PDA

View Full Version : What to get the mr

MsDrmr
12-18-2003, 10:27 AM
every year the mr asks for the same thing,,,,a full body massage,,every year he gets it, (sometimes even more than once a year) this year I would like to get him something nice, and something sort of sentimental. anyone have any ideas

wineguy069
12-18-2003, 10:29 AM
Throw in a hummer :D

NastyOne
12-18-2003, 10:32 AM
You should give him a used pair of your underwear so he can keep them in his pocket at all times.

OCStoker
12-18-2003, 10:33 AM
Happy ending

Tom Brown
12-18-2003, 10:52 AM
How about a really low end table saw?

Mrs. Bordsmnj
12-18-2003, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by Tom Brown
How about a really low end table saw?
LMAO!!
:D :D :D

rvrtoy
12-18-2003, 11:22 AM
You need to do the 12 days of Christmas. Each day he should recieve a different sexual experiance.:D Start with a hummer and work towards a three some!!:eek: :D :eek:

1stepcloser
12-18-2003, 11:34 AM
My wife gave me a really cool pocket watch, (the kind with the chain attached to it) many years ago. She had the initial of my last name engraved on the cover and the date engraved on the inside. I never had asked for one, never would have thought to want one. I have never used it, as it isnt really my style, however I still have it in a drawer, it's in new condition and that thing has become quite a memento to me. :)
I occasionally take it out and wind it, set the time, clean it up and then put it away without much fanfare.
Someday, I'll probably give it to my daughter, or maybe a grandson, (if I ever get one). I like to think it could stay in the family and perhaps become an heirloom of sorts.
I really dont think the wife knows how much that watch has grown to mean to me over the years.

Chase
12-18-2003, 12:09 PM
It might be a good idea to tell her how much it means to you. It would probably make her feel real good about buying it for you.....

spectratoad
12-18-2003, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by mrsdrmr
every year the mr asks for the same thing,,,,a full body massage,,every year he gets it, (sometimes even more than once a year) this year I would like to get him something nice, and something sort of sentimental. anyone have any ideas
a full body massage with realease from Daphne, the 5'8', 125#, swedish masseuse. That is what I keep asking for. I think I am going on 5 years now. :D :D

NastyOne
12-18-2003, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by 1stepcloser
My wife gave me a really cool pocket watch, (the kind with the chain attached to it) many years ago. She had the initial of my last name engraved on the cover and the date engraved on the inside. I never had asked for one, never would have thought to want one. I have never used it, as it isnt really my style, however I still have it in a drawer, it's in new condition and that thing has become quite a memento to me. :)
I occasionally take it out and wind it, set the time, clean it up and then put it away without much fanfare.
Someday, I'll probably give it to my daughter, or maybe a grandson, (if I ever get one). I like to think it could stay in the family and perhaps become an heirloom of sorts.
I really dont think the wife knows how much that watch has grown to mean to me over the years.
Awwww..... put a tear in my eye.
:D :) :D

1Bahnerjet
12-18-2003, 05:15 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/4312-1rex7-03_2_.jpg
Well this is a Boating Web Site, Right.

NorCal Gameshow
12-18-2003, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by 1Bahnerjet
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/4312-1rex7-03_2_.jpg
Well this is a Boating Web Site, Right.
:D :D :D