PDA

View Full Version : Bravo 1 complete drive for sale

superdave013
12-04-2002, 09:43 AM
Posting this for a friend.
Have a brand new bravo 1 with gimble housing and trim pump for sale. The lower leg has 1:50 gears. This has a 1 year warranty and has never been installed. It came from a complete engine/drive package and only the engine and engine accessories were needed.
$6,500
call 714 630-6553 ask for Ron.
I will post some pics soon.

Havasu Hangin'
12-04-2002, 10:31 AM
Bell housing and coupler?

superdave013
12-04-2002, 11:50 AM
Havasu Hangin':
Bell housing and coupler?I don't think so but it might. Call him and ask.

kevnmcd
12-04-2002, 01:17 PM
Havasu Hangin':
Bell housing and coupler?Hmmmmmm...I see a winter project brewing. wink

superdave013
12-04-2002, 07:27 PM
RiverDave:
Cross over to the DarkSide HH... No more light grey "girly" outdrives for you! (Actually I am a Volvo fan, but they quit making all there high performance stuff so it's kinda hard to be a fan nowadays)
I even have a couple of props (4 Blade Bravo I's) that I'll give ya a good deal on. :)
RDI think this one comes with a prop of some kind.
The guy is doing a re power for someone that has an old big twin engine deal. Both engines were missing but the drives were still there. He has one of the drives sold already but this one is up for grabs.

Havasu Hangin'
12-05-2002, 02:33 PM
Got the Merc Cheerleaders going now, eh?
Actually, since my transom is being rebuilt, I can change over to any drive I can afford.
I agree Dave, the Volvo stuff is pretty bulletproof, but there are less performance parts for Volvos, since most aftermarket manufacurers concentrate on the black stuff.
It looks like I can get a used Duoprop for around $5K (transom shield, upper, lower, intermediate, H-hook, trim pump and cylinders) and I should pick up some speed.
Or I could just save the $5K, put the thing back together how it was, sell it, and buy a newer boat with a Merc already installed!
Or I could put a Bravo on it and keep it for awhile...
Hmmmmm....

Hustler
12-05-2002, 02:40 PM
Stop working it and start using it :D :D

Havasu Hangin'
12-05-2002, 02:50 PM
Hustler:
Stop working it and start using it..No shit...I think I got a big 25 hours on her in 3 years...

Hustler
12-05-2002, 03:02 PM
Havasu Hangin':
Hustler:
Stop working it and start using it..No shit...I think I got a big 25 hours on her in 3 years...You really are getting upside down on that boat....time verses money eek!

Havasu Hangin'
12-05-2002, 03:05 PM
Hustler:
You really are getting upside down on that boat....time verses money...Hey...if I sell the kids on Ebay, I will have more money to fix the boat...and lots more time!
Thanks for the idea, partner!

Hustler
12-05-2002, 03:09 PM
Havasu Hangin':
Hustler:
You really are getting upside down on that boat....time verses money...Hey...if I sell the kids on Ebay, I will have more money to fix the boat...and lots more time!
Thanks for the idea, partner!LOL...How much for mud boy? :D

Havasu Hangin'
12-05-2002, 03:14 PM
Hustler:
LOL...How much for mud boy? :D Good point...I need an idea for a reserve price and opening bid...
http://www.highperformancecars.com/hhangin/mason_in_the_mud_9-3-01-1.jpg
Any suggestions?
http://www.highperformancecars.com/hhangin/bath.jpg
...or should I sell them as a matching set?

Jrocket
12-05-2002, 04:43 PM
Looks like he's good with the soil and cleans up nicely too.I'll give ya top dollar for him.My wife said she's not having another kid unless we adopt.Something about pushing a 8lb ham out my ass then come talk to her...I wasnt really listening to her.. :p