PDA

View Full Version : Horce Race Accident

JetBoatRich
12-12-2003, 11:31 PM
Did you see the horse that went down and the two jockey's that went flying:eek:
sad news is, One of horses had to be put down:mad:

LASERRAY
12-12-2003, 11:32 PM
It sound like a joke. Ok, i'll bite............................

fourspeednup
12-12-2003, 11:47 PM
If it's not a joke....LASERRAY is a cockbag! If not, it's all good:D

LASERRAY
12-13-2003, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by fourspeednup
If it's not a joke....LASERRAY is a cockbag! If not, it's all good:D
No, I'm a Cocksmith, not a Cockbag.

fourspeednup
12-13-2003, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by LASERRAY
No, I'm a Cocksmith, not a Cockbag.
Cockbag! Cockbag! Cockbag!
:D

Kilrtoy
12-13-2003, 12:22 AM
No he is serious,
it was at Hollywood park

Jordy
12-13-2003, 10:06 AM
I just want to know what the **** a "Horce" is... :confused: :rolleyes:

Mandelon
12-13-2003, 10:14 AM
Cmon JP, you know. Horce. As in: "Me and the homies was in Vegas chillin at the club and then we got some horce".
:D

ratso
12-13-2003, 11:24 AM
Yeah jordan, everybody knows it's spelled h-o-a-r-s-e.:D

JetBoatRich
12-13-2003, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by jordanpaulk
I just want to know what the **** a "Horce" is... :confused: :rolleyes:
Darn computer screwed up again:D
It looked pretty bad. Jordy i think I saw a picture of you in parade once on a horse. So you know something about horses I imagine. It was a serious accident.

CA Stu
12-13-2003, 07:03 PM
I saw a horse racing accident at Del Mar 2 years ago. Right in front of the stands, coming down the home stretch to the wire. Friggin horrible stuff, those horses are huge and they're hauling ass, too.
Rolled out a truck and a big screen, put the screen up around the horse then "BANG"! Loaded up the truck, took the screen away, no more horse.
If you ever break a leg, thank God you're not a horse.
CA Stu

HammerDown
12-13-2003, 07:28 PM
For a short time I use to Hot Lap Horses around the track...sad when ya see a animal you worked with every day be picked up by a front end loader because he busted a leg racing...then be put down minutes later.

LASERRAY
12-13-2003, 07:44 PM
My wife and I were at Knotts Berry Farm here in So.Cal about 10 years ago and were waiting in line to get on the Stagecoach. After one of the Stages had arrived at the loading area, and the horses had stopped, I noticed one of the horses fidgiting with it's leg. About 3 seconds later it freaked and bolted backwards. The poor horse eventually ended up on the ground tangled in the reigns, strapping, etc. And you could just tell that she was hurt. We watched in horror as the other horses in that group soon followed onto the ground as the people in the stagecoach itself began screaming and jumping from the coach. It was a total nightmare to witness that. It drove my wife to tears. I read in the newspaper a couple of days later that one of the horses had to be put down. A similer incident happened a year or two later.

novaguy
12-13-2003, 10:04 PM
My cousin is a jockey and races at Hollywood Park. When I read this post, I immediately researched it and saw that it was not him that went down. He has gone down several times before and broken numerous bones throught his body. It is a dangerous sport and I wish the jockeys a speedy recovery.

LASERRAY
12-13-2003, 10:07 PM
There's nothing worse then going down on a horse.:D :yuk:

Infomaniac
12-13-2003, 11:59 PM
You are right man. Specially if it is a male horse.