PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else heard about the 237 Stealth?

HighRoller
01-14-2004, 01:06 AM
I saw Big Q mention that he'd seen pictures, but it's been a couple months since I got an email from John with some details. I was wondering if they had popped one out of the mold yet and when we were gonna get to see some pics on their site or on here. He said it looked like a blown up version of the 21 but I was wondering if it had a frenched swim step like the 22 and the 247.

Hustler
01-14-2004, 11:05 AM
Nice boat John, let see if this will let me post it.
http://www.ultraboats.com/instock_images/52.jpg

mbrown2
01-14-2004, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by Hustler
Nice boat John, let see if this will let me post it.
http://www.ultraboats.com/instock_images/52.jpg
Nice Boat and Nice Colors...love that color scheme...

HighRoller
01-14-2004, 01:31 PM
I wonder if either of those will have the dualjet. That boat looks like a 21 Stealth rearend grafted onto the front end from a 247XS. Not sure I like it but I'd have to see it in the water to be sure....:rolleyes:

Hustler
01-14-2004, 01:37 PM
Actually I think it looks more like a smaller version of the 28 but.............what ever, you think what you want:D :D

BoatFloating
01-14-2004, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by mbrown2
Nice Boat and Nice Colors...love that color scheme...
HUMMMMMMMMMMMM!!! Why do you say that....

jbtrailerjim
01-14-2004, 02:03 PM
I agree with Hustler. It look's like a smaller version of the 28 Stealth. I think it turned out bitchen. I can't wait to check it out at the L.A. Boat Show......Hmmmmm Now John's got me wonderin if I should have waited and bought this instead of my 247.:confused:

HighRoller
01-14-2004, 02:48 PM
I'd like to see the interior pics too. I like the 21 Stealth because it has a very deep interior for a small boat. But I don't really like the whole "pedestal" seating thing like in bigger boats. I'm assuming since John said it had jumpseats that it will have a conventional interior with wood seat bases.

HighRoller
01-14-2004, 03:07 PM
JB, if you were wanting a stern drive boat all along you probably made the right choice. The 237 is not a stepped hull because they wanted to be able to put the dual jet on it. As a result it's probably a little slower than yours with a prop setup. BTW, if you look at the 28 it's a different type of design with a notched transom. The back of the 237 looks much more like the 21. So there!! (Just tryin to live up to the HB standard)

Hustler
01-14-2004, 03:42 PM
Hey HR, What with the Portland addy? when did you move

HighRoller
01-14-2004, 04:10 PM
Just before Xmas. Some chick drugged me and when I woke up my stuff was here and she was wearing an engagement ring! WTF? Actually, I was just thinkin about makin plans for the bachelor party! Hold on, I better make an announcement on the boards so nobody feels left out!