PDA

View Full Version : What to do?

honkey1
01-08-2004, 12:08 AM
This kinda shit pisses me off.. Its a long story but I trusted a guy at work to hold a 454 for me and gave him two hundred bucks..
Now he says that some guy ran off with the engine and the money....:mad: :mad:
I thought it was his engine now I'm ****ed out of my money...
If I make any threats or kick his ass I'll loose my job because I work with the guy..:mad: :mad:

LASERRAY
01-08-2004, 12:10 AM
That'll teach you to trust a guy with a Mullet!:p

Tom Brown
01-08-2004, 12:11 AM
If it were me, I'd take him to small claims, get my money back, and move on.
It's not that it's worth the bother but it would bug me every time I looked at the guy if I didn't.

honkey1
01-08-2004, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by Tom Brown
If it were me, I'd take him to small claims, get my money back, and move on.
It's not that it's worth the bother but it would bug me every time I looked at the guy if I didn't.
Your right I can't stand to look at the prick...
I might try the small claims thing but, what a pain in the ass...
I think I'll just send my homies down there to rob his ass....
/\ THIS STATEMENT IS ONLY A JOKE/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

honkey1
01-08-2004, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by LASERRAY
That'll teach you to trust a guy with a Mullet!:p
I trusted him because he had a mullet....
When he was looking at me all busness. I was like I can trust this guy..
Then he turned and walked away and I was like oh shit dude he is a rocker thru and thru............................

Rexone
01-08-2004, 12:31 AM
Consider it a $200 fee for character assessment skill improvement. :D

BGMAN203
01-08-2004, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by honkey1
Your right I can't stand to look at the prick...
I might try the small claims thing but, what a pain in the ass...
I think I'll just send my homies down there to rob his ass....
/\ THIS STATEMENT IS ONLY A JOKE/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
I didn't know there was "homies" on oklahoma!!:rolleyes: j/k

honkey1
01-08-2004, 12:59 AM
Originally posted by BGMAN203
I didn't know there was "homies" on oklahoma!!:rolleyes: j/k
Yea your right I'm sorry let me fix that..
I'll send my country ass no tooth havin redneck pals down there to stomp a mud hole in his ass and take all his stuff.......:rolleyes:

BGMAN203
01-08-2004, 01:14 AM
that sounds much better!

Forkin' Crazy
01-08-2004, 01:24 AM
If you really want to, you can get him back..... You do work with him right? OOPS Sorry. Did that hurt? LOL!!!:D

JetBoatRich
01-08-2004, 07:00 AM
Originally posted by Rexone
LOL, most of us have had these over the years:yuk:

WaterBox
01-08-2004, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by honkey1
This kinda shit pisses me off.. Its a long story but I trusted a guy at work to hold a 454 for me and gave him two hundred bucks..
Now he says that some guy ran off with the engine and the money....:mad: :mad:
I thought it was his engine now I'm ****ed out of my money...
If I make any threats or kick his ass I'll loose my job because I work with the guy..:mad: :mad:
As long as you don't make threats, or kick his Ass at work or on company property your employer can't do a thing about it...
So go for it Dued.:D :D

Keithb87
01-08-2004, 09:29 AM
You lost $200 bucks.
Tell every one at work that he stiffed you.
Make it impossible for him to be trusted at work.
Accept the lesson and move on. :D :D

beyondhelpin
01-08-2004, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by Keithb87
You lost $200 bucks.
Tell every one at work that he stiffed you.
Make it impossible for him to be trusted at work.
Accept the lesson and move on. :D :D
I agree but still send your country ass friends over there to stomp a mudhole in his ass.

honkey1
01-08-2004, 10:40 PM
Update he will be getting some calls at about 3:00 a.m. wanting him to buy any number of different things...
edit some of this stuff I don't want posted....

THATJEFFGUY
01-08-2004, 11:11 PM
Hey Honkey, Ever watch the Sopranos ?? Their method of handling "business" has worked for years...do it their way ! I have an extra bowling ball bag I'll seel ya, cheap !

HCS
01-08-2004, 11:15 PM
Poke a hole in his oil pan and let him drive home. Even Steven.:rolleyes:

mirvin
01-09-2004, 09:38 AM
Hey Honkey1, maybe talk to your supervisor (if applicable). Most companies frown on workers defrauding each other and you might be suprised to find they can help.
Good luck.;)

JetBoatRich
01-09-2004, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by THATJEFFGUY
Hey Honkey, Ever watch the Sopranos ?? Their method of handling "business" has worked for years...do it their way ! I have an extra bowling ball bag I'll seel ya, cheap !
LOL, great suggestion for a couple hundred bucks:rolleyes:

BADBLOWN572
01-09-2004, 09:47 AM
I think that you need to F#$k with him in a way that is not destructive and is borderline on a practical joke. Don't get caught but let it be known that you have knowledge of it. Without him proving anything what can he do? Besides they are practical jokes and do not cause any damage they are just annoying and piss people off.
EXAMPLES
1) take a pie tin, fill it full of marbles and put JB weld on the lip, tape it to the bottom of the car and let him drive away. Marbles will drive him crazy.
2) get some 12" zip ties and simply ziptie his driveshaft on the car. When it gets going it will whap the underside of the car and make huge noizes. Can also be done with wire or other items.
3) toss a paper bag full of squid in his desk/locker/whatever in a location that he will not find it. It will stink so bad!
4) put babypowder in his heating/AC vents to create snow.
It all depends on how bad you want to get him, but overall I think that this would be the best way. $200 is worth a little grief let alone an engine.
***REMEMBER...DON'T GET MAD, GET EVEN!!!***

mirvin
01-09-2004, 10:10 AM
Good stuff BB572:D you won't get mad if we try some on you?:D :D
Mirv;)

BADBLOWN572
01-09-2004, 10:19 AM
Just remember, payback is a biatch!!!:yuk: :D :yuk: :D

mirvin
01-09-2004, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by BADBLOWN572
Just remember, payback is a biatch!!!:yuk: :D :yuk: :D
It certainly is;) Ever tried a Chicken Bomb? it's reserved for the more dastardly offenders.
Chicken Bomb: get one of those styrofoam packages of chicken (raw) and pour milk in it, just enough not to over fill then place the whole thing somewhere out of sight, maybe in the attic. Give that puppy a couple weeks and BAM!! STANKY STANK!
Please don't try this on me:D

BADBLOWN572
01-09-2004, 10:36 AM
Thats a good one. I still like the babypowder the best though. We did it in college one time to this guys house while he was out of town on a snowboarding trip. We took about 10 bottles of babypowder and broke into his house. We took all of the AC grates off of the vents and poured each bottle of babypowder into one of the vents. We made sure not to leave any remnants of the babypowder anywhere. We replaced the grates and closed the house up as if we were never there. When he came home it was cold so he turned on the heater and when the compressor kicked on, it turned the house into a snowstorm. He had dark colored carpets and furniture. Everything in the house was covered in babypowder. He was so pissed!:mad: :mad: :mad:

mirvin
01-09-2004, 10:39 AM
That sounds fun. I'd get cought though because I wouldnt be able to resist witnessing it!! I do prefer the ones that don't cause any damage;) Seems like the baby powder is perfect for not causing big problems.:D

spectratoad
01-09-2004, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by Rexone
Is that a tax deduction?:D

Adrenalin
01-09-2004, 11:41 AM
Why not work hard and become his boss/supervisor? Ever heard the old saying: Careful who you piss off? You might more than make up for the $$$.

CrazyHippy
01-09-2004, 01:32 PM
Freeze a can of Shaving Cream, drill a hole in it while fozen, keep it frozen until you put it in his car, and as it defrosts shaving cream goes EVERYWHERE. 2 cans will fill a Sentra to above the dashboard:D :D :D
BJH

BADBLOWN572
01-09-2004, 03:02 PM
Thats a good one Crazy. I will have to try it some time.

mirvin
01-09-2004, 03:16 PM
c'mon now fellas:D That'll do some damage!!;)

Fiat48
01-09-2004, 03:48 PM
Email him a link to this thread. Then he can worry about it.

ruggs
01-09-2004, 04:12 PM
Accept the loss and put your mind on finding another BBC, he aparently need the money more than you and, the best paybacks are when they least exspect it. seize the moment when there isn't any recourse..................it works

Forkin' Crazy
01-09-2004, 04:15 PM
Grease his door handles with you choice of grease, vasoline, etc
Drop some sardines on his exhaust manifold.....
Rocks in his hub caps if applicable.....
My favorite: Take a valve stem cap, glue a piece of shot/bb, etc, to the center inside to it hits the schrader valve when screwed on. Drill a super small hole next to the piece of shot. He will have a slow leak in the affected tire if he uses the same valve stem cap.
Me, vindictive? LOL!

ruggs
01-09-2004, 04:15 PM
before anyone says something I think I need to slow down on the typing or use spell check.................oh well

jlnorthrup122
01-09-2004, 05:35 PM
If you guys work in an office you could cut the post on his chair just enough to break under his weight! also glue all his shit to the top of his desk. then epoxy his file cabinets and desk drawers shut. or when he gets up away from his desk for a pisser or something put a thin layer of wet paint on the ear piece of his phone and call him when he gets back I have gotten 2 cooworkers in one shot with this one!!! :D :D :D
I would definatly tell your other coworkers about this instance after you confront the guy about it and let him know that your pissed off!
and there is always the under the flagpole after school fight night and whoop the piss outa him!:mad:
well good luck on dealing with this Jako!!

BGMAN203
01-09-2004, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by Fiat48
Email him a link to this thread. Then he can worry about it.
I like this idea.

Fiat48
01-09-2004, 06:39 PM
Yeah. Think about it. With all these ideas and all the possibliltys, the guy just may find you the $200.:p