PDA

View Full Version : Best Place To Buy A New Car??

WetWillie
12-31-2003, 07:17 PM
Leases on the Tahoes are up and the wife wants a new GMC Envoy and I want a denali. Were is the best place to shop for cars? Anyone us the web to shop best prices and avaliblity?
Give me some links?
WW
:confused:

LASERRAY
01-02-2004, 08:18 PM
Try these:
Autobytel (http://autobytel.com)
Auto Trader (http://www.autotrader.com)
GMC (http://www.gmc.com)
Cars Direct (http://www.carsdirect.com)
Don't forget to visit a few dealers. You can always haggle with them. Some of these web sites are no haggle i'm sure. Good Luck!:cool:

missboatnam1
01-02-2004, 08:40 PM
if you need help pm me, i can help you!! ;)

JetBoatRich
01-02-2004, 09:26 PM
Tina, I was wondering if you would speak up:D

TOBTEK
01-03-2004, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by WetWillie
Leases on the Tahoes are up and the wife wants a new GMC Envoy and I want a denali. Were is the best place to shop for cars? Anyone us the web to shop best prices and avaliblity?
Give me some links?
WW
:confused:
willie.......call my buddy STEVE HERSTEDT (sales manager) at North County Jeep and GMC Truck in Escondido. Very cool dude and a boater as well (commander) tell him I sent you, he will take great care of you. His number is 760-432-4040, or buy a couple of BMW's and I'll handle you:) ....toby

WetWillie
01-03-2004, 09:05 PM
Tina you got mail!!
TOB I am in Las Vegas again. When i get back into town I will give him a call!
I need a lux car with leg room. Im 6'7" what you got that I can roll with the wife to dinners?
WW;)

TOBTEK
01-04-2004, 11:45 AM
Tina you got mail!!
TOB I am in Las Vegas again. When i get back into town I will give him a call!
I need a lux car with leg room. Im 6'7" what you got that I can roll with the wife to dinners?
WW;)
We have two 2004 760LI's in stock.....do you want white or silver...there only 130K each:D we do have a bunch of real nice Certified preowned 740I and IL's if your interested (probaly the best bang for the buck) let me know, happy to help if I can. AND OH MY GOD....6 foot 7 :eek: your like the jolly green giant! You should be getting a F550!:)

WetWillie
01-04-2004, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by TOBTEK
We have two 2004 760LI's in stock.....do you want white or silver...there only 130K each:D we do have a bunch of real nice Certified preowned 740I and IL's if your interested (probaly the best bang for the buck) let me know, happy to help if I can. AND OH MY GOD....6 foot 7 :eek: your like the jolly green giant! You should be getting a F550!:)
Whats up with all you little midgets? :D Daves tiny Charleys tiny or so I hear. Now I know your a midgee to!!! Damn!! I was looking at pictures of Mbrown2 26 and noticed the seats are on the deck?? Might have to get my feet atached to my nees so I can fit!
You sell any $130k beeemers? Damn boy!!! the economy is better then I thought and I thought it was great!! Whites my color prep it Shaq style and Ill come by and take it for a spin.

TOBTEK
01-04-2004, 11:39 PM
Whats up with all you little midgets? :D Daves tiny Charleys tiny or so I hear. Now I know your a midgee to!!! Damn!! I was looking at pictures of Mbrown2 26 and noticed the seats are on the deck?? Might have to get my feet atached to my nees so I can fit!
You sell any $130k beeemers? Damn boy!!! the economy is better then I thought and I thought it was great!! Whites my color prep it Shaq style and Ill come by and take it for a spin.
did you see Shaq's gagage on crib's tonight? Just insaine! Just the garage ITSELF was trick. All mirrored wall's, tiled floors. MOST of his toys reminded me of something "ELVIS" would own! I cant even believe he owns the quad with the wire spoke wheels. I thought that was a internet joke. The white MB was totally GAY! The H2 on 26's was over the top, but kinda cool in a jiggy kinda way.

WetWillie
01-18-2004, 06:31 PM
;)

victorfb
01-18-2004, 11:00 PM
you mean to tell me you have to be 6'7" to get into a F550? damn, im gunna look stupid gettin out of mine at only 5'10".:p
But ill be smilin big time!!! :D

Lightning
01-19-2004, 03:54 PM
If you're looking for a new car you may want to give my buddy Armen a call, he's an auto broker and can get really good deals for people. http://www.diamond-motors.com. He has hooked up a few people on the boards as well as many friends of mine.

HighRoller
01-21-2004, 03:28 PM
WetWillie, I highly recommend Edmunds.com before you go car shopping. You can plug in your location and the car info and it will tell you the FMV(Fair market value) of cars and what other people have paid. You definitely DO NOT want to go to a car dealer without a number in your head because if you do, they will win. Another factor when shopping for SUV's is the fact that so many of them have been sold in the last five years that there is an abundance of good used ones out there. Since a new car depreciates 20-40% in its first two years you might look at buying used unless you absolutely have to buy new. Either way be sure to know your price before shopping. Ignorant buyers keep car dealers in business.

BIGTYME
01-23-2004, 12:35 PM
I contacted diamond motors due to this post. I have been trying to locate a certain truck for some time now. He found one quick and had a really good price on it.
f250
Crew Cab , Short bed, dark leather, 6.0 diesel, RED CLEAR COAT PAINT!, 4x4. Was having a hell of a time finding this.