PDA

View Full Version : L. A. Debut?

Picklefork
12-15-2003, 10:34 AM
Got my new issue of Hot Boat last week. Sure is clear that the L.A. Boat Show is comming soon. I always like that show, lots of new product to view, knowledgeable people to talk to. The hardware sections are awsome. The first time you walk thru those big doors each year kind of takes the breath away. I'm looking foreward to seeing some new boats this year, are there going to be any debuts?

spectratoad
12-15-2003, 10:58 AM
WELL, FROGGY???? Enquiring ***boat minds want to know?:D

78Eliminator
12-15-2003, 11:13 AM
Yeah, that is just asking too much of Wes. If it got done in March it would be a god damned miracle. After all, we are talking about the prototype.....

Havasu_Dreamin
12-15-2003, 11:21 AM
Boat Show Schedule (http://www.scma.com/boaters_show_info.htm)

Froggystyle
12-15-2003, 11:22 AM
We are working on it, but the show is in late January this year, so it is unlikely. The fires took us out of commission by about a month when all was said and done. A week or two on the fire itself, and then getting the boat all sat back down and leveled, and waiting for power took another couple. Sucks, but oh well.
Too bad too. We have space and everything. I am just not willing to rush it at this point to make a show.
Buuuuuuuuuuutttttttttttt... I have a sneaking suspicion that all of the work will be well worth the wait. ;)

MagicMtnDan
12-15-2003, 02:41 PM
I understood that Shockwave was planning on having a deckboat at the LA Boat Show...Barry?

Kilrtoy
12-15-2003, 02:57 PM
CAT, not a deckboat

shockwavebd
12-15-2003, 03:36 PM
Yes we will have the 26 cat ready for the show ...but no deck boat untill some time this summer
....Barry

phebus
12-15-2003, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by shockwavebd
Yes we will have the 26 cat ready for the show ...but no deck boat untill some time this summer
....Barry
And the model name is..................????????????

LUVNLIFE
12-15-2003, 04:39 PM
The boat show is a great place. Boats for sale along with beer and mixed drinks. Me and the Mrs. can get into alot of trouble there.;) :D