PDA

View Full Version : Kid Stuck in Stuffed Animal Game

JetBoatRich
01-11-2004, 09:23 PM
Did yo see this kid who climbed in the stuffed animal game?
You know those toy machines? Where you use a crane to fish out stuffed animals? Well, a 7-year-old apparently wasn't interested in playing the traditional way. So he found his way inside -- through a hole the size of a piece of paper?
http://cdn.news.aol.com/aolnews_photos/0a/03/20040108185009990003
A 7-year-old boy had to be rescued with the help of a locksmith Saturday after crawling into a supermarket's stuffed animal game machine while his father talked on the telephone.
Jeffrey Roland Debbink
"He was sitting right in there with the stuffed animals," said Shift Commander Mark Zittel of the Sheboygan Fire Department.
He said the boy, whose name was not released because he is a minor, crawled through about an 8-inch-by-10-inch opening to get into the glass enclosure via a chute where the toys come out, but when he tried to get back out his way was blocked.
The stuffed animals are prizes that can be hooked by players with a crane-like device.
"His dad was three feet away at a pay phone," Zittel said. "He was talking on the phone and he said the next thing he turned around and the kid was in the thing."

LASERRAY
01-11-2004, 09:26 PM
An 8" x 10" opening??? Good God! I find that hard to believe!:confused:

JetBoatRich
01-11-2004, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by LASERRAY
An 8" x 10" opening??? Good God! I find that hard to believe!:confused:
I read it on AOL, so it has to be true:(

LASERRAY
01-11-2004, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by JetBoatRich
I read it on AOL, so it has to be true:( LOL!!!:D

TRIMDOG
01-11-2004, 09:31 PM
Looks like he was on track to be the the first person to ever actually get an animal out of one of those things.

Krazy K
01-11-2004, 09:32 PM
I once got my hand stuck in a gumball machine at a supermarket when I was about 7. The FD had to come and help get it out. Never did it again!

gigamurph
01-11-2004, 09:55 PM
Man oh man! If he can get into one of those things through the opening on it; can you imagine how popular he's gonna be with the girls when he's older?:p :D