PDA

View Full Version : Circumcision Opinions....

78Eliminator
12-17-2003, 09:42 AM
Blown472 just posted an article about circumcision and it got me thinking. My sister had a baby a while back and she decided to not know the sex until birth. The baby turned out to be a girl, but she said that there was NO WAY she would have the baby circumcised, should it have been a boy.
What are your opinions on this? I know that in my heart that it seems pretty cruel to take a new born baby and cut him up. What kind of an introduction to the world is that? And another thing, is that perhaps you could leave it the way it is since he can always opt to have the procedure done later.
My sister said she watched some movies of the process being performed and after she saw the screaming babies and the pain the poor little fellas have to endure, that she would never subject her child to that.
Anyway, I got in an argument with my girlfriend about this the other day. She is Jewish and in their religion, it is a very important thing. In fact, you are not even considered Jewish if you are not circumsized. I told her that as a woman, she has no right to say. She does not have a penis and had no idea of the pain you coud feel in that area. I told her, sarcastically, that if she takes a razor and cuts a small portion of her privates off, then she can have an opinion. Now I want YOUR opinions.....

Blown 472
12-17-2003, 09:47 AM
I went thru this when we had our son and was told because they are so small and new they wont remember it, I was not allowed to watch but he doesn't seem to remember it or have any problems about it, do you?

spectratoad
12-17-2003, 10:07 AM
I can't recall any pain in that area from that procedure. I think it kind of dresses the little guy up too. I have two boys and they both had it done and they seem to so far be pretty mentally balanced. :D

jbtrailerjim
12-17-2003, 10:12 AM
My wife and had to make that decision when we had both of our boy's. The doctor told us while it is painful for the baby. They will have no memory of it. We had both of them circumcised. I know I have no memory of it so it really was not that hard of a decision for me and my wife to make. Plus I didn't want them to grow up with dick's that look's like a cigar.:eek: :D

gnarley
12-17-2003, 10:13 AM
I'd leave it as nature intended, it is there fore a reason. We don't use our pinky fingers much so why not just cut them off? & heck while were at it we don't use any of our toes either right? So why not get rid of them to?

rivercrazy
12-17-2003, 10:17 AM
I also think its cruel and un-necessary. Nature put it there for a reason. And to take it without that person's consent is just plain wrong. Give the person the right to make that choice when they are old enough to decide for themself

Dribble
12-17-2003, 10:18 AM
They had to use a very sharp machete on me.

78Eliminator
12-17-2003, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by Blown 472
I went thru this when we had our son and was told because they are so small and new they wont remember it, I was not allowed to watch but he doesn't seem to remember it or have any problems about it, do you?
So by that logic, if they don't remember it, then it isn't painful? Yeah, I don't remember it either but my mom says she was there and I was screaming. I think if you don't have the balls to be there with the baby, then you shouldn't subject him to it.
Also, here is another question to ponder. When you are circumcised, the forskin which covers the tip is removed. One would think that now that it is removed and your unit is free to bounce around in your underwear, the area that was once protected by the skin before is now exposed. Perhaps this desensitizes the tip and makes sex a little less pleasurable. Now, I enjoy sex just as much as the next guy, but what if leaving it on makes it better. That is the gift that keeps on giving......

al cole'holic
12-17-2003, 10:19 AM
If you are going to be the kind of parents that are gonna clean that sweater until your kid is in his teens (to ensure no infections and shiat like that), then by all means don't whack it...and if you do have it whacked, make sure you tell the doc to leave him with something to brag about :D

Freak
12-17-2003, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by 78Eliminator
So by that logic, if they don't remember it, then it isn't painful? Yeah, I don't remember it either but my mom says she was there and I was screaming. I think if you don't have the balls to be there with the baby, then you shouldn't subject him to it.
Also, here is another question to ponder. When you are circumcised, the forskin which covers the tip is removed. One would think that now that it is removed and your unit is free to bounce around in your underwear, the area that was once protected by the skin before is now exposed. Perhaps this desensitizes the tip and makes sex a little less pleasurable. Now, I enjoy sex just as much as the next guy, but what if leaving it on makes it better. That is the gift that keeps on giving......
LOL! I need some de-sensation for extended pleasure of the act.

78Eliminator
12-17-2003, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by Freak
LOL! I need some de-sensation for extended pleasure of the act.
Just whack it a little before you know it's gonna happen! ;)

Freak
12-17-2003, 10:38 AM
LAMO

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
12-17-2003, 10:40 AM
all I can say is I had a friend that opted to have it done at the age of 25. he was wishing his parents would have done it when he was a baby!!:eek: talk about a whipped puppy for 6 weeks. I see no problem with it and chicks seem to prefer the cut version (that's why my bud got cut!!!) should we also not allow them to snip off the imbilical (sp?) cord? just let nature take it's course and let it rott off? just a thought........
Omega:eek:

TrojanDan
12-17-2003, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by jbtrailerjim
Plus I didn't want them to grow up with dick's that look's like a cigar.:eek: :D
:D :D :D Or an elephant trunk! :D
I'm grateful my parents put me thru this when I was newborn since it would have hurt like a MoFo if I did it in my adult years. Besides, I don't remember it hurting. :D :cool:

78Eliminator
12-17-2003, 10:45 AM
One of the reasons that I ask, is that they say new babies are about 50% circumcised.
Back when I was born (1972), the rate was like 70% circumcised....
It looks like the trend is opting to not have the procedure.....

NOTALENT
12-17-2003, 10:57 AM
If you dont want your kid to have troubles in the future.. Why dont we ask the ladys in here what they prefer....? Ladys state you opinions.

jackpunx
12-17-2003, 10:57 AM
When you say leave it as nature intended it.. What does the foreskin do anyway?.. is it like your tonsils? .. There for nothing?.. I’m glad my parents got it done to me..
What do the women think? What would you rather see?

jbtrailerjim
12-17-2003, 10:58 AM
All I can say is I'm glad my parents chose to have me circumcised and I'm sure my boy's will be glad that we chose to have them done also.
As far as the notion some people have about de-sensitizing it. Shit if mine was any more sensitive I'd never make it through foreplay.;) :rolleyes: :D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
12-17-2003, 11:06 AM
I have never seen a non-circumsized unit so I guess my vote would be to circumsize as a newborn. I can't imagine how painful it would be as an adult.
:)
Linda

topless
12-17-2003, 11:13 AM
I worked in a hospital years ago and have seen the procedure done many times. They scream for a long time. I don't understand why they don't anesthesize the area first.

Liberator TJ1984
12-17-2003, 11:15 AM
I am glad mine is cut..
been "Freeballin" in jeans with no under wear on , it is so desenthisized When it gets hard I could slam it in a cardoor and not feel anything:p j/k
:D

78Eliminator
12-17-2003, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by Liberator TJ1984
it is so desenthisized When it gets hard I could slam it in a cardoor and not feel anything:p j/k
:D
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
12-17-2003, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by gnarley
I'd leave it as nature intended, it is there fore a reason.
then by your thinking women should quit trimming the cooch. that hair is there for a reason!!!! that would be real attractive:rolleyes: I'd be hacking up hair balls all day like a cat!!:eek:
Omega

jbtrailerjim
12-17-2003, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
then by your thinking women should quit trimming the cooch. that hair is there for a reason!!!! that would be real attractive:rolleyes: I'd be hacking up hair balls all day like a cat!!:eek:
Omega
LMAO......:D :D :D

Keithb87
12-17-2003, 12:58 PM
I had it done as a Baby and so did my son. I think it's a good idea for the simple fact that it is cleaner and less prone to infection.
Don't get me wrong.... I shower daily, and wash it frequently, but I remember something I read about non circumcised units being more prone to infections and other nasty stuff. :D

Flat Nasty
12-17-2003, 01:19 PM
Cut it, definately! That foreskin isn't helping something that isn't all that attractive to begin with!
That is this girls opinion! ;)

THE VIKING
12-17-2003, 01:19 PM
I think that anyone who bows down to a muslim tradition, and decides to do a painfull unneccesary mutilation on a little babyboys genitals, in stead of leaving it as the good lord made it, is sick in the head, should be punished and not be allowed to have kids ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
What the hell is the matter with y'all, leve the dick alone for crying out loud, look where it got Saddam Hussein.
What's next???? faraonic circumsision on baby girls for the hell of it????
And that doc" oh yes it hurts, but tomorrow he won't remember"
I would pay money to get him drunk,and beat him up, Why???
"Oh yes, maybe it hurts doc, but tomorrow you won't rember, doc"!!!!!
So as you can tell, i have the end of the salami still, and i love it, and it stays there!!!
I think i'm gonna puke.

hot_diggity_dog
12-17-2003, 01:22 PM
I have mixed emotions on this issue.
As some of you know, last summer I had Penis reduction surgery.
http://www.riverratlife.com/uploads/hdd/Humor/M-Wrap.jpg
I think they cut off more than most of you have now!
It was kinda like the chicks with the 44EEE tits who's back hurts.
Now I feel normal like the rest of you Fockers at the lake.
HDD:cool:

Liberator TJ1984
12-17-2003, 01:25 PM
By HDD;As some of you know, last summer I had Penis reduction surgery
You are sick !!!!
I'm Sure you could have found a TEXAS Sized woman to keep that whipped down;) :D ;)

hot_diggity_dog
12-17-2003, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by Flat Nasty
Cut it, definately! That foreskin isn't helping something that isn't all that attractive to begin with!
That is this girls opinion! ;)
Do you know what the best thing to come out of a penis is? :confused:
THE WRINKLES :p
HDD:cool:

Liberator TJ1984
12-17-2003, 01:27 PM
And you did'nt try to sell the "Extra" on E-Bay ????
Might have made some Big Bucks:D :rolleyes:

Blown 472
12-17-2003, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by THE VIKING
I think that anyone who bows down to a muslim tradition, and decides to do a painfull unneccesary mutilation on a little babyboys genitals, in stead of leaving it as the good lord made it, is sick in the head, should be punished and not be allowed to have kids ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
What the hell is the matter with y'all, leve the dick alone for crying out loud, look where it got Saddam Hussein.
What's next???? faraonic circumsision on baby girls for the hell of it????
And that doc" oh yes it hurts, but tomorrow he won't remember"
I would pay money to get him drunk,and beat him up, Why???
"Oh yes, maybe it hurts doc, but tomorrow you won't rember, doc"!!!!!
So as you can tell, i have the end of the salami still, and i love it, and it stays there!!!
I think i'm gonna puke.
All this coming from a guy with a wham poster in his garage.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Lightning
12-17-2003, 01:35 PM
My buddy had it done when he was 23, talking about ****ing pain - he was pissed. As a "joke" some chick who did not believe him smacked him in the unit about a week after the operation.......they're not friends anymore.

OLDRAT
12-17-2003, 01:56 PM
Viking,
You know the Circumcision Police monitor this forum....
They be com'in to get you bro.....snip, snip, snip.

spectras only
12-17-2003, 02:41 PM
Why don't you guys with your circumsized peckers go to your doctor, and ask him to cut your earlobes off ;) ? They don't help you hear better:D . And cut your nipples off while you're at it [unless you want to breast feed your newborn :D ]. When my son was born , the old fart doc recommended to have it cut.We decided not too [ not because I'm catholic;) ] and my son is fine with it. Recently , doctors revised their opinion on snipping. Live it there , it's an option for the ladies to do more tricks :p :D

Freak
12-17-2003, 02:52 PM
Born without earloabs and had snipped up johnson. I'm lookin good baby. I can grab it and squeeze it without some skin in the way and watch the head swell up like a purple mushroom. LMFAO....

JakeAisA
12-17-2003, 03:28 PM
I don't know why the Jews do it, but I do know why Europeans and Americans did it--to stop boys from whacking off. It's true. There's all sorts of groups out there and it's easy to find information about the history of circumsicion.
The original reason was to stop kids from masturbating. Many religious people thought that masturbation was extremely destructive to the person doing it, the family and society. In fact, in the early days, the goal was to cut off as much skin as possible so that erections would be painfull, thus making masturbation and sex painful. Circumsicion is the result of the religion demonizing sex and pleasure.
Here's the truth though. Circumcision removes the most sensetive tissue in the human body. There are more touch nerves in the foreskin then anywhere else. It's also false that it's cleaner because the foreskin protects the sensitive part of the penis. There are more rashes and sores on circumsized men. The sex is better for uncircumcized men and women too. The men feel more becuase of they have far more sensory nerves then the uncircumcized. The women like it better too, 9 to 1 over circumcized men in a study I saw not too long ago, but they like it better becuase there's less friction. The foreskin moves and it's not as rough on the woman. Finally, it is a known fact that, on average, uncircumcized men last longer then men who have been circumcized because they have more control of the senses and more options available to them sexually.
That's the truth, look it up. But the main reasons today are becuase of appearance and becuase of tradition. The original reasons were to demoralize sex.

Mandelon
12-17-2003, 03:46 PM
So it gives you more pleasure and feels better but you can last longer too?? :confused: :confused:
How 'bout some "fromunda" cheese!!

CA Stu
12-17-2003, 03:50 PM
Leave it.
Give the ladies something extra to play wit with their tongues:p
CA Stu

JakeAisA
12-17-2003, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by Mandelon
So it gives you more pleasure and feels better but you can last longer too?? :confused: :confused:
How 'bout some "fromunda" cheese!!
Yup, since it moves, you have more control.

rrrr
12-17-2003, 04:12 PM
Hey, this reminds me of the two kids in the hospital corridor on gurneys.
The first kid sez "What are you here for?" The second kid answered "I'm gonna get my tonsils taken out, and frankly I'm a little worried."
The first kid sez "Oh, I had that done last year. They put you to sleep, and when you wake up they feed you jello and ice cream. Nothin' to it."
The second kid sez "Howabout you? What are you here for?" The first kid replied "I'm gonna get circumcised." The second kid blurts out "Whoa, good luck buddy. I had that done when I was a baby and couldn't walk for a year."
:D :D

Ziggy
12-17-2003, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by 78Eliminator
But were we intended to wear clothes to begin with? I'd call it a natural progression or evolution, even though man-made. Your clothes have become the protection factor verses having a gorilla suit and foreskin.

Flying Tiger
12-17-2003, 04:48 PM
My son thanks me for not listening to the nurses when he was born, and going ahead and having him circumcized.
A nurse was so adamadant against it, she put the phone next to him, switched the phone to the hospitals PA so everyone could hear him cry when the doctor did it.

jackpunx
12-17-2003, 04:51 PM
that is one sick nurse

imirsh1
12-17-2003, 05:35 PM
Ahhhh.... the age old question.....ANTEATER OR SOLDIERS HELMET!!!!! :yuk:

JakeAisA
12-17-2003, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by imirsh1
Ahhhh.... the age old question.....ANTEATER OR SOLDIERS HELMET!!!!! :yuk:
HAHAHAHAHAHAH!

jbtrailerjim
12-17-2003, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by Flying Tiger
[A nurse was so adamadant against it, she put the phone next to him, switched the phone to the hospitals PA so everyone could hear him cry when the doctor did it. [/B]
What a bitch. I'd have been pissed and told her it was none of her ****in business and it was not her decision to make.
Our doctor or any of the nurses did not question us whatsoever on our decision to have either one of our boy's circumcised.

THE VIKING
12-17-2003, 06:44 PM
Well, there was this joke about the two miners, that went to the doctor.
The one miner takes off his pants and the doctor pulls back the foreskin and says " What's that piece of chewing gum doing there???"
"That's the only place where the coaldust won't reach it when i'm not chewing on it" , so i keep it there!!he answers.
Next miner turn, and the doctor says:
"Damn, you've got TWO pieces of chewing gum sitting under your foreskin, what's that all about"????
And the miner says:
"I'm holding one for our jewish freind"

THE VIKING
12-17-2003, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by JakeAisA
I don't know why the Jews do it, but I do know why Europeans and Americans did it--to stop boys from whacking off. It's true. There's all sorts of groups out there and it's easy to find information about the history of circumsicion.
The original reason was to stop kids from masturbating. Many religious people thought that masturbation was extremely destructive to the person doing it, the family and society. In fact, in the early days, the goal was to cut off as much skin as possible so that erections would be painfull, thus making masturbation and sex painful. Circumsicion is the result of the religion demonizing sex and pleasure.
Here's the truth though. Circumcision removes the most sensetive tissue in the human body. There are more touch nerves in the foreskin then anywhere else. It's also false that it's cleaner because the foreskin protects the sensitive part of the penis. There are more rashes and sores on circumsized men. The sex is better for uncircumcized men and women too. The men feel more becuase of they have far more sensory nerves then the uncircumcized. The women like it better too, 9 to 1 over circumcized men in a study I saw not too long ago, but they like it better becuase there's less friction. The foreskin moves and it's not as rough on the woman. Finally, it is a known fact that, on average, uncircumcized men last longer then men who have been circumcized because they have more control of the senses and more options available to them sexually.
That's the truth, look it up. But the main reasons today are becuase of appearance and becuase of tradition. The original reasons were to demoralize sex.
Amen brother
Let's start the "party of foreskinholders" and have this shit forbidden by law

CA Stu
12-17-2003, 06:51 PM
Did you read in the paper about the little boy born recently at Loma Linda? He was born with no eyelids? Hell of a story, turns out they circumcised him and used his foreskin to make eyelids for him.
He's alright now, but he's going to be a little cockeyed. :wink:
CA Stu

Kilrtoy
12-17-2003, 08:13 PM
This is gross
and the wife says if I looked like a rotton banana she would have said NO
its ugly......
CUT THE PRICK, I MEAN LITTLE GUY.
As far as memories , My shrink is bring back those painful first few minutes of life....

ratso
12-17-2003, 08:33 PM
Kilrtoy, you are right, I'm glad I'm cut and I have run across numerous women with the same views, funny how most of the women aren't responding, got more replies on the "real or fake" boob thread...:D