PDA

View Full Version : Mrs Flyin Vee

hoolign
12-24-2003, 10:06 AM
Me and the Bean missed you too,we've bean busy testing a new line of underwear,not many brands can withtake the constant
streching.
We actually had to put Bean on a dyno,which showed an impressive 9.6 horsepower (converted from Bean power)at 23 rpms(rotating penis movment)
Bean is currently working at Mr. Smoothy as their blender is down
smoothy sales are currently down as the blender is in the window,but by the smile on beans, face he's content for the moment!
Merry Christmas
Hoolign and bean
http://www.strangecosmos.com/images/picturejokes/7826.gif

MRS FLYIN VEE
12-24-2003, 10:10 AM
hey does he do side jobs.. my blender is broke too. i can use some mixed drinks myelf.. stirred not shook.. LMAO!! :D :eek:

hoolign
12-24-2003, 10:24 AM
We're booked solid for the next 6 months.
- Jan 1 he's booked to attach a sparkler to it and run around time sqaure as a back up in case the fireworks do not go off
- feb 14 booked for an up comming valentine special on fear factor
where the contestants have to try take off as many red candy hearts off it with their teeth(bean is not looking forward to this one)
-Mar 7 the tanks at seaworld need cleaning,and through the dyno
numbers we've concluded that with the correct cleaning utensile attached, the tanks should be clean in 4.6 hours
- April 1 booked to dress up as Monica lewinski and attend a party at Bill Clintons,this should be a real shocker!
-May 6 booked as back up propulsion for the may flower
-June 21 Nasa has him scheduled for a gravity test
if youd like to book now we have an opening the second week of july

MRS FLYIN VEE
12-24-2003, 10:29 AM
LMAO!! i'll take that booking.. but i guess i'll have to mix my own drinks until then.. i guess i can use my new additions.. well i'll have to mix them in a bucket first.. since they wont fit in my glass now.. i guess that would be o.k it will be pretty nipply in the ice.. :D :D

hoolign
12-24-2003, 10:37 AM
New additions ...what the hell have I missed around here?
we have a barter sysyem,I'm sure we can work somthing out..
BEEEEEAANNN...PACK YOUR STUFF....WE'RE HEADIN OUT:D :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
12-24-2003, 10:38 AM
LMAO!! headin out.. thats good.. :D i'll be waiting.. :D