PDA

View Full Version : Catmando come out wherever you are.

spectratoad
12-17-2003, 09:15 AM
This article really shows, as is stated, the disconnect that the liberals have with the military and being of right mind to defend our liberties. At least we have a Commander in Chief that is knowledgable of the military and has worn a uniform, however limted that time may have been. He did grow up with the military environment with his father being a WWII fighter pilot. That is the attitude that this country needs.
It is sad that in their effort to grasp at straws while the Bush administration is steamrolling the democrats they have the audacity to go demoralize our troops. Sounds like maybe Hillary is licking Jane Fonda's hooch to get some anit-American training.
Subject: Hillary charges to head of chow line
The increasingly irrelevant left wing is in panic mode and has announced that its Hollywood elitists will host a "Hate Bush" event to strategize and retaliate against the Bush administration for its successes. This latest attempt at spreading their hatred of President Bush comes after troops mocked Hillary Clinton for visiting Afghanistan, where she pretended to be aligned with the troops' cause against terrorism.
As a United States Senator, Hillary obviously forgot that she had a higher duty to act responsibly as an ambassador for the United States, especially in the presence of troops fighting a propagandized enemy. Instead of honoring service people that Thanksgiving day, Senator Clinton told troops that their victory was "not certain" and that there remained serious questions about why they were deployed to risk their lives.
One can only imagine how quickly Hillary departed from the presence of troops who became visibly offended by Hillary's insubordinate words and, thereafter, by her violation of traditional military protocol providing that officers (and public officials) eat last.
You see, Hillary and her entourage decided to go to the head of the chow line and left the junior enlisted to wait, prompting troops to comment that they wished Hillary had just "stayed in Washington."
Hillary's champions at People Magazine, who accompanied Hillary to gobble up the troops' turkey dinner, will likely forget to print service people's comments about Hillary's audacity.
President Bush, on the other hand, assumed greater risk to share Thanksgiving dinner with troops in Iraq, but instead of eating their dinner, Bush served troops their dinner as a symbol of his respect for their sacrifice. The President did not use his unprecedented trip to bad-mouth political opponents and to demoralize the troops. Instead, he greatly encouraged service people worldwide by demonstrating that his visit was not about him and by showing instead that victory was certain if every
American man and woman in uniform persevered.
Along with the absolute failure of Senator Clinton to establish a
connection with our service people, liberals altogether have a real disconnect with the concept of military service and, especially, the fact that uniformed men and women, Republicans and Democrats, black and white, will voluntarily give their lives for their country. Liberals simply cannot fathom anything worth
giving a life.
It is entertaining and exceedingly humorous to imagine foremost
left-wingers like Michael Moore in a flak jacket and helmet leading Al Franken in a valiant charge, but, despite their complete disassociation from the military, nothing prevents liberals from at least having compassion and understanding for those Americans who are supremely devoted to endure hardship and risk life for the benefit of those who choose not to do so but who equally want to live free from harm and oppression.
However, when presented with a real opportunity for liberals to redeem themselves with our troops in Afghanistan and abroad, Senator Clinton toed the line of "Hate Bush" and then patronized service people that their accomplished mission cannot be accomplished.
Having questioned the certainty of our military's task, Hillary squandered another chance to show the American people that liberals can somehow be entrusted with our armed
forces.
To be sure, Hillary's performance made it more certain that no Democrat in this presidential race (whether Hillary is included or not) can be commander in chief. Next time Hillary sets foot on hallowed ground occupied by our armed forces, she ought to listen rather than talk, and she better bring a serving spoon.
:D

MagicMtnDan
12-17-2003, 09:31 AM
Yeah Hillary and her hubby are a piece of work...they're in it for themselves at the expense of their own political party. Why do I say that?
It's obvious that Hilly and Billy are supporting General Wesley Clark as the Democratic candidate for President. And they know that Clark has no chance of defeating President Bush. So why would they support a candidate who can't beat Bush? That's an easy one to answer.
When Bush clobbers Clark in the election, the Democratic party will be in disarray (even worse than it is now). The Clintons, especially Hillary will then be in position to ride in and "save the Democratic party." And annoint Hillary as the Democratic presidential candidate in 2008.
God help us all when that happens.

MagicMtnDan
12-17-2003, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by spectratoad
As a United States Senator, Hillary obviously forgot that she had a higher duty to act responsibly as an ambassador for the United States, especially in the presence of troops fighting a propagandized enemy. Instead of honoring service people that Thanksgiving day, Senator Clinton told troops that their victory was "not certain" and that there remained serious questions about why they were deployed to risk their lives.:D
THIS IS DISGUSTING!

Jordy
12-17-2003, 09:35 AM
Gee sarge I don't know what happened, I guess my weapon misfired. I didn't think it was loaded.
Oh well, it's only a scumbag politian. At least it wasn't a camel or something worthwhile. :D

OLDRAT
12-17-2003, 10:11 AM
Bill and Hill aligning themselves with another Rhodes Scholar...
Too smart for their own good and too stupid to represent the
people. Ego and self-empowerment at the expense of the working
folks is all that matters to them.
They look down at everyone else (see story above).
Wesley Clark is a self serving professional Government employee
that wouldn't know reality or be able to represent this country
on a good day. He has been told what he wanted to hear for
the last 20 years, an I am sure is not used to not getting his way.
Went to High School with a friend who's dad was a Army General.
Nice guy, but there was only one side to any discussion or argument.
He did not like compromise or failures at all.

spectratoad
12-17-2003, 10:29 AM
Yes MMD. If you read between the lines they are slyly making Bush look good in a round about way so that Bush wins in 04. This way there is no incumbant sitting Republican that she has to run against and she is the saviour of the Democratic party.

Mandelon
12-17-2003, 03:55 PM
The Clinton's want Bush to win in 04 and be a lame duck. Then hope that things don't continue to improve so she can run in 08. They will support Clark at the expense of Dean, who is the obvious frontrunner.
But.....what happens if Dean taps her for the VP spot on the ticket?

spectratoad
12-17-2003, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by Mandelon
The Clinton's want Bush to win in 04 and be a lame duck. Then hope that things don't continue to improve so she can run in 08. They will support Clark at the expense of Dean, who is the obvious frontrunner.
But.....what happens if Dean taps her for the VP spot on the ticket?
Then they both lose in 04:D

JakeAisA
12-17-2003, 04:03 PM
I think this is the last time we've heard from Catmando:
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=36285

twistedpair
12-17-2003, 04:36 PM
Hopefully, this was the last time we heard from cat-doo-doo
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/501/3185free_cat-med.jpg

MagicMtnDan
12-17-2003, 05:03 PM
Catmando...
http://www.toothpastefordinner.com/112501/useless.gif
He was last seen holding a bicycle...
http://www.funkypages.com/useless/useless.jpg

JakeAisA
12-17-2003, 05:43 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!

Dr. Eagle
12-17-2003, 08:02 PM
I think Miss BK is Catmando in drag....:D

Dr. Eagle
12-17-2003, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by twistedpair
Hopefully, this was the last time we heard from cat-doo-doo
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/501/3185free_cat-med.jpg
LOL, I think that is Catcantdo

Forkin' Crazy
12-17-2003, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by MagicMtnDan
Yeah Hillary and her hubby are a piece of work...they're in it for themselves at the expense of their own political party. Why do I say that?
It's obvious that Hilly and Billy are supporting General Wesley Clark as the Democratic candidate for President. And they know that Clark has no chance of defeating President Bush. So why would they support a candidate who can't beat Bush? That's an easy one to answer.
When Bush clobbers Clark in the election, the Democratic party will be in disarray (even worse than it is now). The Clintons, especially Hillary will then be in position to ride in and "save the Democratic party." And annoint Hillary as the Democratic presidential candidate in 2008.
God help us all when that happens.
Man, that scares the hell out of me!:(
On another note, some of the latter posts got me LMAO!:D