PDA

View Full Version : Download

SLAPPING_GLASS
12-28-2003, 08:46 PM
Can anybody help with the down loading pix here .... Is it the same as e-mailing a picture just attach file thenx again
only 8 more hrs to go

Kim Hanson
12-28-2003, 09:07 PM
I'am sorry, thought someone would help you out. First thing I'am a " GUY ", just to set it straight right off the bat!
You can use the " Browse " button on the bottom and let people download it or you can Up-Load it to the " Image " something before entering...register...upload your picture...right click- properties--left click and drag through the " URL " must be all blue...right click copy.....do your post and hit the " image box " box up above...delete what's in there and paste....your all done.............( . )( . ).............Use the paste[img], there is a / in the last box in front of the i.......( . )( . )........:D
[img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72BP_8_13_2002_44254_PM.jpg

Rexone
12-28-2003, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by Kim Hanson
First thing I'am a " GUY ", just to set it straight right off the bat!
There you go again sugar telling the newbies stories... :D

Kim Hanson
12-28-2003, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by Rexone
There you go again sugar telling the newbies stories... :D
Thats funny Micky, Don't start with that shit now though....this has been 3 long years and they have it now, you trying to comfuse them :D .....( . )( . )............:p

SLAPPING_GLASS
12-28-2003, 11:56 PM
Well of course you are a dude why would anybody think otherwise,It's not as if your name was Jody or Shannon or something like that... :-)

Kachina26
12-29-2003, 12:16 AM
I've always liked that Johnny Cash song.................

Kim Hanson
12-29-2003, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by SLAPPING_GLASS
Well of course you are a dude why would anybody think otherwise,It's not as if your name was Jody or Shannon or something like that... :-)
Newbie, don't push it! I don't have the time for your sorry ass, I looked and I have a spot, look's like I'am full for December:D :rolleyes: ............( . )( . ).....

SLAPPING_GLASS
12-29-2003, 01:06 AM
Hey Kim what are you talking about dont' push it dont push what...and whats with not having time for my sorry ass shit..and you looked and have a spot for what, whats full for December??