PDA

View Full Version : Here we go again!

gigamurph
01-11-2004, 09:49 PM
Happy New Year to da gig from Hot Boat! Seems like it's 2003 all over again. I can't get on the Hot Boat site under my screennmae but I can switch to the wife's screenname, on the same computer, and get on just fine. Go figure! Had this problem last year around the same time. Mysteriously fixed itself as Hot Boat and I communicated with each other about it and they said they didn't know what would cause the problem. I attempt to connect to Hot Boat and I get an "Error Occurred While Processing Request" message accompanied by a bunch of data and Cold Fusion info. Anybody else havin' troubles? Seems to happen whenever Hot Boat does any "tinkerin'" on their website. Sometimes ya just gotta say, "What the ....!":(

TRG
01-11-2004, 09:57 PM
I was unable to login for about two weeks during xmas and new years, until i finally got ahold of the "webmaster"! the mod's "CAN NOT HELP YOU OUT ALL"!!! they can tell you what is wrong with your comp., but its just the run around! the webmaster can just issue you a new password, and the problem will be fixed!just my .02 todd

Beautiful Noise
01-11-2004, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by gigamurph
I can't get on the Hot Boat site under my screenname but I can switch to the wife's screenname, on the same computer, and get on just fine. Go figure!
Some People just can't take a HINT :rolleyes: ;) :D :D LOL

gigamurph
01-11-2004, 10:15 PM
The problem isn't my password. I can get on using the wife's Compuserve screenname and then log in using my Hot Boat screenname and password. Very perplexin'!:eek:

75_Elim
01-11-2004, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by Beautiful Noise
Some People just can't take a HINT :rolleyes: ;) :D :D LOL
Hey Gig,
I think Steve is on to something here :D Let's see...
Gig = Access Denied
Kathy = Entry
Hhhhuuum :confused: :confused:

Beautiful Noise
01-11-2004, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by 75_Elim
I think Steve is on to something here :D Let's see...
Gig = Access Denied
Kathy = Entry
BUT I doubt he'll catch on:rolleyes: :rolleyes: ;) :D :D LOL

gigamurph
01-12-2004, 06:07 PM
HINT THIS BUTTHEADS! .....and let's watch that Kathy=entry talk! Don't even go there! Because I damn sure haven't and doesn't look good for the near future either!:eek: :p :D
.....F**KERS.....