PDA

View Full Version : 7 down 33 to go

topless
01-13-2004, 11:33 AM
Since Mrsdrmr started her diet last Wednesday, she has lost 7 pounds. CONGRATULATIONS GIRLIE!!!! Keep up the good work. We know you can do it!:D :D :)

MsDrmr
01-13-2004, 11:39 AM
thanks sweetie, I am right there to support you to. Us girls have to stick together. I appreciate your support in the weight loss program, this has been more of a commitment to me then marriage (in the case of difficulty).
THANKS A TON TOPLESS

mirvin
01-13-2004, 11:47 AM
Nice work Mrsdrmr!!:D Have you felt the "energy boost yet"? That was the most impressive thing to me, the energy you feel during induction.
Keep up the good work.:D

78Eliminator
01-13-2004, 11:54 AM
I missed out. Which diet?

MagicMtnDan
01-13-2004, 11:55 AM
Sounds like ATKINS ("induction" being the clue).
Drink LOTS of water on that diet!

Windy
01-13-2004, 12:00 PM
I was wondering how the fasting went?
Good Luck to ya.

MsDrmr
01-13-2004, 12:01 PM
Yes the energy level is incredible, I am still awake after 10 and not really feeling sleepy yet. I have been drinking 1/2-1 gallon of water per day, (before fasting,NEVER drank water) I am off the diet cokes,(they taste too sweet now) and no bread, fruit, no vegies yet, and on my way down. I can play ping-pong with the kids and not feel like it takes all my energy, I am doing cardio 20-30 min per day and really feel the change. For the first time in two years, I finally feel like I can reach my goal.
I am eating much less and feeling less hungry than when I was eating often and always hungry.
Thanks to all of you for your positive words and inspiration!!!! you have become my only support group.

mirvin
01-13-2004, 12:01 PM
If I remember correctly she was going to do a 2 day fast and then into Atkins. Maybe she'll update us??!!??!;)

MsDrmr
01-13-2004, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by MissHBjet
I was wondering how the fasting went?
Good Luck to ya.
Did a one day fast due to the meds I was on, I had a negative result with the fasting and lost not a single lb. Drank over a gallon of water for the day, starting the atkins was when I noticed the changed and only four days into had lost 5lbs.
It has been wonderful for me

Windy
01-13-2004, 12:10 PM
I didnt think fasting was a good idea.
I have a friend that is a professional fighter. He eats something like 5 high protein meals a day and he has like zero body fat. He also hits the gym every single day.
Keep up the good work...bikini season is right around the corner.

BGMAN203
01-13-2004, 05:50 PM
Show us some pics!!!:D

CEO
01-13-2004, 05:54 PM
Ditto!:p

CrazyHippy
01-13-2004, 09:16 PM
I was a competitive runner for years, and was eating 5-6000 calories a day, and not gaining weight. :eek: From my experiances i believe that People need to
1. Drink more water (1 gallon a day or more)
2. Excercise (Grab your significant other and go walk for 15 minutes)
3. Stay positive (You dont gain weight a pound a day, except during the holidays, so why do you expect to lose it that fast?)
4. This is the hard one, dont eat or drink anything other than water before you go to bed (at least one hour)
Sounds like mrsdrmr is doing good, keep at it.
BJ"skinny little bastard giving out advice"H

topless
01-14-2004, 10:37 AM
More good news!!! As of today, she has lost 10lbs!!! WOOOOHOOOO!!!:D :D Lets hear it for Mrsdrmr. Keep it up! You're not far away. Luv ya lots hun.:D

MsDrmr
01-14-2004, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by topless
More good news!!! As of today, she has lost 10lbs!!! WOOOOHOOOO!!!:D :D Lets hear it for Mrsdrmr. Keep it up! You're not far away. Luv ya lots hun.:D
No better motivation in the world then knowing I report to you and it's posting,,,,that will guarantee that I will NOT gain any of the weight back, and I am focused on loosing.
Luv ya 2 topless.

Mrs. Restless22
01-14-2004, 11:01 AM
Right on girl!!! You are doing amazing!:eek:
Keep up the good work!:D

Hustler
01-14-2004, 11:17 AM
Congrates, Just remember, when doing Atkins that its a new way of life as far as eating goes, stick to it and you will keep the weight off, stray away and it WILL come back, I lost 35lbs on the diet and have continued to keep it off by following the diet. When you get to your goal weight you will be able to eat a little rice or pasta every now and then and not gain the weight back, of course none of this would have been possible for me if the Fufu Queen did'nt keep me on the straight and narrow:D

topless
01-14-2004, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by BGMAN203
Show us some pics!!!:D Tell ya what. I will take some pictures of before and after but will only post them after she is at her goal weight. That is ONLY if she lets me post them.;)

MsDrmr
01-14-2004, 12:10 PM
ya got it girl