PDA

View Full Version : Howard Regatta Hats

SDLifesaver
12-17-2003, 03:28 PM
I sent the artwork to the embroidery shop today to get made up. The Howard logo will be the same one initially that is in the middle of the magazine ad. Yellow words, Red outline, White bottom. I am having them put on Flex fit hats, and on the back of the hat will be embroidered " 1st Boat Owners Regatta " this will be put on the lowest portion of the back of the hat. The t-shirts will be silk screened with the Howard logo on the pocket and then a picture of either a bullet or cat with the same boat owners regatta underneath the picture. I am thinking about doing a 21' closed bow as a picture too. As of right now the art work will be done in about 2 weeks and I should have at least the hat to show by then. If we sell our boat during the process, I will just sell the artwork for what I have into it and that way someone can take over where I leave off. I need a head count for numbers on hats and shirts. Just post how many you want on here and I will check it frequently. Nick

SDLifesaver
12-18-2003, 06:36 AM
WOW, 43 views but no replies. I hope nobody got their feelings hurt that we're selling our boat. If nobody is interested it will save me a bunch of time.

BLOWN HOWARD
12-20-2003, 11:06 PM
Hey whats up Nick put me down for atleast 3 hats and a couple of shirts sounds like it should come out awsome........
Chris

dr. margarita
12-21-2003, 11:11 AM
HEY NICK, THANKS FOR YOUR EFFORT. I DON'T THINK ALOT OF FOLKS ARE BROWSING THREADS RIGHT NOW! BUT PUT ME IN FOR TWO AND TWO!

SDLifesaver
12-21-2003, 06:09 PM
OK finally a little response. I will post a picture of the swag as soon as I get it and then you can tell a friend. Nick

little rowe boat
01-13-2004, 02:15 PM
Have you gotten the stuff back and if so do you have any pics. yet?

summerlove
01-13-2004, 02:57 PM
Heck, I don't even own a Howard, but, I'll take the hat...
(it's my last name!) Keep me on the list and I'll hear from you when they're in???? Oh yea, and I'll buy another for my lurker friend Steve who does own a 25' Howard, so put me down for 2.

BADAXE
01-14-2004, 09:51 PM
I'd be in for 4 hats and 5 shirts.
Sure hope there is a regatta to match goods.

BLOWN HOWARD
01-22-2004, 08:53 PM
Any news on the hats or shirts yet, Just checking up havent see any new post on this in a while

SDLifesaver
01-23-2004, 07:13 AM
I have been really busy, cause the surf has been good for at least a 2 weeks down here. The hat is finished, I just have to pick it up and look at it to make sure it's what I ordered. My guy is really good. More to follow. Going to the boat show tomorrow, may have it with me. Nick

BLOWN HOWARD
01-28-2004, 08:16 PM
Hey nick how did the hats come out, Are you gonna post some pictures of them? thanks chris

BLOWN HOWARD
02-07-2004, 12:23 PM
Hey Nick you still alive or did you run off with the hats ??????????????

MagicMtnDan
02-07-2004, 12:36 PM
I'd like a couple of shirts (XXL) and maybe a hat depending on style. For sure put me down for two (maybe three) shirts.
Thanks!