PDA

View Full Version : Keith Sayre & Conquest Boats

dimarcobros
12-22-2003, 10:14 AM
I had the pleasure of stopping by Conquest boats on Friday morning and taking a ride in one of there new deck boats, the one that is on the cover of ***boat mag. The boat that we rode in was amazing and well worth the frost bite that we had to deal with. :D Anyone that is on the fence on buying a boat has to take a ride in one of there deack boats and that is all you will need. As soon as Keith hit the gas I was hooked and after the ride I was on the phone telling all my buddies that they have to experience what myself and Up4River just did. Excelent boat and craftsmanship all around.
Keith, and everyone that works at Conquest for that matter, were great to deal with in buying our boat. Everyone that works there are great people and fun to be around.
I highly recommend that anyone in the market stop by Conquest, you will not be disappointed.
Thanks Keith and everyone at Conquest.:D :D
DMB

Havasu_Dreamin
12-22-2003, 10:31 AM
Keith is a great guy and their deckboat is awesome! Keith took the time to take us for a ride on a Sunday, his birthday no less, knowing full well we were not in the market for a deck boat but because we had gotten to know him via one of the clubs. Keith is a stand up guy and if a deckboat is what you are looking for, then you definitely need to see him! I know if I was considering a new deckboat I would look no further than Conquest.

dr. margarita
12-22-2003, 10:47 AM
We shopped for deck boats as well and were most impressed with Keith and the people at Conquest. They were straight forward, no BS, no excess hype. Love the Conquest deck boats!

rvrtoy
12-22-2003, 10:53 AM
It is great to hear good reports on fellow boat salesmen. I have heard nothing but good responses about Keith.:D If you are in the market for a large (well crafted) deck boat look no farther that Keith and the Conquest.:)
Nice job Keith.
Congrats on the new ride dimarcobros.:D You will enjoy it!!!

dimarcobros
12-22-2003, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by rvrtoy
It is great to hear good reports on fellow boat salesmen. I have heard nothing but good responses about Keith.:D If you are in the market for a large (well crafted) deck boat look no farther that Keith and the Conquest.:)
Nice job Keith.
Congrats on the new ride dimarcobros.:D You will enjoy it!!!
Thanks, I have some pics I will post of our test drive and of teh boat being built.
DMB

Up 4 River
12-22-2003, 11:19 AM
I had the pleasure of going out with Dimarco Bros and Keith for that ride this past Friday morning. He was great in answering all of my questions even though I am not the one buying the boat. We got a great tour of the shop and then spent a good amount of time going over the little details on Dimarco Bros new boat while we were looking at it. It is nice to see a salesman as a true river lover and an active member of the boating community. Thanks again Keith and Conquest.
U4R

dimarcobros
12-22-2003, 12:59 PM
Here are some pics from the event and of our new boat....
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/752Mvc-089s-med.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/752Mvc-093s-med.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/752Mvc-039s-med.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/752Mvc-045s-med.jpg
DMB

dimarcobros
12-22-2003, 01:01 PM
last one..
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/752Mvc-040s-med.jpg
DMB

Havasu_Dreamin
12-22-2003, 01:02 PM
Sweet looking ride there DMB!

Up 4 River
12-22-2003, 01:30 PM
The pictures look great Bud!:D I like the picture of us while you're driving. Only at the river would I still wear my Reefs with a sweatshirt, jacket and beanie!
U4R

dimarcobros
12-22-2003, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by Havasu_Dreamin
Sweet looking ride there DMB!
Thanks, I am very happy.
DMB

Hallett
12-22-2003, 02:19 PM
keith you are the man . just wanted to say happy Birthday
give me a call. Bob stanfield
:) :)

Havasu Cig
12-22-2003, 03:06 PM
Cool boat...We were just there on Saturday and Keith showed us around.

Ziggy
12-22-2003, 06:00 PM
Keith is 1st class. I recommend him for Conquest as well as if you're in the market for used, he works hard for you and loves what he does.

jbtrailerjim
12-22-2003, 06:17 PM
Dimarcobros, Congrats on the new boat. That thing is sweet. I think Conquest make's by far the best looking deck boat on the water. I like the new seating configuration even better than the old configuration. This boat is at the top of my list of boat's I'd like to own. I just couldn't quite swing that kind of dough when I bought new this past summer.

dimarcobros
12-23-2003, 10:15 AM
Thanks for all the complements, if you guys see me in Havasu flag me down and I will give you a ride and a cold one. Pretty good deal if you ask me.:D:D :D
DMB

little rowe boat
12-23-2003, 07:29 PM
Wow beautiful boat. I was curious, your boat has starboard side steering ( right side steering ). Could you order that boat with port steering ( left side steering )?:cool:

little rowe boat
12-25-2003, 04:06 PM
Keith if your out there,what about the steering?Just curious.

Keith E. Sayre
12-25-2003, 04:16 PM
Yes, I suppose we could put you on either side of the boat now to steer and drive the boat, however, there would be some
expense to do it. For example, the dash of the passenger helm
is set up to accomodate a stereo and a big glove box. If you were to put the driver on that side, you would need to make a
drivers side dashboard and then cut out the passenger side
helm face and then fit in the one that you just made and then
finish it. It's alot of work but it could be done. If you figure
$75 an hour, I'll bet that you'd have every bit of 25 to 30 hours
into it so there's $2500, then since we mount the zero effort
controls into the arm that is built onto our front seat, Arko would
have to do a mirror image deal on their computer to make that,
I'll bet there would be another $500. (just guessing)
Frankly, we don't mind doing the "one-off" custom things but it's
simply not as easy as everyone would assume. Just a matter of
time and as you know, that means money. But it could be done
and it would look good when it is done!
Thanks for the inquiry. And thanks to all of those of you who
posted. We appreciate your interest and your thoughts.
There is something else that we're playing with right now as we build one of our owners a new boat that I think will be killer. Can't even begin to tell you how cool I think it will be but if it
works, it could change our entire market of west coast deckboat
builders. I'm excited about the possibility!
Keith Sayre
Conquest Boats
Lake Havasu City