These idiots are calling for no school, work or shopping tommorrow.
They are protesting the fact that , ILLEGALS will be denied an AMERICAN PRIVILEGE A drivers License.
I am Spanish and I say
GO TO SCHOOL
GO TO WORK
AND GO SHOPPING TOMMORROW
I plan on spending my ass off, F@@@ these morons......

likwidsukr
12-11-2003, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
They are protesting the fact that , ILLEGALS will be denied an AMERICAN PRIVILEGE A drivers License.
I am Spanish and I say
GO TO SCHOOL
GO TO WORK
AND GO SHOPPING TOMMORROW
I plan on spending my ass off, F@@@ these morons......
WTF That is funny shit. $$$$$$$$$$$$$

MRS FLYIN VEE
12-11-2003, 06:42 PM
so if i don't send my kids to scholl and jamie doesn't go to work how am i going to go shopping F*&K them .. .. :yuk: :yuk:

SCUBA STEVE
12-11-2003, 06:45 PM
Kilrtoy, your spanish? I thought you were pastie?
:cool: ;) :D
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/829116_1677-med.JPG

Kilrtoy
12-11-2003, 06:48 PM
Thats How I earn my money,
Women pay top dollar to see whats under them

HCS
12-11-2003, 06:51 PM
Right on! Take the day off. Make it a Loco holiday and do it every
year.
Sit home and watch Cheech and Chong.:D

Coach
12-11-2003, 06:57 PM
That is perfect. My old roommates both Mexican and named Fernando (really I did live with two Fernando's) use to get pissed off over the whole illegal deal. They both had family that came to America Legally and made a better life for themselves and received citizenship the right way. They always made comments about illegals trying to get things for free in America. My wife was born in Vietnam also came to this country legally with my mother in law, under different circumstances, and gained citizenship legally. When are these bleeding heart liberals going to wake up and get a clue that they are not doing anyone any favors. They are only making things worse for the tax payers in this state.

BADBLOWN572
12-11-2003, 06:58 PM
Fine with me!!! That means that I will not have to deal with them in the malls when I go X-mas shopping. Additionally my opionion on them is "Don't speak English get the F%$k out!" No one is entitled to a drivers liscense so we are not obligated to give them one.

Keithb87
12-11-2003, 07:05 PM
If they don't go to work.....
Then who will pick the Fruits and Vegetables????
Who will work at the Car Wash??????
What Will I do ????? :confused: :confused:
Oh Yeah. I Still WONT GIVE A FU#K !!! :D :D :D :D

HCS
12-11-2003, 07:05 PM
Since were on the subject of people with nothing better to do but
bitch and start shit. There's a 2nd grade school teacher refusing
to let her students sing Christmas carols.
There is also a push to ban Nativity seens on public property.
Whats wrong with these people.:mad:

MRS FLYIN VEE
12-11-2003, 07:09 PM
they are f*&ked in the head first it was god in the pledge and now this shit.. this is why this state sucks big time.. .. f*&k i hate L.A.. :mad:

SCUBA STEVE
12-11-2003, 07:27 PM
Thats How I earn my money,
Women pay top dollar to see whats under them
they probably pay you to go away. :D :)

MRS FLYIN VEE
12-11-2003, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by SCUBA STEVE
they probably pay you to go away. :D :)
LMAO!! that is why he doesn't talk to me i paid him to go away.. :D then poof he was gone.. :p ;)

Kilrtoy
12-11-2003, 07:29 PM
they probably pay you to go away
hater
Dont hate the man hate the RED AND YELLOW PASTIES
did you see the tread they started on you....

MRS FLYIN VEE
12-11-2003, 07:31 PM
where i didn't see it.. do tell.. :D

Kilrtoy
12-11-2003, 07:34 PM
You were talkingon it, ABOUT SCUBA

MRS FLYIN VEE
12-11-2003, 07:36 PM
i found it.. now your going to get me in trouble with monique.. LMAO!! :D :D

SCUBA STEVE
12-11-2003, 07:37 PM
they probably pay you to go away
hater
Dont hate the man hate the RED AND YELLOW PASTIES
did you see the tread they started on you....
nope didnt see it you little hooker. :D ;)
I'll go looking for it though. :p

MRS FLYIN VEE
12-11-2003, 07:38 PM
its called IS HE !!:D

gnarley
12-11-2003, 07:43 PM
To give any illegal’s citizenship or rights is a slap in the face to anyone who immigrated legally regardless of kin color or nationality!

MagicMtnDan
12-11-2003, 07:56 PM
Am I out of line for suggesting the police and INS round up all the protesters and ship them back to where they came from?
I'm sure they can get drivers licenses there! Oh wait, they don't want drivers licenses THERE.

SoCalOffshore
12-11-2003, 09:20 PM
And today I heard on the news that UCLA Center for Chicano Studies has announced that Illegal aliens should be allowed to vote in state elections. This is exactly what will take this state down. They will take this state over and run it into the ground. Then who will we sell our highly appreciated houses to? :confused:

Infomaniac
12-11-2003, 09:29 PM
I will quote myself.
If the illegals do not llike the laws, maybe they shoud vote out the law makers. :cool:

Kindsvater Flat
12-11-2003, 09:31 PM
The illegals seem to be running the farm equipment here on the ranch ok. They head back south to LA mostly around the 1st of november. I wouldn't mind hiring legals but most can't stand the heat or manual labor. Those all want the office job.
http://atthefarm.mystarband.net/ranch2/beanharvest1.jpg

beyondhelpin
12-11-2003, 09:39 PM
You want the day off to protest................Employers should not allow them to return to work for a week.
Kids out of school for a day..............keep them for returning for another week.
Do this for each day they take off in protest.
Forgot.....no public transportation for that week also.
Yea like that would happen. To many bleeding hearts and greedy people out there.

MudPumper
12-11-2003, 10:06 PM
****............This means I have to cut my own grass tomorrow!!!

Wicked1
12-11-2003, 10:08 PM
is it just me or alot of people here on the boards are racist?

Infomaniac
12-11-2003, 10:33 PM
I don't see any racists.
I see a few folks against someone moving to a country against the rules and living here not paying their share of taxes. The small price to pay for freedom. And still wanting all of the benifits that go along with it.

H20 Party Starter
12-11-2003, 10:35 PM
yeah right..........like the people w/ jobs are going to stay home:rolleyes: ....they aren't the stupid ones who sit at home and wanna collect a check outa my pocket.........
Fine!
I'm not buying Tortillas or Corona for a Week!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

JustMVG
12-11-2003, 10:39 PM
Thanks Info, couldn't have said it better myself. Some foks would be happy to just BE here, but no you come here illegally and DEMAND that you be treated as if you were born here.
They can protest all they want, it will just feed an already smoldering fire of disgust and anger.

MagicMtnDan
12-11-2003, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by Wicked1
It's just you. Really.

Ivan Dan
12-11-2003, 10:49 PM
The day they allow illegals to vote in Cali is the day I pack my shit and move. As much as I love living in this area I will seriously sell my house and move.
Do you think these illegals that want to vote and have drivers licences pay their taxes like us???? HELL NO....they want all the good things about living here but not the shitty things like taxes.
www.DanKaatz.com
Wonder if they will still be sitting at the local Home Depot looking for work or not? Ha Ha Ha

NastyOne
12-12-2003, 08:41 AM
I think it would be good if we gave illegals the right to vote and drivers licences. Think of all the benefits.....
NOT! haha Those fu*cking dumb asses.

gnarley
12-12-2003, 08:50 AM
And why would you think that?

AquaBoogie
12-12-2003, 09:02 AM
Maybe Gray Davis is actually smarter than he looks? Maybe when he passed the bill to give illegal's a license, there was really a hidden agenda? When they showed up to the DMV to get their license. They were directed to a door (the back door) where there was a bus waiting to deport them back. Better to have them come to you instead of looking for them.
Yeah right!

Dave C
12-12-2003, 09:27 AM
Do you guys think it’s the least bit inappropriate for people to complain about this? Especially following an election that the rest of the people spoke loud and clear that NO, illegals should not get licenses AND benefits, etc.??? This is a slap in the face to LEGAL immigrants.
Also does it bother you that some public employee UNIONS are bitching about potential cuts in workforce? Why are they special? If the private sector has to get a haircut, we don’t complain, we just find another job. So why should public employees be entitled to their jobs? Bunch of ingrates.
I still hope Arnold doesn’t cave in and cleans up the mess that Davis left him

eliminatedsprinter
12-12-2003, 09:39 AM
When did "Illegal Alien" become a race?

spectratoad
12-12-2003, 09:46 AM
So because most people want to have rules to enter America (like most other countries) and really push for legal immigration and keep fiscal control of the US and stop all of these free handouts to illegals that are costing US citizens billions of dollars a year and I agree and support anything we can do to stop illegals from any country crossing our borders and using our public services at my expense then yes I am racist.
You want to come here and contribute legally then HOOHAH, go for it and live the great American lifestyle. You want to sneak in here and scatter like roaches when the lights are turned on then get the F out and stay out until your lazy ass wants to do it right.
This American lifestyle came at a huge cost in money and blood. Don't come here and leach off of other peoples hard work you slimey illegal bastards. I'm not racist, I am anit-illegal.

flat broke
12-12-2003, 10:26 AM
Hispanic Protest update...
Miss Flat Broke just called to inform me that 8 of the students in her largely hispanic classroom did not show today. Same for most of the other classes. She teaches in downtown Long Beach right accross from Poly (for those from the LBC). Truly comedic how these brain donors would keep their kids out of school (rob them of one of the greatest benefits of citizenship) to protest not receiving something that is a privlege the rest of us aren't entitled to by default either.
I don't see the convicted OUI violaters arranging a protest because they lost their driving privleges for breaking the law. Why should we make exceptions for these law breaking bastards. If they can stretch not having liceneses into a civil rights argument, I have a nice argument for them...
The only crime defined as punishable by death in the Constitution of the United States of America is treason. Surely those that oppose the American lifestyle and seek to subvert our state and federal governments could conceiveably be charged and found guilty of such a crime. How do you like ****ing with the syntax and intent of words now?
Lock the damn country down from an imigration standpoint. If you wont imigrate legally, then by definition you do not support the laws of this country and we don't have time or resources to waste dealing with ****ers like you. I think it was said best when someone said... "bullets are cheap" I could solve CA's budget problem really quick by whacking programs that entitle non US citizens to services. F' the bastards that exploit our labor market via visas as well. If you don't love this country enough to seek citizenship, don't come here looking to milk our economic benefits.
****ING MORONS. :mad: :rolleyes: :mad:
Chris (off the soapbox for now)

jackpunx
12-12-2003, 10:41 AM
RD <---- not being racist I hope... ah screw it, the day the wet backs get a license and or right to vote I'm outta here as well. (Wetbacks meaning illegal from swimming across the Rio Grand..)
Where are you going to go?

Tom Brown
12-12-2003, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by jackpunx
Where are you going to go?
I'll bet he'll move to Manitoba.

spectratoad
12-12-2003, 10:51 AM
RD, I meant lazy as far as doing the proper paperwork and time etc... to be here legally.
Hard working, yes they are for the most part and that is what immigrants are known for. Getting here and working your ass off to make a great life for your family and being a asset to this country not a drain.

Kilrtoy
12-12-2003, 10:53 AM
Where did Wicked1 GO...
he RACED outta here

Tom Brown
12-12-2003, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by spectratoad
RD, I meant lazy as far as doing the proper paperwork and time etc... to be here legally.
Are you sure it's as easy as taking some time and filling out some papers?

miller19j
12-12-2003, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by Tom Brown
I'll bet he'll move to Manitoba. Na…..I think that Alberta is more his style :D

jbtrailerjim
12-12-2003, 10:57 AM
I have about 20 hispanics that work in my shop and everyone of them showed up to work today. Of course it's payday and they all need the money.
I have a friend who works at a body shop on Anaheim and he told me 4 of his guy's did not show up and another showed up and said **** it and went home. He said that guy will be unemployed come Monday if he show's up.
**** all these illegals and there protest.:mad: Damn, I hope my gardner show's up today.:rolleyes: :D

Tom Brown
12-12-2003, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by miller19j
Na…..I think that Alberta is more his style :D
Good point. I think they've got privatized liquor stores in Alberta. :D

jackpunx
12-12-2003, 10:59 AM
This brings another point.. Probably way off base from this.. But.. Don’t you think that anyone using our welfare system regardless of race. Should be on Birth Control?

Tom Brown
12-12-2003, 11:00 AM
Gosh, I hope this topic doesn't get controversial.

ROZ
12-12-2003, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by SoCalOffshore
And today I heard on the news that UCLA Center for Chicano Studies has announced that Illegal aliens should be allowed to vote in state elections. This is exactly what will take this state down. They will take this state over and run it into the ground. Then who will we sell our highly appreciated houses to? :confused:
THat's funny. I thought one of the benefits of becomming a CITIZEN is that you then have the RIGHT to vote.
I also thought that having a driver's license is a PRIVLIGE and NOT a RIGHT. Atleast that's what the judge told a person in court yesterday....

ratso
12-12-2003, 11:01 AM
Neuter em all before they take us over!!!:D

jackpunx
12-12-2003, 11:13 AM
GROSSE POINTE, MI—As part of the ongoing trend toward replacing U.S. workers with foreign labor, the marital duties of United Carborundum CEO Howard Reinhardt have been outsourced to his Mexican groundskeeper, industry sources revealed Monday.
"It was time for a change," said Reinhardt's wife Melanie, who has been married to the CEO for 17 years and has conducted her sexual business almost exclusively with him since 1984. "While I was generally satisfied with the level of servicing that I received under Howard, it was my feeling that a younger, more aggressive hand on the tiller might bring some new ideas into play. No matter how mutually satisfying the old deal was, its time had passed."
Although specific terms of the arrangement have not been made public, Melanie allowed that she has been "very pleased" by the new supplier—Jorge Escobedo, a 26-year-old gardener from Sierra Mojada who has been working in the U.S. since February.
"The switchover was seamless, considering how rapidly the deal was closed," said Melanie, who initiated the informal arrangement with Escobedo on Nov. 20, while he was cleaning the equipment shed. "Well, in truth, I was considering a move in this direction for some time, and looking into possibilities. Then Jorge offered me a very attractive package, and I decided it was in my interest to act. I've been very pleased with his initial performance."
Melanie said Escobedo beats her former provider in availability, reliability, and turnaround. He also requires minimal emotional investment from Melanie, who is the sole receiver of the goods under the new arrangement.
Above: Hardworking groundskeeper Jorge Escobedo and his employers, Howard and Melanie Reinhardt.
Melanie offered few details on the ins-and-outs of the deal, but she did report that the outsourcing is limited to Reinhardt's marital duties. All previous supply arrangements with Reinhardt, including those pertaining to housing and finance, are still very much in effect.
"This isn't some sort of challenge to the American workforce as a whole," Melanie said. "I'm just sending the jobs where they're going to be done most efficiently. The acquisition of houses, automobiles, and clothing will all still be in Howard's wheelhouse, but groundskeeping and plowing are now to be managed by Jorge. It just makes sense."

Kilrtoy
12-12-2003, 11:14 AM
have a friend who works at a body shop on Anaheim and he told me 4 of his guy's did not show up and another showed up and said **** it and went home. He said that guy will be unemployed come Monday if he show's up.
Enjoy your jobless weekend dipshit...
LOL

Infomaniac
12-12-2003, 11:30 AM
LOL - Maybe I can talk the wife into a very young maid and eventually make the swap.

miller19j
12-12-2003, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by Tom Brown
Gosh, I hope this topic doesn't get controversial. Yea I hope the people in Alberta don’t get offended :D

Tom Brown
12-12-2003, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by miller19j
Yea I hope the people in Alberta don’t get offended :D
**** them. Those oil rich bastards have no provincial sales tax so they should just enjoy that and shut the **** up.

CrazyHippy
12-12-2003, 11:44 AM
My feelings are basically in line w/ most of the others here. If you are willing to come into this country Legally, more power to you.If you come here illegally, you have broken a major law and should be dealt with accordingly.
Maybe INS should start shooting them instead of deporting them. Bet it wouldn't take long to get the point across.
BJH

Seadog
12-12-2003, 11:47 AM
I always love it when someone is trying to get a benefit they haven't earned or deserve, somehow the race card gets played. There is never a logical argument of the facts, its 'You are against me, you are a racist!'. (applies also to gender issues)

gnarley
12-12-2003, 12:19 PM
Also if any of you employ any illegal’s for any job you are just encouraging them to keep coming in & looking for work, where ever they come from and your breaking the law. If you do employ them you should be fined & go to jail for adding to the problem. If you employ them and they had kids in the US while being here illegally & they need any assistance from the state or federal government you should be the one required to pay for it & not the rest of us tax payers, because it is you who encourage them to be here illegally!
Now if that don't stir up some shit I don't know what will!

coolchange
12-12-2003, 12:32 PM
Boy,, I don't know.......but traffic on the 405 this morning was bitchen! Maybe they should stay home everyday...

My Man's Sportin' Wood
12-12-2003, 12:36 PM
I don't think illegal immigrants (of any race) should be able to get driver's licenses, however, I think that one positive thing that would have come out of it is they would have been forced to take 2 tests, written and driving. At least they would have known some of the rule of the road. As it stands now, they drive anyway and don't know the rules.
I know two people who were in two separate accidents with illegals. No license, no insurance, and they were at fault because they didn't know the rules of the road. In the second accident, the at-fault driver was given a ticket and told to appear in court. How is that going to be enforced? He probably didn't even give the cop his real name! Good luck finding him for the bench warrant! The whole system is a joke and frustrating.
If they get to vote by some strange chance, we're outta here. CA will be a giant wasteland.
To loosely paraphrase H. Ross Perot :That giant sucking sound you hear is all of the middle class and business leaving California.

HammerDown
12-12-2003, 12:39 PM
I'd like to know when the USA is going to grab these F**KS by the back of there necks and drop kick them back to there Country.
And thats also my feelings towards the legal Immigrants that refuse to learn or speak the English language.
My Grandparents came over from Italy...they were honored to learn the language and worked hard to contribute to this Country. Back then most Immigrants were happy to adjust...now these POS's expect everyone to conform to there ways and drain the system...F**K that S**T...get them the hell out!

gnarley
12-12-2003, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by Mrs. Sportin' Wood
I don't think illegal immigrants (of any race) should be able to get driver's licenses, however, I think that one positive thing that would have come out of it is they would have been forced to take 2 tests, written and driving. At least they would have known some of the rule of the road. As it stands now, they drive anyway and don't know the rules.
One positive thing??? Wrong, they get the tests in Spanish not English. They still won't know how to read & they get to write in Spanish also, if I am not mistaken they give the test at DMV in like 30 languages, what a freakin waste of money!
When the hell is our country going to wake up & support a National Language initiative??? FU*K all the other languages that we now need to be written to be fair, what about English? FU*K fairness, my Great grand parents couldn't become citizens until they learned the language and could read it and speak it.

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
12-12-2003, 12:59 PM
In Texas you can be shot for crossing a barb wire fence into private property at night with no warning. Yet we have no recourse or action for people TRESSPASSING into this country. Bullshit, if I had it my way there would be a .50 cal machine gun every 200 yards on the border. I bet it would take less than a week to get the point across. This is an invasion of the worst kind. they thought locust were the worst plague.... :rolleyes: Call me racist, call me whatever you want. I'm tired of the TRESSPASSERS coming here for a hand out. We already have enough degenerates looking for a handout. I can honestly say that Texas doesn't have near the problem Cali has but I'm sure we won't be far behind.......
Omega

HammerDown
12-12-2003, 01:00 PM
gnarley...obviously you agree with my above post...bravo!
Now all we need is a few more MILLION...and I'm sure someone will pay attention.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
12-12-2003, 01:01 PM
I agree that they should know the language. Personally, I wouldn't dream of moving to a country and not know the language. I'd be too afraid I'd get ripped off! I guess because our gov't conforms so darned much, they don't feel so afraid.
But I still think that the rules of the road are the same, no matter which language they are learned in, and it would be better if the rules were known and tested. I'm not saying they should get licenses, but that would be one positive outcome. I don't think illegals should get anything but a bus ride back to the border with no A/C.

gnarley
12-12-2003, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
I can honestly say that Texas doesn't have near the problem Cali has but I'm sure we won't be far behind.......
Omega
You'll be fighten for the Alamo again in another 10 years

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
12-12-2003, 01:03 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/523CaDriverLic-med.jpg
Omega

eliminatedsprinter
12-12-2003, 01:04 PM
This brings another point.. Probably way off base from this.. But.. Don’t you think that anyone using our welfare system regardless of race. Should be on Birth Control?
Absolutly. And funding should be limited to those Kids a person already has or can be demonstrated to have been on the way when the person first applied. No additional funds for kids concieved while on assistance.
But back to the subject at hand... Only U.S. citizens should get full assistance.....The rest should get fed on their free trip home. Even legal residents should get very limited services.

CA Stu
12-12-2003, 01:07 PM
So how is this different from any other day for them?
CA Stu - O de lay! You don't know me, es say, I'm loco...;)

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
12-12-2003, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by gnarley
You'll be fighten for the Alamo again in another 10 years
Santa Anna's revenge!!!! I just hope the outcome is the same again:D
Omega

gnarley
12-12-2003, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by eliminatedsprinter
Absolutly. And funding should be limited to those Kids a person already has or can be demonstrated to have been on the way when the person first applied. No additional funds for kids concieved while on assistance.
The problem with that is all of the FU*Kin bleeding heart liberals who got us into this & the ACLU would say that its cruel & not fair. I say FU*K all of them bleeding hearts also & let them take care of them or move to another country where they want to help, but stay out of my pocket, I'll help who I want NOT who you tell me I am required to. Call me cold but I'd rather help some homeless war vet than an illegal popin out babies!

ratso
12-12-2003, 01:31 PM
Texas is pretty bad-ass RD...:cool:

ROZ
12-12-2003, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/523CaDriverLic-med.jpg
Omega
LOL...I also heard that you Texans may be going throught the same thing....
Welcome to the state of Mexas, now go home.... :D

Ducatista
12-12-2003, 01:49 PM
Round them all up at their protests, and give them the boot right back to where they came from, god damn illegals! That will free up plenty of room for the legal immigrants who have been playing by the rules, and waiting there turn. I gladly pay more for a head of lettuce, car wash, block wall etc, thats still a hell of alot cheaper than what the illegals and there kids cost this country/state. Fu%k them all! Of course, I think we should turn the mid-east into glass and spend the next 50 years pumping the oil out from underneath to support our way of life, so what do I know anyways...:p

gnarley
12-12-2003, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by Ducatista
Round them all up at their protests, and give them the boot right back to where they came from, god damn illegals! That will free up plenty of room for the legal immigrants who have been playing by the rules, and waiting there turn. I gladly pay more for a head of lettuce, car wash, block wall etc, thats still a hell of alot cheaper than what the illegals and there kids cost this country/state. Fu%k them all! Of course, I think we should turn the mid-east into glass and spend the next 50 years pumping the oil out from underneath to support our way of life, so what do I know anyways...:p
Can you come up here & grab all them damn Bleeding heart, Tree hugging, Letuce headed envrio wacko's and send them along with all the illegals also. It sure would make this area up here much better :D

chub
12-12-2003, 02:00 PM
When illegal's get the right to vote or a drivers license, it's time to show them and the Government why we have the right to own guns. I'm not movin out this state till I'm say so.

MudPumper
12-12-2003, 02:01 PM
Just like I thought, Had to cut my own ****ing grass today!!!!!

clownpuncher
12-12-2003, 02:41 PM
So far so good at my restaurant. All my cooks and dishwashers showed up. The whole thing pisses me off. They're trying to prove what?

MudPumper
12-12-2003, 02:59 PM
P.S. I'm not prejudice, I hate everyone equally!!!!!:D

Nubbs
12-12-2003, 03:44 PM
All the Mexicans at my work were laughing about the idiots that were gonna protest for the illegals.

Kilrtoy
12-12-2003, 09:06 PM
http://www.riverratlife.com/forums/board/ubb/graemlins/ar.gif
What we need at the border

Dr. Eagle
12-12-2003, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by ROZ
LOL...I also heard that you Texans may be going throught the same thing....
Welcome to the state of Mexas, now go home.... :D
LICENSE, WE DON"T NEED NO STINKIN LICENSE.................VOMINOS MUCHACHOS

Kilrtoy
12-12-2003, 10:34 PM
that is a good one
Eagle

Forkin' Crazy
12-12-2003, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by Ivan Dan
The day they allow illegals to vote in Cali is the day I pack my shit and move. As much as I love living in this area I will seriously sell my house and move.
Do you think these illegals that want to vote and have drivers licences pay their taxes like us???? HELL NO....they want all the good things about living here but not the shitty things like taxes.
www.DanKaatz.com
Wonder if they will still be sitting at the local Home Depot looking for work or not? Ha Ha Ha
Well, you had better time it right. My poor 93 yr old grandmother sold her house after the neighborhood was going down hill. She got $17,000 for her $65,000 house. You talk about a hit!
BTW They weren't Mexicans....:mad:

Forkin' Crazy
12-12-2003, 11:23 PM
Living in the land of the 30 year old grand mothers.........
YES!!!

Forkin' Crazy
12-12-2003, 11:26 PM
I think you got the spelling a little off. Let me help you....
Race-ist..... That would be me!!! :D
And "No bla-bla espanyoooola!!!!!

Wicked1
12-13-2003, 01:06 AM
I am still here kilrtoy, just i work my day job and help out at the family business aftewards... oh but i am mexican so that considers me lazy right? I agree with all the the laws and illegals shouldnt have rights blah blah blah just that as i read over the majority of the posts, basically if your mexican your lazy... which is a bunch of bullshit.

Forkin' Crazy
12-13-2003, 01:41 AM
Saying all Mexicans are lazy is just as bad as saying blacks are lazy. Not true. Some are, some are not. Just like whites. Some are lazy, some are not. I class all the "are's" in one group.
Just for the record, I know many American-Mexicans, whom I just like to call Americans. They are anything but lazy. But then I know some that are lazy... Being lazy has nothing to do with color. BTW, they can't speak a lick of Spanish.
Now if we could get all the lazy ones to pull their own weight, then we might just have something...;)