PDA

View Full Version : Poll: What Should We Do With Saddam?

Laveyman
12-14-2003, 12:09 PM
Now that we've caught that bastard, what should we do with his ass?

HammerDown
12-14-2003, 12:20 PM
Keep him alive until we find that Osama Pussy...then they can kiss each others Ass good buy when we cut off there heads and throw the rest to hungry Pigs to be seen on US. TV!
But no we would'nt do that...because were not animals like they are.
Pussy coward hiding in hole scum bags:mad:

Dr. Eagle
12-14-2003, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by HammerDown
Keep him alive until we find that Osama Pussy...then they can kiss each others Ass good buy when we cut off there heads and throw the rest to hungry Pigs to be seen on US. TV!
But no we would'nt do that...because were not animals like they are.
Pussy coward hiding in hole scum bags:mad:
You forgot Douche Bag...;)

clownpuncher
12-14-2003, 12:54 PM
You forgot one option.............
"ALL OF THE ABOVE"

Infomaniac
12-14-2003, 01:03 PM
He didn't even have the stones to fight his way out of the hole. he had a weapon.

riverbound
12-14-2003, 01:47 PM
What about medieval torture?

MagicMtnDan
12-14-2003, 01:53 PM
"We" won't do anything with him except to ensure he gets a fair trial by the Iraqi tribunal that just happened to be set up last week (our soldiers knew they were closing in on him so it was time to get ready).
You can be sure that once he's convicted of multiple atrocities against his own people he won't be on death row for 15+ years and have appeal after appeal with lawyers that we pay for!
Speaking of which, maybe once Arnold gets the finances straightened out he can put the pedal to the metal and jump start the death row execution process :D

Kilrtoy
12-14-2003, 02:24 PM
What pussy voted for the United nations.
How about we let him live in exile in FRANCE
What a JOKE

JetBoatRich
12-14-2003, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
What a JOKE
LMAO
nice catch Kilrtoy;)

572Daytona
12-14-2003, 02:31 PM
I think he should spend a month living with Michael Moore, then the Dixie Chicks, then Johnny Depp, then Barbara Streisand, etc, etc, etc.

Kilrtoy
12-14-2003, 02:34 PM
And then exile them to france to live with those hairy Bitches.....
My buddy just came back from there and well he said he was JUNGLE HUNTING with the women over there....

fourspeednup
12-14-2003, 02:42 PM
I'm sure the Iraqi people can think up something, they deserve the honor...:cool:

leibniz
12-14-2003, 03:27 PM
Given that we have a collective conscience and are a democracy, I would suggest that the maximum we can do is give him a quick, painless death.
However, imo, nothing short of that is acceptable.
(As a Canadian, I acknowledge the generous use of the word "we")

Dr. Eagle
12-14-2003, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by clownpuncher
You forgot one option.............
"ALL OF THE ABOVE"
All of the above EXCEPT the UN..
And what 3 Bozos voted for the friggin UN... Did Catmando manage to get in 3 votes????

MRS FLYIN VEE
12-14-2003, 04:14 PM
i think we should take him and put his dick in a small hole with the haed of it sticking out then take a carrot peeler to it so he can blled to death by his penis.. oh then we could torture him.. :mad:

Dr. Eagle
12-14-2003, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by 572Daytona
I think he should spend a month living with Michael Moore, then the Dixie Chicks, then Johnny Depp, then Barbara Streisand, etc, etc, etc.
LMAO, that would be torture!!!!
:D

Dr. Eagle
12-14-2003, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
i think we should take him and put his dick in a small hole with the haed of it sticking out then take a carrot peeler to it so he can blled to death by his penis.. oh then we could torture him.. :mad:
Soooo you are saying stick his pecker through a Glory Hole in a Gay S&M bar in San Francisco and leave a potato peeler by it with instructions on how to use it????

twistedpair
12-14-2003, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
What a JOKE
I'm one of those 'pussies'. Do you really think the other options (fun as they may be) are viable options? Never gonna happen. If we do that, we lower ourselves to his rat-standards. War tribunals are no cakewalk. They give death sentences and carry them out.

TCHB
12-14-2003, 04:45 PM
One Bullett
Do not spend $$$$$$$millions on the bum with a long trial.

MRS FLYIN VEE
12-14-2003, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
Soooo you are saying stick his pecker through a Glory Hole in a Gay S&M bar in San Francisco and leave a potato peeler by it with instructions on how to use it????
yes.. but if they need instuctions on how to use a peeler i'll buy a few rounds for them till they figure it out.. :D :D

Dr. Eagle
12-14-2003, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by twistedpair
I'm one of those 'pussies'. Do you really think the other options (fun as they may be) are viable options? Never gonna happen. If we do that, we lower ourselves to his rat-standards. War tribunals are no cakewalk. They give death sentences and carry them out.
Perhaps tribunals did act as you say in other times, but now that the rest of the world frowns on capital punishment, he would live the rest of his life in Spandau prison the Hague. No the UN should have nothing to say here IMHO.
As far as the other options being viable, well of course they are not. I think it was more a question of what would we like to see happen to his slimey ass, at least that is the way I took it...

Dr. Eagle
12-14-2003, 04:56 PM
yes.. but if they need instuctions on how to use a peeler i'll buy a few rounds for them till they figure it out.. :D :D
LMAO!!!!!:D

Capt. Insane-o
12-14-2003, 04:59 PM
SLOWLY.

MRS FLYIN VEE
12-14-2003, 04:59 PM
Dr. Eagle if you want to watch them we could dress you up as a girl and there won't be any problems.. :D LMAO!!

Kilrtoy
12-14-2003, 05:14 PM
For once you have lost me.
Most likely he will be tried in IRAQI and then put to death.....

Boozer
12-14-2003, 05:15 PM
Saddam is F'd. His people are going to find him guilty of the charges they are going to bring against him and then he will be executed probably publicly.
I personally feel that the Iraqi's are entitled to sentencing him and carrying out his sentence. After all the Iraqi's are the ones he tortured so it is only fair that the Iraqi's punish him.
The UN didn't want shit to do with this and they don't deserve the right to be involved in this by punishing him. **** the UN.
I just hope the execution is video taped and easily available via the internet. I would love to see the execution of Saddam. I'd even pay money to see it if all the proceeds were to be directed towards the rebulding of Iraq.

Dr. Eagle
12-14-2003, 05:23 PM
Dr. Eagle if you want to watch them we could dress you up as a girl and there won't be any problems.. :D LMAO!!
Thankssssssssssss:D
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
12-14-2003, 05:25 PM
no problem.. i thought you might want to be involved with the torture.. :D :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
12-14-2003, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by titties and beer
FRIST ,I THINK HE NEEDS TO WRITE ,BOOK,THEN A MOVIE DEAL:D
LMAO!! everyone wants a peice of the action.. but with him holding seven hundred fifty thousand american dollars.. that were all our oil money is.. :D :D

mike37
12-14-2003, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by Boozer
Saddam is F'd. His people are going to find him guilty of the charges they are going to bring against him and then he will be executed probably publicly.
I personally feel that the Iraqi's are entitled to sentencing him and carrying out his sentence. After all the Iraqi's are the ones he tortured so it is only fair that the Iraqi's punish him.
The UN didn't want shit to do with this and they don't deserve the right to be involved in this by punishing him. **** the UN.
I just hope the execution is video taped and easily available via the internet. I would love to see the execution of Saddam. I'd even pay money to see it if all the proceeds were to be directed towards the rebulding of Iraq.
good one boozer

Dr. Eagle
12-14-2003, 06:00 PM
LMAO!! everyone wants a peice of the action.. but with him holding seven hundred fifty thousand american dollars.. that were all our oil money is.. :D :D
Saddam will probably hire Mark Garrigos.......
and then deny the charges.....
and try to get his truck back...
Oh sorry wrong Garrigos client...

HammerDown
12-14-2003, 08:11 PM
I got it...douse him with girly perfume and put him in one of our toughest prisons with a few inmates named Bubba!
That DuneCoon, Carpet rideing, soon to be eating LOAD from some big bad Brothers named Bubba :D

Keithb87
12-14-2003, 08:56 PM
Do to him what he has done to so many others. Make him die a slow, painful death.
But Do it Publicly. on Regular T.V. not pay per view.. World Wide so that any other ASS HOLE out there can see what will happen to them if they try the same Shit. :mad:

blownmoney
12-14-2003, 10:12 PM
think we should take him and put his dick in a small hole with the haed of it sticking out then take a carrot peeler to it so he can blled to death by his penis.. oh then we could torture him..
damn remind me to never piss you off!!!:D :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
12-15-2003, 08:35 AM
LMAO!! i don't get mad.... :D i just get even eventually when they are not looking.. :D :D don't turn your back on me or i'll stick ya.. LOL!! :D :D

Ziggy
12-15-2003, 01:38 PM
The funniest thing I read this morning in the paper: They interviewed several local people on their thoughts as to what to do with him...a 82 year old lady, former nurse said: "I'd like to pull a pistol on him, hang him by his testicles and shoot him".
That statement had me ROTFLMAO:D