PDA

View Full Version : Who Are the A-Hole NASCAR drivers and why?

Flying Tiger
03-26-2006, 06:30 AM
I understand Kyle Busch and Tony Stewart top the list, what are the reasons?

H20 Toie
03-26-2006, 07:02 AM
no the # 1 is kurt busch

buzzaro
03-26-2006, 07:02 AM
I understand Kyle Busch and Tony Stewart top the list, what are the reasons?
Not to nitpick, but its kyle's older brother Kurt that is generally disliked. It seems to be a combination of things that makes people not like a driver. Attitude, driving style and success, someone could be the biggest ass on the face of the planet but no one really gives a flying f*** if they are at the back of the pack(can you say Robbie Gordon?).

Warlockjer
03-26-2006, 07:05 AM
What buzzaro said, And Tony Stewart is a piece of crap too!!

Hardly Satisfied
03-26-2006, 10:04 AM
tony steward sucks

maxwedge
03-26-2006, 10:13 AM
tony steward sucks
Who's Tony Steward? :D

rich seibert
03-26-2006, 10:26 AM
if Dale Sr.met kyle bush he would put the fear of god in the punk a$$ spoiled kid........the old man be learing that punk shrub what respect is all about :mad:

DaveA
03-26-2006, 11:30 AM
no the # 1 is kurt busch
Just ask Jimmy Spencer. Then stand back outa range.

INFINITEJJ
03-26-2006, 04:05 PM
Tony Stewart = A$$HOLE!
If he puts the bump & run to you it's O.K.
If you put it to him, your a P.O.S.
Jeff Gordon is close to the same.

jbtrailerjim
03-26-2006, 04:24 PM
Stewart & Harvick= Asshole wannabe tough guys.
I like after the race was over today, Kenseth walks up to Gordon to talk with him and Gordon (with his helmet still on) shoves Kenseth. What a puss. :rolleyes:

INFINITEJJ
03-26-2006, 04:34 PM
Stewart & Harvick= Asshole wannabe tough guys.
I like after the race was over today, Kenseth walks up to Gordon to talk with him and Gordon (with his helmet still on) shoves Kenseth. What a puss. :rolleyes:
I agree Jeff said he would wreck his own mother to win Bristol when he put Rusty in the wall, But it's not O.K. when it happens to him. PUSS!

H20 Toie
03-26-2006, 04:42 PM
That would be rich puss to you :crossx:

jbtrailerjim
03-26-2006, 04:43 PM
I agree Jeff said he would wreck his own mother to win Bristol when he put Rusty in the wall, But it's not O.K. when it happens to him. PUSS!
Gordon and Stewart never have a problem bumping someone else out of the way but when they are on losing end of getting taken out, they whine like little bitches. F*ck both those guys.

INFINITEJJ
03-26-2006, 04:45 PM
That would be rich puss to you :crossx:
Agreed, can't argue with that.

INFINITEJJ
03-26-2006, 04:46 PM
Gordon and Stewart never have a problem bumping someone else out of the way but when they are on losing end of getting taken out, they whine like little bitches. F*ck both those guys.
YEP! What i said!

INFINITEJJ
03-26-2006, 04:50 PM
Jeff & Tony are great drivers, so are the other 41 guys on any given Sunday. I just wish they weren't such me, me, me pr!cks. Esp. Tony!

NoCal NoBoat
03-26-2006, 04:51 PM
My .02
I enjoy the HD, wall-to-wall, 20 in-car camera coverage as much as the next guy. But all the satellites and technology comes with a price.
Driver gets out of his race car, and immediately has a "pit reporter" in his face with a camera and mic, wanting to know "what happened out there between you and xxx"
Maybe a little old-school, let 'em get back to the pits, a cold towel, and a Gatorade will allow cooler heads to prevail before the interviews.
Most of this stuff used get solved in the pits, away from the public eye and ESPN. Parking lot beefs didn't get real-time coverage before JSpencer v KBusch - The Corner Fight (Allison Bros v Cale) in the 1979 Daytona 500 not withstanding.
There does seem to be a current lack of a veteran driver who commands enough respect to tell a young driver "knock that shiat out" and have it stick.
Some of these guys seem to need a reminder every three races or so.
I

INFINITEJJ
03-26-2006, 05:09 PM
My .02
I enjoy the HD, wall-to-wall, 20 in-car camera coverage as much as the next guy. But all the satellites and technology comes with a price.
Driver gets out of his race car, and immediately has a "pit reporter" in his face with a camera and mic, wanting to know "what happened out there between you and xxx"
Maybe a little old-school, let 'em get back to the pits, a cold towel, and a Gatorade will allow cooler heads to prevail before the interviews.
Most of this stuff used get solved in the pits, away from the public eye and ESPN. Parking lot beefs didn't get real-time coverage before JSpencer v KBusch - The Corner Fight (Allison Bros v Cale) in the 1979 Daytona 500 not withstanding.
There does seem to be a current lack of a veteran driver who commands enough respect to tell a young driver "knock that shiat out" and have it stick.
Some of these guys seem to need a reminder every three races or so.
I
Times have changed, "not my rules", but the corporate sponsers / Owner rules. In your old days drivers didn't have to wear thier driver suits in every stupid commercial they did. They didn't have a full weeks schedule of B.S. between every race thru the season, due to sponser obligations...etc... They certainly did not get the paycheck that they do today, or endorsments of monsterous pay. Don't get me wrong. I love the old school way, but the price of us getting to watch this at home is the writing of inflated paychecks of the athletes we love to watch. No matter who your favorite is, LIFE IS GOOD.

DUNDUN
03-26-2006, 05:49 PM
today was definitely a day at bristol... jeff didnt mean to spin truex but truex was a lap car that slowed up in the corner.. truex came back and screwed with gordon and clogged up all the leaders. stewart spun him, i think truex learned his lesson.. :cool: and maybe he should earn some respect before he goes out there and does that. and gordon got by kenseth clean, he didnt wreck him, he didnt even make contact really, just took the air off his spoiler, kenseth came back and strait spun him out.. kurt busch didnt pass kenseth clean but it was also for the win... where do you draw the line? and i really dont think gordon would wreck his mother haha. yeah im pissed that gordon finished 21st but its racing. whatever. on a positive note how about bobby labonte and kyle pettys two petty enterprises top 10's two weeks in a row?! :)