PDA

View Full Version : Hey River Dave

Blown 472
12-29-2003, 07:35 AM
word round tha campfire is there is going to be a nasty hydro with a flame job takin some peeps to skool, any chance you are going to video any of the cfw action?? maybe some of tha large talking jets will show up and you can get them getting their asses handed to them on film, oh shit thats right they are all apart or not running yet:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D :D

Beautiful Noise
12-29-2003, 09:59 AM
Dave ,Same here I tossed the idea around about driving up till I found out how far away it was,Plus my Mom live's up that way and she's down here till after the 1st so I have no other reason to make the drive that far.Sound's like a great time 1 of these day's i'll make it up there for this event:D :D

78Eliminator
12-29-2003, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by RiverDave
I dunno... kinda hem hawing about the whole thing. I'm right in the middle of upgrading my riverhouse a little bit in the home theatre dept so I might just head out there and finish that.
RD
I am not going. My girlfriend is going to bail if I don't finish the kitchen remodel. I promised to finish it months ago and not having a working kitchen for several months really sucks......

Her454
12-29-2003, 10:26 AM
well just an FYI, its storming like crazy right now, and there is a possibility for rain on NY but highly unlikely it will snow. Just the same, I dont blame you for not wanting to make the drive for weather like that. The diehards will still be there, rain or shine, and will have fun under cover by the bonfire with some great food and friends. Hope you guys can make it out next year to Fathers Day, its worth the drive and the weathers always great!

78Eliminator
12-29-2003, 12:45 PM
Thanks H4, I will do the fathers day deal. Heck, I will even bring my father!

Her454
12-29-2003, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by 78Eliminator
Thanks H4, I will do the fathers day deal. Heck, I will even bring my father!
Great, I'll save a primo spot in the cove for ya! Happy New Year!