PDA

View Full Version : Boat Info

SpeedJunkie
12-18-2003, 01:50 AM
Hello everyone......
New to the page, but I hope someone out there can help me out. I purchased a old powerboat, a 1975 24" Lightning and other than the serial number, it is all I can find on the boat. It is in pretty rough shape and to say the least it will be a labor of love to restore. If anyone out there can help....thanks a million.
SpeedJunkie

mirvin
12-18-2003, 10:51 AM
Hey speedjunkie, welcome. There's lots of people that will help you out here, you just gotta start asking. First thing to do would be to post some pics and start talking about your immediate goals/needs. Also whatever info you have on the specs would be helpfull, motor, drive, etc.
Good luck!
Mirvin;)

coolchange
12-18-2003, 03:09 PM
Welcome to the board. My suggestion, get a bigger boat! (24"):D J/K Thanks and stay low!;)

LASERRAY
12-19-2003, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by coolchange
Welcome to the board. My suggestion, get a bigger boat! (24"):D J/K Thanks and stay low!;) LOL!:D Nice power of observation!
SPEEDJUNKIE: Good luck with your restoration. And thank you for your service.:cool:

v-drive
12-20-2003, 02:23 PM
Hey SJ congrats on the boat. Our hats are off to you guys over there, as it is you that make all of this possible for us. Just remember shoot first and ask questions later...v-drive