PDA

View Full Version : Uh, what's today's date?

rrrr
12-24-2003, 06:05 PM
Just wanted the rest of my procrastinating bros out there to get an idea they aren't alone.
My wife is a petsitter, goes to people's houses and feeds their dogs, cats, or whatever. Christmas is of course the busiest time of the year, she won't be home for a few days, heheh. So, I told her I would take care of decorating everything.
I bought a tree on Sunday, stuck it on the stand in the big room.
I went to the mall on Tuesday, bought all my Christmas gifts in something like 40 minutes. None of that shopping for the perfect gift for me. :D
So tonight after doing some minor housework, I'm getting ready to decorate the tree and wrap gifts. I have Christmas music playing, potpourri and candles going, and swinging right into that holiday mood.
Hopefully I won't have to stay up too late, but I wrap stuff really slow. Anyway, I'm pretty sure I'm the only guy on Hot Boat with a nekkid tree and no wrapped presents. Hey, what's the hurry? It's only 8:00. :D :D

JetBoatRich
12-24-2003, 06:08 PM
You still have lots of more time, sit back and watch It is a Wonderful Life;)

SoCal_fun
12-24-2003, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by JetBoatRich
You still have lots of more time, sit back and watch It is a Wonderful Life;)
We're having the Mother-in-laws over tonight for the traditional watching of it's a wonderful life. :rolleyes:
I'm coming dressed as Possee man in my new P-Possee tee-shirt and santa underwear. :D
At least there's no chickens or misc. farm animals involved here at my place. I feel safe, even though JBR and his enforcer (Big Doug) live only a couple of blocks away.
:p
rrrr, have fun!!

Dr. Eagle
12-24-2003, 06:22 PM
Finished my choppin this morning...
Looking forward to watching Christmas Vacation...
You know.......... "shitter was full"

Dr. Eagle
12-24-2003, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by SoCal_fun
I feel safe, even though JBR and his enforcer (Big Doug) live only a couple of blocks away.
You sure you should be feeling safe??????
JBR did say they had cracked the Egg Nog open...never know what might happen!!!
;)

rrrr
12-24-2003, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
Finished my choppin this morning...
Looking forward to watching Christmas Vacation...
You know.......... "shitter was full"
LOL, I came down my steet this morning from a different direction than normal, and saw this big ugly motorhome parked in the street with a water hose and power run from the house.
Of course I immediately thought of that scene...... :D :D :D

Dr. Eagle
12-24-2003, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by rrrr
LOL, I came down my steet this morning from a different direction than normal, and saw this big ugly motorhome parked in the street with a water hose and power run from the house.
Of course I immediately thought of that scene...... :D :D :D
That Thar is a Genuine RV!!!:D

rrrr
12-25-2003, 11:24 PM
(Yawn) OK, I'm done.:D Sounds funny to all that had a big Christmas morning, but we are planning on having Christmas tomorrow afternoon.
The tree looks really nice, and all of the decorations are looking good too.
Merry Christmas to all my fellow boaters. :cool: