PDA

View Full Version : terriost

21rayson
01-12-2004, 06:59 PM
We all know that it is a sin for a Taliban male to see any woman other than his wife naked, and that he must commit suicide if he does, So next Saturday at 4:00 PM Eastern time all American women are asked to walk out of their house completely naked to help weed out any neighborhood terrorists. Circling your block for one hour is recommended for this antiterrorist effort.
All men are to position themselves in lawn chairs in front of their house to prove they are not Taliban, and to demonstrate that they think it's okay to see nude women other than their wife and to support for all American women.
And since the Taliban also does not approve of alcohol, a cold six-pack at your side is further proof of your anti-taliban sentiment.
The American Government appreciates your effort to root out terrorist and applauds your participation in this antiterrorist activity.
God Bless America!!!!
IT IS YOUR PATRIOTIC DUTY TO PASS THIS ON

JakeAisA
01-13-2004, 09:43 AM
I completely agree with this patriot's plan to root out the Talibanis in our midst. I will be a hard thing for me to take part in...but my country needs me, and it needs you.

eliminatedsprinter
01-13-2004, 09:47 AM
If our women don't go out naked, then the terrorists will have won.;)

NastyOne
01-13-2004, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by eliminatedsprinter
I our women don't go out naked, then the terrorists will have won.;)
:confused:

eliminatedsprinter
01-13-2004, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by NastyOne
:confused:
Ooops:rolleyes: missed a typo. It's fixed now.:cool:

NastyOne
01-13-2004, 10:31 AM
I guess I am the retard for not getting it.;)