PDA

View Full Version : What's The Difference Between Lord Of The Rings & Raiders Fans?

MagicMtnDan
12-23-2003, 03:47 PM
I don't know!
Most of the Lord of the Rings The Return of the King movie looked like the end zones in Oakland (GREAT movie by the way)...
http://www.quintessentialwebsites.com/lordoftherings/movieshots/orc_in_helmet_tn.jpg
http://community-2.webtv.net/RaiderShack/FanZoo/scrapbookFiles/mailedD3.jpg http://community-2.webtv.net/RaiderShack/FanZoo/scrapbookFiles/mailedD3.jpg
http://www.icecavern.net/~qirien/fantasy/gallery/orcs.jpg
http://www.oaklandraidersdarkside.com/images/gallery/fanstuff/bigimages/Just%20an%20average%20Raider%20fan.jpg

CA Stu
12-23-2003, 04:17 PM
Lord of the Rings characters don't collect welfare and have a prison record?

beached 1
12-23-2003, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by CA Stu
Lord of the Rings characters don't collect welfare and have a prison record?
well, I don't collect welfare....
:D

LUVNLIFE
12-23-2003, 04:39 PM
Here we go again boys. Why do you lump all the fans together. You are now calling Me and my family and some of my friends *uckin losers. Why? None of us are on welfare, have prison records or drink malt liquor. We wear our hats the right way, are all employed with good jobs and don't flash signs. We have never spit, thrown piss or thrown beer on anyone. Beer is to expensive to throw away. One main prob you have are with the gangbangers. I don't know about Oakland but when they played in L.A. they were in a very hot area. Meaning an area where several different gangs and races ran together. Now the Colosiem(?) is huge and in order to sell the place out the seats way the hell up there were sold very cheap so anybody could afford them. These people got bored and since they could not see the game had there own festivities. The bullet dodge the knife throw and the beer toss. I wasn't associated with them because I was three rows up from the field on the 50yrd line with comp tickets because of the good job I had. See don't stereotype peple because you don't know everything and next time you get your prostate checked have the Dr. remove some of the teeth from back there cause you are talking out your ass. My .02.:D

LUVNLIFE
12-23-2003, 04:52 PM
Merry Christmas to you and your family also,Titties and Beer and have a great NewYear.;) :D

JetBoatRich
12-23-2003, 04:52 PM
Cale, what about this?
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/73Cale-Sheep-med.JPG

Mrs Luvnlife
12-23-2003, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by titties and beer
MY .02 JUST MESS'N WITH YA :D merry christmas
The Mrs. still says be sure the doc checks for those teeth!!!!!:D It's important to get those outta there!!

LUVNLIFE
12-23-2003, 04:59 PM
What about what Rich? Now you are saying only Raider fans have blow up sheep?:eek: :D Com on it's part of the family now.:D

JetBoatRich
12-23-2003, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by LUVNLIFE
What about what Rich? Now you are saying only Raider fans have blow up sheep?:eek: :D Com on it's part of the family now.:D
Look what you are teaching your son to do to it
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/73Sheep-med.JPG

LUVNLIFE
12-23-2003, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by JetBoatRich
Look what you are teaching your son to do to it
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/73Sheep-med.JPG
Atta boy Josh.

Kilrtoy
12-23-2003, 05:10 PM
Here we go again boys. Why do you lump all the fans together. You are now calling Me and my family and some of my friends *uckin losers. Why? None of us are on welfare, have prison records or drink malt liquor. We wear our hats the right way, are all employed with good jobs and don't flash signs. We have never spit, thrown piss or thrown beer on anyone. Beer is to expensive to throw away. One main prob you have are with the gangbangers. I don't know about Oakland but when they played in L.A. they were in a very hot area. Meaning an area where several different gangs and races ran together. Now the Colosiem(?) is huge and in order to sell the place out the seats way the hell up there were sold very cheap so anybody could afford them. These people got bored and since they could not see the game had there own festivities. The bullet dodge the knife throw and the beer toss. I wasn't associated with them because I was three rows up from the field on the 50yrd line with comp tickets because of the good job I had. See don't stereotype peple because you don't know everything and next time you get your prostate checked have the Dr. remove some of the teeth from back there cause you are talking out your ass. My .02.
Damn they have Raised their standards to be a raiders fan,
What next, are they coming to L.A.

LUVNLIFE
12-23-2003, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
Here we go again boys. Why do you lump all the fans together. You are now calling Me and my family and some of my friends *uckin losers. Why? None of us are on welfare, have prison records or drink malt liquor. We wear our hats the right way, are all employed with good jobs and don't flash signs. We have never spit, thrown piss or thrown beer on anyone. Beer is to expensive to throw away. One main prob you have are with the gangbangers. I don't know about Oakland but when they played in L.A. they were in a very hot area. Meaning an area where several different gangs and races ran together. Now the Colosiem(?) is huge and in order to sell the place out the seats way the hell up there were sold very cheap so anybody could afford them. These people got bored and since they could not see the game had there own festivities. The bullet dodge the knife throw and the beer toss. I wasn't associated with them because I was three rows up from the field on the 50yrd line with comp tickets because of the good job I had. See don't stereotype peple because you don't know everything and next time you get your prostate checked have the Dr. remove some of the teeth from back there cause you are talking out your ass. My .02.
Damn they have Raised their standards to be a raiders fan,
What next, are they coming to L.A.
:confused: :confused: Huh, Duh?

Kilrtoy
12-23-2003, 07:54 PM
You cant be a raiders fan you have a job, dont kill people, live in a single family residence occupied by only a single family. You speak english and can even read and write.
There standards have gone up.:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

beached 1
12-24-2003, 07:53 AM
You cant be a raiders fan you have a job,
actually we do, since they stopped accepting food stamps for tix. :D
dont kill people,
every time I get stuck behind some A-hole doing 65 in the fast lane, I'd sure like to...
live in a single family residence occupied by only a single family. You speak english and can even read and write.
There standards have gone up.:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
yep, yep and...huh?
The bottom line here is that we Raider fans accept anyone that wants to be a fan, no matter what color or social status. We're the real "Americas Team".
We not a bunch of pompus, rainbow wig wearing pussies...
Merry Christmas :)

MagicMtnDan
12-24-2003, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by beached 1
The bottom line here is that we Raider fans accept anyone that wants to be a fan, no matter what color or social status. We're the real "Americas Team".
We not a bunch of pompus, rainbow wig wearing pussies.
Yeah, the "real Americas Team" - accepting criminals of any race, nationality or ethic origin.
Whoever was making a case for why the Raiders fans were the way they were in SoCal hasn't ever been to NoCal. The Raiders attract the same hooligans and angry-ugly types wherever Al Davis whores them out err whatever city the Traitors call home.
Speaking of "rainbow wig wearing pussies" I'll bet you'd rather wear that stuff in Oregon than wear the opposing team's jersey at a Raiders home game.

Mrs Luvnlife
12-24-2003, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by MagicMtnDan
Speaking of "rainbow wig wearing pussies" I'll bet you'd rather wear that stuff in Oregon than wear the opposing team's jersey at a Raiders home game.
We don't have to worry about that, we wear Raiders jerseys and we wear them PROUDLY!!!!

LUVNLIFE
12-24-2003, 04:00 PM
Now i'm a hooligan and an angry-ugly type.:rolleyes: Dan a hooligan is a term used to describe a soccer fan from England who travels to another city and causes probs for the sake of the visiting team(his team).Personally I hate soccer. Also I am not angry or ugly, Iam a mild mannered guy with the rough construction worker look. So I guess this is another theory blown to effin hell.
I won't ever have to worry about making the decision between a rainbow wig and an opposing teams jersey because I will be wearing silver and black.
And how do you know what the stadium is like in NoCal, are you one of those closet fans and have been up there for games. :D

HCS
12-24-2003, 04:09 PM
I went to a Raider game one time and got caught up in the middle of a riot, came away with a broken nose and a banged up face. I got my hits in, and thru some full bottles of beer at the assholes car that hit me. He got busted by the cops and got his car ****ed up. I love Raider fans.:rolleyes:

LUVNLIFE
12-24-2003, 04:19 PM
It's not Raider fans, it's some asshole you got in a fight with. Do you haters think that only fights and incidents happen at Raider games? Come on. Shit happens constantly and it does not always involve the Raiders and Al Davis.

LUVNLIFE
12-24-2003, 04:21 PM
That's like me saying one time I got in a fight at a pool hall. So anyone who plays pool is an asshole who starts trouble.

JetBoatRich
12-24-2003, 04:32 PM
That's like me saying one time I got in a fight at a pool hall. So anyone who plays pool is an asshole who starts trouble.
Those pool people carry sticks, be careful:o

LUVNLIFE
12-24-2003, 04:35 PM
Don't forget the bowlers Rich, they have big balls. :rolleyes:

JetBoatRich
12-24-2003, 04:38 PM
Don't forget the bowlers Rich, they have big balls. :rolleyes:
how do they walk:(

LUVNLIFE
12-24-2003, 04:39 PM
PROUD:D

CA Stu
12-24-2003, 04:42 PM
I went to several games at Anaheim Stadium when the Rams played there, and the only one there was ever any drama at was, you guessed it, the Raiders pre-season game.
I had my wife with me and had to get her out of there half way through the third quarter.
Drunk idiots everywhere, yelling at each other, picking fights, cussing at passers by. They were just a bunch of punks, trouble causing bums. You highbrow Raider fans should be embarassed by the scum of the earth that makes up the majority of the "Raider Nation".
The current Raiders team sucks, regardless. Jerry Rice should have retired after he left the Niner's rather than be remembered as a member of the '03 Raiders, who are soup.
I laugh at your attempt to defend the Raider fans. What kind of classless schmuck wears a shirt that says "**** Raider Haters" to the mall? I don't need my 8 year old son reading that crap! Every wannabe gang banger in So Cal has a Raiders jersey and a pit bull. They can all suck the fart stains out of my underwear!
How do you spell Raider fan ? L-O-S-E-R!!
Merry Christmas
CA Stu
PS If this offends you, lighten up, fatso!

SandbarScot
12-24-2003, 04:52 PM
Funny how all the people who cap on the Raider's don't claim who their team is...and by the way, no matter what their team is they do not have a better all time record than the Raiders. All though the Raiders are having an off year, they are the WINNINGEST team in football!
I'll be tailgaiting in San Diego Sunday with a mixed group of Raiders and Chargers fans (the 2 losers of the AFC - this year).;)

HCS
12-24-2003, 04:53 PM
I still go to Raider games, and I get in and out no problem. Just
watch which side of the stadium you park on. The south side
gets pretty roudy. I've seen some crazy shit happen over there.
I get some great tickets through my work. No one wants them.
There all chicken.:rolleyes:

JetBoatRich
12-24-2003, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by CA Stu
They can all suck the fart stains out of my underwear!
Sounds a little nasty:yuk:

Dr. Eagle
12-24-2003, 04:55 PM
Lets see, probably the biggest difference between Lord of the Rings and Raider Fans is that the guys in LOTR got PAID to dress up like that.

LUVNLIFE
12-24-2003, 04:56 PM
On the first part of your post, buy better tickets and you wouldn't have to sit with the trash. Both me and my wife have been to countless Raider games seperate of each other( it was before we met) and have no personal incidents to report.
On the second part, yes the team does suck this year.
On the third part you said it, a classless schmuck is what he is. Also I work in a lot of areas with gangbangers and yes I see alot of pitbulls but also jerseys from all differant sports teams as long as they are the right color.
PS if this offends you you are a moron.

HCS
12-24-2003, 04:58 PM
On the first part of your post, buy better tickets and you wouldn't have to sit with the trash. Both me and my wife have been to countless Raider games seperate of each other( it was before we met) and have no personal incidents to report.
On the second part, yes the team does suck this year.
On the third part you said it, a classless schmuck is what he is. Also I work in a lot of areas with gangbangers and yes I see alot of pitbulls but also jerseys from all differant sports teams as long as they are the right color.
PS if this offends you you are a moron.
I get great tickets 40 yard line. about 30 rows up. Personally I'm
not offended. Even though I'm a Niner fan.:D

LUVNLIFE
12-24-2003, 05:04 PM
Nice seats.;) And see I don't say anything about the 49ers.:D

MagicMtnDan
12-26-2003, 06:30 AM
Now i'm a hooligan and an angry-ugly type.:rolleyes: Dan a hooligan is a term used to describe a soccer fan from England who travels to another city and causes probs for the sake of the visiting team(his team).Personally I hate soccer. Also I am not angry or ugly, Iam a mild mannered guy with the rough construction worker look. So I guess this is another theory blown to effin hell.
I won't ever have to worry about making the decision between a rainbow wig and an opposing teams jersey because I will be wearing silver and black.
And how do you know what the stadium is like in NoCal, are you one of those closet fans and have been up there for games. :D
No, you're wrong. While "hooligan" is commonly used to describe the ugly-Raider-fan-like behavior of soccer fans in the UK, hooligan means "a tough and aggressive or violent youth." And this isn't "theory" - this is fact.
You guys can defend the Raiders all you want. Sure they have won a lot of games over the years. Yes they have had a lot of great players. This isn't about either of those issues. It's about the behavior of a minority of fans that give the team and its fans a bad reputation.
For whatever reasons, the Raiders attract some of the worst (most aggressive trouble-causing) fans in the NFL and there have been serious problems associated with their games and fans.
How many teams have had fans from the opposing team killed in the stands like the Raiders have? How many teams have had their own fans killed by a Raiders fan? (In a game at Qualcomm in 2000, a Raiders fan stabbed a Chargers fan and killed him after the game there).

SandbarScot
12-26-2003, 06:59 AM
I was at that game in 2000 in Qualcomm. The stabbing victim did not die.

Kilrtoy
12-26-2003, 09:08 AM
Look,
It is easy to bag on RAIDERS FANS,
You are not geting paid to defend them and stop taking it so seriously , ITS ONLY SPORTS. JUST like if KOBE goes to JAIL, WHO CARES.
I dont have a team, I usually root for the biggest losers. So with that said every year it changes.
Unlike all the groupies that jump from camp to camp. I go for the underdog.
So I guess its the raiders next year, NOT.:D

beached 1
12-26-2003, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
Lets see, probably the biggest difference between Lord of the Rings and Raider Fans is that the guys in LOTR got PAID to dress up like that.
ROFLMAO!
Got no comeback 4 that one..

beached 1
12-26-2003, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by MagicMtnDan
No, you're wrong. While "hooligan" is commonly used to describe the ugly-Raider-fan-like behavior of soccer fans in the UK, hooligan means "a tough and aggressive or violent youth." And this isn't "theory" - this is fact.
You guys can defend the Raiders all you want. Sure they have won a lot of games over the years. Yes they have had a lot of great players. This isn't about either of those issues. It's about the behavior of a minority of fans that give the team and its fans a bad reputation.
For whatever reasons, the Raiders attract some of the worst (most aggressive trouble-causing) fans in the NFL and there have been serious problems associated with their games and fans.
How many teams have had fans from the opposing team killed in the stands like the Raiders have? How many teams have had their own fans killed by a Raiders fan? (In a game at Qualcomm in 2000, a Raiders fan stabbed a Chargers fan and killed him after the game there).
Raiders fans don't even compare to Eagles fans. You should at least be consistant and bag on them too...
This way you won't sound like just a fan of a team that get's punked all the time by the Raiders. A team with low lifes 4 fans...
It's easy to complain about our rowdy fans beacuse you can't bitch about our winning history.
Just tryin to help :D

LUVNLIFE
12-26-2003, 02:56 PM
RRRRRAAAAIIIIDERRRRS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sandblasted
12-26-2003, 06:50 PM
I think the most fist fights I have ever seen at a sporting event were at the Superbowl of Motocross races at the L.A. Coliseum...Man, people were always fighting..I could never figure out why either except they were drunk...It's not like people are going to brawl over wether a YZ is better than a CR!!
Next to that the most fights I've seen are at Dodger-Giant baseball games....always see fights at those games..Shit, Raider games are mild compared to those ...:D

Kilrtoy
12-26-2003, 07:00 PM
Yes the Dodgers Giants is a bad game.....
Its all the raiders fans in attendance. and yes I base that of the raiders jerseys they are wearing......
We have front row season tickets.
So this raiders fan comes and stands in the aisle blocking our view. So this guy behind me with a little kids can you please go back to your seat so I can see. Raiders fan says **** you...
My buddy not thrilled with his answer says no buddy time to move.....
So jackass says to my buddy stand up so I can kick your ass.
My buddy says no just leave. Now asshole says **** off im staying.... My buddy says if I get up you will regret that... So asshole calls his friends down and now we have 3 raider fans full of cheap beer and ready.
So my buddy stands up and says your ****ed now. He is 6-4 275. So the rest of the section stands up and says we got your back. I think the raiders should sign him up. I have never seen such a bitch run so quick..... I think they didnt realize how big my buddy is......

CA Stu
12-26-2003, 07:02 PM
On the first part of your post, buy better tickets and you wouldn't have to sit with the trash.
Worst idiot I saw was on the field level, standing in the area left without seats for handicapped people in wheelchairs, trying to pick a fight with anyone walking by. Standing on the railing screaming at people. Never seen anything like it, complete jackass.
Maybe I was just lucky that day, but it sure sticks in my mind... A*hole Raider fan.
Not all Raider fans are dipshits, but a lot of dipshits are Raider fans.
I am now off to save up for better seats.
:rolleyes:
Thanks
CA Stu
PS I agree about Supercross and fights. "Hey! I have tats and have had 8 beers! I'm tough!"

Kilrtoy
12-26-2003, 07:07 PM
"Hey! I have tats and have had 8 beers! I'm tough
I have all that and im still a big pussy....:D

likwidsukr
12-26-2003, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by Mrs Luvnlife
We don't have to worry about that, we wear Raiders jerseys and we wear them PROUDLY!!!!
At least the fans STILL like to wear the jersey's.......

Kilrtoy
12-26-2003, 07:09 PM
Thats because they are 75% off everywhere you go......

likwidsukr
12-26-2003, 07:16 PM
Thats because they are 75% off everywhere you go...... LMAO!!!

LUVNLIFE
12-26-2003, 07:34 PM
Is that right:D

LUVNLIFE
12-26-2003, 07:36 PM
So if we use the haters way of thinking every one who likes Supercross or a Dodger game is a gangbanging loser also.:D

sandblasted
12-26-2003, 09:33 PM
So if we use the haters way of thinking every one who likes Supercross or a Dodger game is a gangbanging loser also.:D
Cale, take it easy....I don't like the fact that a lot of gang banger punks have latched onto the Raiders over the years but what can you do...They are my team and I'll support them even when they are 4-11....Man, that sucks...but life could be worse..I could be a Charger fan!!:D

Kilrtoy
12-26-2003, 09:35 PM
IT COULD BE EVEN WORSE
you could be married to
TOPLESS:yuk:

LUVNLIFE
12-26-2003, 09:47 PM
RRRRAAAAIIIIIDDDDDEEEERRRRRSSSSSS!!!!!!!:D

missboatnam1
12-26-2003, 09:52 PM
going to the game sunday, 1st football game ever!! after reading this thread, im leary about the fans!! ...we will see....im still stoked though!!:D

Kilrtoy
12-26-2003, 10:01 PM
Whatever youi do
DONT PISS OFF A RAIDERS FAN
it will be the last thing you ever do......

LUVNLIFE
12-26-2003, 10:05 PM
RRRRAAAAIIIIIDDDDEEEEERRRRRSSSSS!!!!!!!:D

Kachina26
12-26-2003, 10:29 PM
It was the first day of school somewhere in Greenbay, the teacher an avid Packers fan, was getting to know her new students. She announced to the class that she was a Packers fan and asked "How many of you are Packers fans?" Every kid raised their hand, except one little girl. The teacher asked the little girl, "Why aren't you a Packers fan, hon?" To which the girl replied, "I don't know much about football, but mom and dad are from Denver, and they're both Bronco fans. So I guess that makes me a Bronco fan too." The teacher, a bit taken back by the girls line of thinking asked her, "Well what if your dad was a drug dealer and a car theif and your mom was a prostitute, what would you be then?" Without missing a beat the little girl said, "Then I would be a Raiders fan!"

Kilrtoy
12-26-2003, 10:31 PM
Old , still funny

Kachina26
12-26-2003, 10:46 PM
Yeah, it's old but whenever I get a chance to put it out there! Like that one year when I was still just a little guy, I bugged my parents for a watch for Christmas. All year "I wanna watch,I wanna watch, I WANNA WATCH!" So finally that Christmas, they let me.

LUVNLIFE
12-27-2003, 10:39 AM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Luvnlife rolling eyes.
RRRRAAAAIIIIIDDDDDEEEERRRRRSSSSS!!!!

Dr. Eagle
12-27-2003, 12:00 PM
I still say the difference is that the Lord of the Rings guys got PAID to dress like that......:eek: :eek: :eek: :D :D :D

MagicMtnDan
12-27-2003, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
I still say the difference is that the Lord of the Rings guys got PAID to dress like that......:eek: :eek: :eek: :D :D :D
Lord Of The Rings (LOTR) guys:
1. Got paid to dress like that
2. Are ACTORS who dress like that for pay (Raiders fans who dress like that are thugs who have no life)
3. Are stars of the movie (Raiders fans who dress like that are wannabes)

CA Stu
12-27-2003, 02:03 PM
Yeah, me too.
I figure, you are what you eat, right?:)
CA Stu

LUVNLIFE
12-27-2003, 04:22 PM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
RRRRAAAAAIIIIIDDDDDEEEEERRRRRSSSS!!!!!!

SandbarScot
12-27-2003, 05:52 PM
Okay, I got 7 lbs of carne asada, the bbq is ready, beer on ice. Rollin' outa here at 0730 hours for some tailgatin action:D

LUVNLIFE
12-27-2003, 06:05 PM
Can I go?:D

LUVNLIFE
12-27-2003, 06:08 PM
its like putting cheeze out for mice:D
You are just upset because Utah doesn't have pro football. Only men's gymnastics.

LUVNLIFE
12-27-2003, 06:22 PM
its like putting cheeze out for mice:D
Ditto just like putting the cheese out for the rats, I mean mice.:D

LUVNLIFE
12-27-2003, 06:34 PM
Yea but you think of mice and you think of Mickey and Minnie......Ah ef it.:D

Kilrtoy
12-27-2003, 06:39 PM
But mickey and Minnie are cute and harmless....

LUVNLIFE
12-27-2003, 06:42 PM
Right about now the Raiders are preety harmless also.

Kilrtoy
12-27-2003, 06:57 PM
I dont know
a trappeed wounded animal is very dangerous.....

LUVNLIFE
12-27-2003, 07:18 PM
Atta boy. See it should be a good game tomarrow.:D :D