PDA

View Full Version : just thought I'd stop by..

hoolign
12-20-2003, 08:17 AM
and say merry christmas to some of the decent people on this board,..
and to the morons,hope the fat guy gets stuck in your chimney and the maggots from his decomposing corpse find their way to your turkey :p or nest in your viking helmut :p :p

j-rod
12-20-2003, 08:19 AM
SEASONS GREETING AND MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL !!!!

THE VIKING
12-20-2003, 10:37 AM
HOOLIGN, my old not-friend.
Back from the state hospital????
Are you normal now??, have you developed a sense of humour???
Or are you still the anoying prick you used to be??
If you ever should decide to burrie your self in a pile of horsmanure, call me, and i will help you shovel.
By the way, how do you think my English are coming along, you used to complain a lot about that???
Merry christmas to you too.
PS, my christmas wish from you is that you stay away till next christmas. Easy and cheap.

hoolign
12-20-2003, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by THE VIKING
If you ever should decide to burrie your self in a pile of horsmanure, call me, and i will help you shovel.
By the way, how do you think my English are coming along, you used to complain a lot about that???
PS, my christmas wish from you is that you stay away till next christmas. Easy and cheap.
ahhh, RUPRICT the vikng responds
o.k. answers
1. no states in Canada...provinces
2. define normal...put the cork on the fork ruprict
3. had a good sense of humour since October of 2000-the viking
4.still anoying prick,but by the looks of your mustache in that pic...you like pricks
5.define burrie, this word has me stumped
6.hors manure...this ones really got me wonderin about your sexual preferences, maybe spend a couple more bucks and head AWAY from the stables
7.the english still needs alot of work,but your trying
8.maybe ask santa for anything from ROGETS

THE VIKING
12-20-2003, 12:39 PM
Damn, next christmas maybe.
1. I thought you were out of here??
2. i'm excusing you, cause your ancestors probably got some genetic disorder from gassing jews.
3. you mean less to me then the prick i just fired for stealing, and you are stealing my time here.
4. so **** off asshole.
5. all of the above.

hoolign
12-20-2003, 01:28 PM
2. i'm excusing you, cause your ancestors probably got some genetic disorder from gassing jews.
3. you mean less to me then the prick i just fired for stealing, and you are stealing my time here.
4. so **** off asshole.
5. all of the above.
well Ruprict...
1.I decided to come back just to engage in witty conversation...so far no luck
2.what's up with this hate for jews???some viking get took on a fake helmut??
3. there's more than one spatula at Mcdonalds and maybe you just misplaced it!
4. is that what you told the guy who blew his load on your stache?
5.don't forget the cork...RUPRICT

Rexone
12-20-2003, 01:41 PM
I always look forward to these merry Christmas threads.
Merry Christmas to you too. :p

hoolign
12-20-2003, 01:44 PM
merry christmas mike:D

canuck1
12-20-2003, 04:55 PM
Jeffy
Go back to work you grumpy prick
Merry Christmas Dumb Ass:cool:

hoolign
12-20-2003, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by canuck1
Jeffy
Go back to work you grumpy prick
Merry Christmas Dumb Ass:cool:
just did 134 hours in 7 days...I earned the right to be grumpy..
beers??
dumbass! :p

Rexone
12-20-2003, 06:03 PM
Was gonna ask where you'd been. 134-7. that's getting extreme. :(

Kim Hanson
12-20-2003, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by hoolign
just did 134 hours in 7 days...I earned the right to be grumpy..
beers??
dumbass! :p
Micky and I are going to hit RedDeer soon, when you around crazy? Merry Christmas also.........( . )( . )....
Viking this is Christmas, føkk deg ...........( . )( . )...........:D

hoolign
12-20-2003, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by Kim Hanson
Micky and I are going to hit RedDeer soon, when you around crazy? Merry Christmas also.........( . )( . )....
Viking this is Christmas, føkk deg ...........( . )( . )...........:D
gimme a shout mikes got my number,i'm off till the 2nd
merry christmas to yall
vikings lickin someones nogg off his stashe

hoolign
12-20-2003, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by Rexone
Was gonna ask where you'd been. 134-7. that's getting extreme. :(
i work on a 24 hour rig in northern Alberta
..it's not always like that but when I have green crews and miserable consultants it's easier to stay awake and deal with things before they are problems!

THE VIKING
12-20-2003, 09:12 PM
Very well, hanson, the words are "jeg er bøsse". in Danish, and if you say it out loud when you get to Solvand, you are bound to get many friends.
And since it's christmas i will not proceed my argument with mr. Jewl?, no,schrewl, damn, HOOLIGN, there it was, but also get on the Merry christmas wagon, since it is.
So here it comes:
To all, exept a couple of bitches at the tax department, merry christmas.

FMluvswater
12-20-2003, 10:52 PM
Well I'm glad you stopped by Hoolign. I miss you. :) Merry Christmas. :)

Tom Brown
12-20-2003, 11:11 PM
I miss you too, Hoolign.

Kilrtoy
12-21-2003, 12:25 AM
ho Ho Ho
where are they

Kim Hanson
12-21-2003, 07:57 PM
Very well, hanson, the words are "jeg er bøsse". in Danish, and if you say it out loud when you get to Solvand, you are bound to get many friends.
And since it's christmas i will not proceed my argument with mr. Jewl?, no,schrewl, damn, HOOLIGN, there it was, but also get on the Merry christmas wagon, since it is.
So here it comes:
To all, exept a couple of bitches at the tax department, merry christmas.
That was Norwegian Viking, have a good Christmas also! I know what it means svarte!..........( . )( . ).........
:) ;)

spectratoad
12-21-2003, 08:43 PM
It is always pretty great to lurk the threads that Hoolign is involved with. Hey H, I like your style. Isn't it great when you just stop in to say Merry Christmas and someone just decides to start raggin' on ya just because they are learning english and want to try it out. Merry Christmas! :D

THE VIKING
12-22-2003, 03:11 AM
OK, Hanson, Norweigan.
I did lure an Irish dude to walk around and say the thing at a construction site in London,England thoug.
Cost me a heap of pints at the pub to make good on the practical joke!!!!
Nice dude, still emails with him from time to time.
IT was a lot more easy in UK, there not many people has relatives in the northern Europe., and therefor do not understand any on the languages.

Tom Brown
12-22-2003, 10:38 AM
Merry Christmas Hoolign. :cool:

hoolign
12-22-2003, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by RiverDave
Hooligan, I must admit I was enjoying the "Dirty Rotten Scoundrels" references... :D
Merry Christmas. ;)
RD
I was wondering who was gonna catch that
seemed kinda fitting :D

hoolign
12-22-2003, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by Tom Brown
Merry Christmas Hoolign. :cool:
right back atcha Tom

ITSALLGOOD69
12-22-2003, 11:16 AM
HO! HO! HO! BIIIIIIITCH!!! MERRY CHRISTMASS TO ALL:D

truksnboats
12-22-2003, 11:48 AM
I feel the love here...

rrrr
12-22-2003, 12:39 PM
ahhh, RUPRICT the vikng responds
o.k. answers
1. no states in Canada...provinces
2. define normal...put the cork on the fork ruprict
3. had a good sense of humour since October of 2000-the viking
4.still anoying prick,but by the looks of your mustache in that pic...you like pricks
5.define burrie, this word has me stumped
6.hors manure...this ones really got me wonderin about your sexual preferences, maybe spend a couple more bucks and head AWAY from the stables
7.the english still needs alot of work,but your trying
8.maybe ask santa for anything from ROGETS
I think these two don't like each other. :D :D

Tom Brown
12-22-2003, 12:44 PM
I hope they don't become friends. This shit is real funny.

hoolign
12-22-2003, 12:46 PM
I don't think I'll be on the x mas card list :D

THE VIKING
12-22-2003, 10:19 PM
Now look, Hoola-Hooladude, it's very hard to try and become freinds with you being such a moron, that picks on my english skills.
The language issue i have some sort of understanding for, i smile at people that speak bad Danish too.
And if i may add, my english speaking skills are excelent, perhaps with a little "swedish cook" mixed in, but according to the British guys ( and a chick i used to date overthere in UK) i speak a very correct and totally understandeble English, and according to these pages the trick is to say "****" often enough, then nobody will know the difference.
By the way, she says that it's kinda sexy, the Danish accent, particularly compared to German, the average Danish Dick is considerably larger then the german too, wich makes Germans Low current dating material in most of the world, where Danes are present.
:D :cool:
So as you see, I have most of the answers to the difficult issues in life, and should i one day come up short on answers, i'll just make something up, in the good old viking style.
And last, These vikingcartoons, are they homemade by you???
Great stuff, i'm gonna save enlarge and print a few and put'em on the shopwall, Time for wham to go, they are homo's anyway, and samantha fox are going down in flames too, since she suddently decided to become a dyke, making dreaming of porking her a philosophical thought.
And then Merry Solhverv to all"
Solhverv are the viking christmas, the day when the days again become longer, instead of shorter, meaning summer is on it's way.

LASERRAY
12-22-2003, 10:25 PM
Hey Viking, Greetings from Southern Cal. I just curious, what time is it in Denmark Right Now? It's about 10:30PM Here.:confused: :confused:

THE VIKING
12-22-2003, 10:29 PM
Hey laserdude, it's 07.26 in the morning.

LASERRAY
12-22-2003, 10:32 PM
Hey laserdude, it's 07.26 in the morning. Well Then GOODMORNING my hornheaded friend!:D I believe some eggs, and hair of the dog are in order!!!!;)

THE VIKING
12-22-2003, 10:38 PM
Well, i've been up since 05.00, my kids, Ida 6 year old, and magnus at 3 are always up early in the morning, shoul'dnt have taken that job at the nuclearplant, cleaning the inner reactor 8 years ago:D
P.M., is that evening???

LASERRAY
12-22-2003, 10:41 PM
Well, i've been up since 05.00, my kids, Ida 6 year old, and magnus at 3 are always up early in the morning, shoul'dnt have taken that job at the nuclearplant, cleaning the inner reactor 8 years ago:D
P.M., is that evening??? LOL!:D
Yes sir, 10:35PM, Nighttime.

THE VIKING
12-22-2003, 10:44 PM
Well, laser, then it will soon be bedtime for little boys overthere, sleep tight when it happens.

LASERRAY
12-22-2003, 10:49 PM
Well, laser, then it will soon be bedtime for little boys overthere, sleep tight when it happens. Yes, soon will come rest. I'm just finishing off my bitters(beer), and then i will slumber.

THE VIKING
12-22-2003, 10:51 PM
Otherwise today it's time to get the christmastree inside, get the ****er decorated, and strart the preparations for the christmasdinner.
we are having my mother in law, my wifes two sisters, with husbands and kids, my father and mother ( Mr. and Mrs old hornhead) and my brother over for christmas, and since i do all the cooking here, i have a busy day.
( so busy thet i will have to grab a couple of TUBORG's and go visit the neighbour, to avoid stress, you know)
Otherwise it's cold here, and i hope that we will get some snow, since i just bought a couple of bob sleighs for the kids. Nothing beats a great day of snowfun with the breed, and then home for hot chocolate with some tired redcheeked kids.

LASERRAY
12-22-2003, 10:58 PM
( so busy thet i will have to grab a couple of TUBORG's and go visit the neighbour, to avoid stress, you know) :D
Just keep the "paint" out of your moustache this time,ok?

THE VIKING
12-22-2003, 11:09 PM
Well, **** you too:D
You gotta be on your toes here to avoid scratches in the rep.
Here it is, the thing you asked me to get for you, is this the model you wanted???.
And don't worry, your wife will never know, i'll write "boatparts on the packing list.:p :D

LASERRAY
12-22-2003, 11:13 PM
Well, **** you too:D
You gotta be on your toes here to avoid scratches in the rep.
Here it is, the thing you asked me to get for you, is this the model you wanted???.
And don't worry, your wife will never know, i'll write "boatparts on the packing list.:p :D Thanks brother, i can use that tonight! My wife is working! Is that like the lazy man's dream toy or what?

THE VIKING
12-22-2003, 11:21 PM
Go find a hooker, do i have to teach you everything??:cool: :D

LASERRAY
12-23-2003, 06:01 AM
Go find a hooker, do i have to teach you everything??:cool: :D Yes you do. What's a hooker?:p

THE VIKING
12-23-2003, 06:12 AM
A hooker is a Bitch that, for a reasonable amount of money( how much depending on how many and what kind of drugs she's on)
Will lay down on her back and take the perversities, such as Anal, Oral, wiping it off in her hair, that kinda shit, that your wife or Girlfreind think is "GROSS"????
And goodmorning to you sir.

THE VIKING
12-23-2003, 06:14 AM
And by the way, my older brother says that all women are Hookers, it's only the price that may vary!!!!
But he hangs out with some Bandidos from time to time, so i dunno.

THE VIKING
12-23-2003, 06:19 AM
Makes me think of a joke.
A guy meets a chick at a bar, and asks her " will you sleep with me for a million bucks"????
"Yeeeeeeeees, i would" she replys.
"Would you also do it for a dollar"???? he asks again, and she answers" what do you take me for"???
And he answers " we found that out in the first question, now we are negotiating".!!!!

THE VIKING
12-23-2003, 06:26 AM
Strange divided personality, that brother of mine by the way, he's actually good for the better part of 7 !! million bucks, but he would never dream of bying a pair on new shoes or anything that may be considered "Extravagance".
He couldnt drive his mercedes for 6 months, cause the engine that he blew up was too expensive in his eyes.

hoolign
12-23-2003, 06:26 PM
In the infamous words off Hoss....Jesus.H.Christ
what is this "try to become friends shit? why would you want to befriend a German??have'nt you been the purveyor of hate toward Germans on this board?"****ing Germans "as I recall, so this statement befuddles me!
as for your english skills...I do moch them ,as it is one of the few angles I have " to get under your skin" as of yet, I'm sure the more you open your mouth..the more ammunition I will collect
so you dated a few British guys and a chick,(ammo increased)
I only have one word for this...PAINT?
your english I can understand..your continuous reference to Germans and Jews is what is hard to comprehend !! you can't afford to import it from Germany so that Makes it their fault..borrow some money from your brother!
as for the Danish dicks..i can't argue with you there!! you are definitley a BIG DICK ! (ammo increased)
the viking cartoons are plagerized ,as to the artwork,but i can take credit for some of the wording,I admit that openley,in contrast to the addmittance of "WHAM"(ammo Increased)
silly man!...but hey "ya gotta have faith"
and finally, to focus on your use of the word moron..would'nt that
be more correctly directed to someone who shows predjudice towards other cultures in this time of world unrest?
Tag...Your it :p
I completeley missed this statement:
Now look, Hoola-Hooladude, it's very hard to try and become freinds with you being such a moron
a comma would have really helped your cause:D :p :p

twistedpair
12-23-2003, 06:52 PM
Merry Christmas and Happy Boxer Day to all our Canadian friends!
Hoolign, you effin' Kill me! This pot needs a little stirrin' from time to time. Welcome back.
Twisted(Born in Canada)Pair

hoolign
12-23-2003, 09:17 PM
Yo twisted
Merry Christmas..from the Canadian..and American ,,Hoolign
Vancouver...and...Palm Desert C.A.
Oh yeah dual citizenship!!!

THE VIKING
12-23-2003, 09:44 PM
WWWWWWzup, freinds with you, no way, i'd rather **** an HIV positive hooker, then become freinds with a you buddy.
And as for my english skills, they are great.
And for the hating of germans, i do not hate Germans in paticular, i just hate people that will not obey my rules, and since germans very often do not, i hate them just as often, Hell, all your relatives goes on vacation in Denmark, thinking they own the place.
But as luck has it, my family owns a house in Skagen, wich we rent out to germans, so we can ripp them off there, as luck has it.
My personal economy i will not comment, other then it's more then Healthy, and the question was never the payment, but the will to ship.( allthough i admitt to sit hard on my wallet).If i make a deal with someone, i'll keep it in full, but you see when a Dane drives to Gremany, he must beware that no German women finds out that he is a dane, cause he will be attacked by women wanting some great sex for a change.And i'm a married man.
DO NOT make fun of the Samantha fox and wham issue, still trying to get over it, so LEAVE IT sucker.
And it seems that i will have to find some new things to call you, so how about " sauerkraut sucking homo"
Was that better then Moron????
Well, we have a Pedophile dressed in red coming down the chimney, so merry christmas, or should i say "Weinacht"

LASERRAY
12-23-2003, 09:51 PM
This thread is pointless, yet VERY entertaining!:confused: :confused: :confused: Keep it going please. Is this the part where The Viking admits that his deep rooted hatred of the Germans has to do with the fact that he spins a dradle, and has no pork products in his home, we shall see...............................:D

THE VIKING
12-23-2003, 10:00 PM
What is "spinning a dradle"????

LASERRAY
12-23-2003, 10:13 PM
What is "spinning a dradle"???? Well so much for that................

LASERRAY
12-23-2003, 11:26 PM
What is "spinning a dradle"???? A dradle is a traditional Jewish Toy. It's a wooden Top.

THE VIKING
12-24-2003, 12:11 AM
AAAAHHHHHHH, you just called me a jewboy?????
Well, i do have some jewblood in my venes, managed to hold on to the foreskin though.
And yes, i eat all from roadkills to pussy.
But the only reason i call HOOLIGN a worthless dick is the fact that it is funny to see how he reacts!!!!
It may come as a surprise to many, but in Europe we have forgot ww2.:rolleyes:

LASERRAY
12-24-2003, 12:14 AM
AAAAHHHHHHH, you just called me a jewboy?????
Well, i do have some jewblood in my venes, managed to hold on to the foreskin though.
And yes, i eat all from roadkills to pussy.
But the only reason i call HOOLIGN a worthless dick is the fact that it is funny to see how he reacts!!!!
It may come as a surprise to many, but in Europe we have forgot ww2.:rolleyes: LOL JEWBOY!!!:D :D :D

THE VIKING
12-24-2003, 12:50 AM
NIGGER

LASERRAY
12-24-2003, 12:52 AM
NIGGER :D :D :D
<<<<<<<<<<-----------Not Black!:eek:

THE VIKING
12-24-2003, 12:54 AM
Don't care
NIGGER

THE VIKING
12-24-2003, 12:55 AM
Any man that thinks he's not black has never seen his own asshole!!!!:D :D

LASERRAY
12-24-2003, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by LASERRAY
:D :D :D
<<<<<<<<<<-----------Not Black!:eek:
HERE I AM!!!:D
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3381ugly-ass.jpg
HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NOW!!!!!!!:yuk:

MagicMtnDan
12-24-2003, 06:16 AM
4. so **** off asshole.
5. all of the above.
Dear "Viking"
Rather than enter into a pissing match with you - a match that I no doubt couldn't win (you appear to be one very pissed off guy), let me simply say that:
A. I ask you to put a stop to the "Jewish jokes." They're not jokes. They're not funny. And I don't care if you're 1-100% Jewish, they're still out of line and in very bad taste.
B. Just because you are able to communicate in a foreign language (English) and do it poorly doesn't mean you should continue to butcher it. This is neither the place to learn English (contrary to what you see here, the "F" word is not used as every other word) or the place for you to speak it.
If you can't stop with the insensitive and tasteless Jewish jokes then it would indicate taht you're nothing more than another anti-semitic European which would make you a part of a very disturbing and growing trend over there. Unfortunately anti-semitic behavior is almost a tradition in Europe and is now being fueled by the burgeoning (growing) number of Muslims who may ultimately become the majority in some of the countries over there.
I appeal to you on the eve of Christmas to do the right thing.
Happy holidays,
-Dan

THE VIKING
12-24-2003, 06:29 AM
Hej magicmidnightdude, i do not always start up on the jewish thing.
I admitt to have a big mouth, like everyone else who hangs around here, but at least i am being a kidder for real, in contrast to many real homo, black,jew haters.
But since someone seems to have trouble with my english skills, i think i'm gonna resign, leave the boards in favour for someone who you may think has englishskills good enough for your taste, and post no more here, have a nice life
Viking signing off.

MagicMtnDan
12-24-2003, 07:16 AM
I admitt to have a big mouth, like everyone else who hangs around here, but at least i am being a kidder for real, in contrast to many real homo, black,jew haters.
But since someone seems to have trouble with my english skills, i think i'm gonna resign, leave the boards in favour for someone who you may think has englishskills good enough for your taste, and post no more here, have a nice life
Viking signing off.
Viking,
I didn't ask you to leave. I just asked you to stop with what you seem to think are "Jewish jokes."
-Dan

hoolign
12-24-2003, 09:50 AM
Hej magicmidnightdude, i do not always start up on the jewish thing....
appparently..
That's what started this pissing match beteween us,
well the" ****ing German" thing did actually!
I just find this in poor taste!
and with 7000+ members on here I imagine more than just me was offended,so hence I took a run at Your screen name, being that you are not really a viking.
Just lay off the racial slurs man....all of them!
Peace.. Hoolign

LASERRAY
01-02-2004, 10:51 PM
Viking signing off. I guess he wasn't Kidding. He even went as far as removing his avatar.:confused: C-Ya Viking.:cool:

Kilrtoy
01-02-2004, 11:09 PM
Wow what the hell did I miss
better yet
HOW DID I MISS THIS

LASERRAY
01-02-2004, 11:24 PM
Some Drama, Yes.:cool:

Kim Hanson
01-02-2004, 11:42 PM
Any man that thinks he's not black has never seen his own asshole!!!!:D :D
Thats really nice to know, but you know keep your opinions to yourself thanks, that N-word is not acceptable either, drittsekk! Play nice or don't play at all skinkerytter or does does soper work better?Pell deg fis.........( . )( . )...Happy New Year's also!;)
I'am being nice this New Year, how you like me so far morrapuler;)

LASERRAY
01-02-2004, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by Kim Hanson
Thats really nice to know, but you know keep your opinions to yourself thanks, that N-word is not acceptable either, drittsekk! Play nice or don't play at all skinkerytter or does does soper work better?Pell deg fis.........( . )( . )...Happy New Year's also!;) I'm not sure what you said but it's funny anyway!:D

Kilrtoy
01-02-2004, 11:55 PM
Is that french or what the hell did you say KIM