PDA

View Full Version : 78Eliminator Lunch Report

78Eliminator
01-08-2004, 12:40 PM
I did it this time. I think I might have caused my stomach to tear. I feel internal bleeding and black, bloody stools are a sure thing. Why do I do this to myself?
I went to Abbey's Texas BBQ in Clairmont Mesa. (San Diego)
I got two HUGE chicken sandwiches. One of them is hard to finish, but no, I had to get two.
One large order of fries. They were soft, but not too soft, perfect amount of salt and literally melted in my mouth. It was better than sex.
One Dr. Pepper. I don't usually drink a lot of soda, but I decided to go all out this time. Dr. Pepper, it's probably what I will throw up all over my desk in like 15 minutes. If I make it 15 more, maybe I can keep this all down.
What did you have?

Mrs. Bordsmnj
01-08-2004, 12:49 PM
Dang! All I had for lunch was some WheatThins and a banana. Your lunch sounds waaaaaaay better!
I hope you don't explode :D

mirvin
01-08-2004, 12:49 PM
Dude, I had a greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray:D
BLOAEOUGHAWWW:p

Sleek-Jet
01-08-2004, 12:52 PM
Must be BBQ day.
Serious Texas brisquet sandwich (at least a 1/2 lbs of meat)
'Tato chips and several large glasses of H2O.
With all that to eat, supper will consist of beer. :D

78Eliminator
01-08-2004, 12:53 PM
I think I am gunna make it. I feel a lot better now.
But now I have a craving. I want some ice cream. I want Thrifty's "Chocolate Malted Crunch" real bad!

mirvin
01-08-2004, 12:54 PM
That's my freakin favorite. Double Chocolate Malted Crunch. Nice work 78;)
We useed to have thrifty;s all over here but not anymore:mad:
Mirv:cool:

78Eliminator
01-08-2004, 12:59 PM
Yep! Great minds think alike. That's why you're my friend Mirv.
Some other Thrifty's flavors to be reckoned with:
Strawberry
Pistaccio
Chocolate Fudge Brownie
Chocolate Peanut Butter

78Eliminator
01-08-2004, 01:00 PM
Oh, and Mirv, there's a Thrifty's right down the street from my house. I'm never going to move. :D ;)

mirvin
01-08-2004, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by 78Eliminator
Oh, and Mirv, there's a Thrifty's right down the street from my house. I'm never going to move. :D ;)
I'll be waiting for ya good buddy. Just look for the turdpie eating a triple cone of DCMC! (Double Chocolate Malted Crunch);)
I don't think I've ever tried another flavor!! Just one of those things where it's so good you don't dare take a chance on something else, you know?:D
Sooooo.....that;s the thrifty in Claremont Mesa is it? Corner of.......
Mirv;)

BowTie Rick
01-08-2004, 01:14 PM
Carl's Jr. $6 protien style, salad, diet coke (trying to get rid of some of the ballast before summer) Also got the truck washed :cool:

diggler
01-08-2004, 01:15 PM
Yo 78Elim, what's your New Years resolution for this year?
Anti-Atkins? :D :D

Ziggy
01-08-2004, 01:17 PM
I was thinking along Digglers thoughts---So much for this years Resolution eh? Or is today your cheat day:D
BTW-How's that Dog of yours doing.

78Eliminator
01-08-2004, 01:22 PM
Anti atkins? I am talking about two chicken breast sanwiches here!!! How atkins can you get? The fries were a cheat and so was the soda, but I am trying to GAIN weight. I will lose the spare tire in February. I lift weights every day so I can kinda eat what I want.
I always eat whatever in the winter and slim down right before summer....but I never stop going to the gym. So there!

StealBlueZ
01-08-2004, 01:23 PM
What did you have?
I got a blow job......

78Eliminator
01-08-2004, 01:24 PM
U wish!!!!

StealBlueZ
01-08-2004, 01:28 PM
U wish!!!!
ya, I know...I'm thinkin I'll get another one later today.....

Dave C
01-08-2004, 01:37 PM
your a pig...
I had Indian food today. Their tendori (sp) is good. and those vegatable thingys with the chicken in the reddish/orange sauce. Don't ask me I don't know. I just buy by the color of the sauce. Red good, yellow to black not good.
Yesterday Sushi, manana, chinese.... Life is good.

78Eliminator
01-08-2004, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by Dave C
your a pig...
I had Indian food today. Their tendori (sp) is good. and those vegatable thingys with the chicken in the reddish/orange sauce. Don't ask me I don't know. I just buy by the color of the sauce. Red good, yellow to black not good.
Yesterday Sushi, manana, chinese.... Life is good.
Next time you try Indian food get Chicken Vindaloo or Shrimp Saag. They are both winners. I like the sexy Indian woman that serve you some times....

diggler
01-08-2004, 01:48 PM
Anti atkins? I am talking about two chicken breast sanwiches here!!! How atkins can you get? The fries were a cheat and so was the soda, but I am trying to GAIN weight. I will lose the spare tire in February. I lift weights every day so I can kinda eat what I want.
I always eat whatever in the winter and slim down right before summer....but I never stop going to the gym. So there!
Please, please, whatever you do, please don't ask for a lifting partner on this forum!!!! LMAO!!
:D :D :D

Dave C
01-08-2004, 01:48 PM
their lamb vindaloo (sp?).... fugettaboutit........

78Eliminator
01-08-2004, 01:50 PM
Hell yes. You know, I live in Vista, CA. Vista is known for having pretty much no where to eat but shitty fast food places. But there is ONE good Indian place, and it is sincerely the best Indian food I have ever had. It is right across the street from Thrifties. I always get an ice cream cone after I eat.....

78Eliminator
01-08-2004, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by diggler
Please, please, whatever you do, please don't ask for a lifting partner on this forum!!!! LMAO!!
:D :D :D
Look, stop fantasizing. I will not be your "partner" or practice Jui Jitsu with you! LOL :D ;)

Dave C
01-08-2004, 01:58 PM
the nice thing about living near around a bunch of lunatic liberals is the food. YOu name, we got it, Indian, French-Vietanamese, Thai, Chinese, Japanese, Italian, Peruvian, etc. etc. Alot of good ones too.

78Eliminator
01-08-2004, 02:03 PM
I once went to Indian food with some co-workers. My old work was very clickish. Some people would hang out in groups, and others would hang out in groups and everyone talked shit about eachother.
Any way, my group went out to Indian and we saw some other co-workers there. This one fat dude, kept going back to the buffett tray to get more "Sweet Balls". I think Sweet Balls are like full of cheese or something.
Anyway, that dude got his nickname of Sweet Balls and he never knew why we called him that....

Dave C
01-08-2004, 02:21 PM
I got it... took me a second, but I live 10 minutes from Frisco so "sweet balls" has another meaning..... :yuk:
Oopppss there goes lunch

ROZ
01-08-2004, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by Forensic
George Burgers in San Marcos
Avocado, Bacon, Cheese Burger
Onion Rings
Lg Coke
I love Goerge Burgers...
Forensic
How you like their new burger palace :D It's like 3 min. from my office....
Today I had:
1 bean and cheese burrito and 1 carne asada burrito from Oscars (about a mile from georges)
6 taquitos
6 lemon cokies
1 nutri-grain bar
the remainder of a can of Original Pringles
sandwhich baggies of cheetos
1 Pepsi
3 waters
I can't wait for dinner :D

78Eliminator
01-08-2004, 03:17 PM
ROZ, do you hang out up around those parts? We should get a beer some time, or bowl.....
Looks like Forensic is up here too. We should have some North San Diego County beer night..............

Screaming Pete
01-08-2004, 03:30 PM
78, where is that b b q joint I only know the one accross from the chevy dealer on balboa?

ROZ
01-08-2004, 03:31 PM
I work in the business park near Carlsbad Raceway and live near the Costco off the Nordal exit on the 78.....
One of these nights when I'm not working on my backyard :frown: a North County beer and bowling night works for me :D If I'm lucky, I'll bowl ofer 100 :rolleyes:

Screaming Pete
01-08-2004, 03:33 PM
sounds like a sandbagger in the works?

ROZ
01-08-2004, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by Screaming Pete
78, where is that b b q joint I only know the one accross from the chevy dealer on balboa?
No, that's Cheetah's :D

Screaming Pete
01-08-2004, 03:46 PM
No dude that is rancho moters accross from the strip joint but the burgers are free thier and you can even stay for the PIE;)

ROZ
01-08-2004, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by Screaming Pete
No dude that is rancho moters accross from the strip joint but the burgers are free thier and you can even stay for the PIE;) Comming from the man who loves his dessert, you obviously know your area :D I thought C and M Chevrolet was accross the street, my mistake :D

ROZ
01-08-2004, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by ROZ
How you like their new burger palace :D It's like 3 min. from my office....
Today I had:
1 bean and cheese burrito and 1 carne asada burrito from Oscars (about a mile from georges)
6 taquitos
6 lemon cokies
1 nutri-grain bar
the remainder of a can of Original Pringles
sandwhich baggies of cheetos
1 Pepsi
3 waters
I can't wait for dinner :D
I was just reviewing what I wrote, and DAMN I'm a pig...lol

Tom Brown
01-08-2004, 05:25 PM
I had sushi served by a flaming homosexual.

Sleek-Jet
01-08-2004, 06:33 PM
I just polished off the better part of a medium pizza.
Needed something to soak up the beer. :D

Dr. Eagle
01-08-2004, 08:56 PM
, bloody stools are a sure thing. . It was better than sex.
OK so what do bloody stools sex have to do with each other....
On second thought....nevermind I don't want to know.
:eek:

78Eliminator
01-08-2004, 09:08 PM
Hey man, you are taking things out of context like Michael Moore!!!!

Dr. Eagle
01-08-2004, 09:10 PM
Hey man, you are taking things out of context like Michael Moore!!!!
I know, kinda scary isn't it???
Michael Moore is somebodys hero....
BUT I HATE HIS GUTS........
:eek: :D

78Eliminator
01-08-2004, 09:11 PM
Me too. People who distort the truth are the worst. I mean, unless you are talking about your penis size...... :D

Dr. Eagle
01-08-2004, 09:15 PM
Me too. People who distort the truth are the worst. I mean, unless you are talking about your penis size...... :D
Yeah, you mean that 10" trouser snake I have?

78Eliminator
01-08-2004, 09:20 PM
Exactly! I am packing 10-11". I just measure from my ass hole. :D :D ;)