PDA

View Full Version : good paint and body shops?

craiginlaverne
03-25-2006, 05:00 PM
Iam looking for a good bodyshop to fix my truck. Some old lady decided to turn left in front of me. I almost avoided her, but the rear part of my bed hit her mini van and I went through a steel gate that leads into a park(ganasha park). The gate munched my bumper in the corner of it. Also, a cement filled pole scraped all the way down the side of my truck and screwed up one of my rims and blew out my tire. Her insurance company is in the process of checking my truck out. I just wanted to know if you people could give me some ideas of good and and bad bodyshops. I live in the La Verne CA. area. :crossx:

H20 Toie
03-25-2006, 05:08 PM
Check with the pixalated's they have a great rep here

sleekcraft137
03-25-2006, 05:08 PM
Iam looking for a good bodyshop to fix my truck. Some old lady decided to turn left in front of me. I almost avoided her, but the rear part of my bed hit her mini van and I went through a steel gate that leads into a park(ganasha park). The gate munched my bumper in the corner of it. Also, a cement filled pole scraped all the way down the side of my truck and screwed up one of my rims and blew out my tire. Her insurance company is in the process of checking my truck out. I just wanted to know if you people could give me some ideas of good and and bad bodyshops. I live in the La Verne CA. area. :crossx:
PM XFactor, he has a shop in LA.

RitcheyRch
03-25-2006, 05:09 PM
I know a good shop in the SFV but is rather far for you.

burtandnancy
03-25-2006, 05:23 PM
We had some body work and pearl paint done on both our Cad and Lexus in the body shop attached to Mountain View Chev in Upland. Really excellent in every detail and great people to work with. I think they are owned my Mark-Chris in Ontario...

PBOCOP
03-25-2006, 05:23 PM
That's my city. Who took the report ? I work speed in that area alot, some people fly through there.
I recommend Gongora's Body & Paint, just south of where you crashed. I just brought the Police Association's 1956 Pontiac Chieftain to him to do some work. His cars are in all kinds of show magazines and I've known him for the past 20 years.
If you go in there, tell him that Patrick O'Malley sent you. He'll do you up well.
Oink.

craiginlaverne
03-25-2006, 06:35 PM
Not sure who she was. She was in a small pickup.Maybe a repot writer? My skid marks are still on the grass. Go check it out. A lvpd motor cop was in the parking lot off of White Ave. He came over when he heard me hit the gate. Your right, i drive through there every morning to work. I was going 35mph on the dot. I know better to speed through there. :220v: She was lucky i didnt plow into her with my F350. She was in a chevy astro van. :skull: I will check into that body shop. My truck is stored at Sanders Towing in San Dimas for now until her insurance company gets off of their AZZ!!! I heard L and G in San Dimas is good too. Thanks for the shout!!!! :crossx:

PBOCOP
03-26-2006, 12:23 PM
I hear that all the time..Patrick O'Malley a cop are u kidding me !! Ha...
Yea, Gongora is cool and will do you right. But I'm sure there are plenty of good body shops these days.
I'll keep my eyes open for you.