PDA

View Full Version : These guys are toast...

mbrown2
01-14-2004, 02:18 PM
www.btinternet.com/~scuzi/224Helicopter_Kills.mpeg
Roger !
:D :D

Havasu_Dreamin
01-14-2004, 02:33 PM
Any idea where that is from?

bear down
01-14-2004, 02:40 PM
Amazing what 20 rounds of a 30mm cannon can do to a person. WOW!

RiverRatMike
01-14-2004, 02:48 PM
shit howdy!!!!!!!!!!Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mbrown2
01-14-2004, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by Havasu_Dreamin
Any idea where that is from?
Yeah, but then I would have to kill'ya..:D
Really, I have no clue...someone forwarded it to me...

mbrown2
01-14-2004, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by RiverDave
Was anyone else surprised at how non schalaunt (sp?) the guy was at the beginning of that deal? They shot a gun at him, and he kinda runs and then stops and almost looks like he's talking to the people behind whatever that dealio is.. Then person #2 just walks in between that object to the other truck??
RD
Dave,
Where is your new tag line from?

miller19j
01-14-2004, 02:55 PM
That is some good Flir footage!
But why are they shooting someone on a farm tractor? I wonder where that was taken?

mbrown2
01-14-2004, 02:58 PM
It's a dealio from the just jets section... LOL Look under 110mph jetboat on E-Bay. It's in one of the posted e-mails :D
The guy that wrote it is some red neck or something. :D
I just thought it was funny the way it was written so I made it my new signiature..
I get a kick out of it, becuase everytime I read it I can almost hear some ole "coot" sayin.... You... my "friend"....... Don't have what it takes to ride her. :D
RD
I figured it must have a history like that....I'm slippin on my just Jet's lurking...that's funny

miller19j
01-14-2004, 02:59 PM
BTW, like the new avatar! Shows that it actually has been in the water before!
RD I got that picture from the last owner. So people would stop giving me a hard time :D ;)

HighRoller
01-14-2004, 03:10 PM
Damn MB2, you musta crashed their server sendin all these peeps to check it out! I couldn't get in...

OutCole'd
01-14-2004, 03:16 PM
That is a sweet clip.

LASERRAY
01-14-2004, 03:51 PM
That's pretty brutal. :cool:

BGMAN203
01-14-2004, 04:47 PM
THAT WAS SOME KICK ASS SHIT....got anymore??

460 jus getn it
01-14-2004, 04:53 PM
THAT WAS AWSOME:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

flat broke
01-14-2004, 05:48 PM
The incident was on a bridge in Iraq. The individuals that got nailed by the 20mm had been firing on U.S. soldiers on the other side of the bridge. Under current conditions, the rules of engagement would not have allowed for the gunner to open up on the Iraqis unless they had already opened up on U.S. troops.
Chris

Kilrtoy
01-14-2004, 06:26 PM
Sure glad those copters are ours.....:D

Caribbean Jet
01-14-2004, 07:10 PM
Remind me not to piss them off.

mike37
01-14-2004, 07:11 PM
I cant get the vidio WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! only sound

Dr. Eagle
01-14-2004, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
Sure glad those copters are ours.....:D
Me too cause all that was left of those guys was little chunky bits....about big enough for dog food cans....
Ouch!!!

miller19j
01-15-2004, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by flat broke
The incident was on a bridge in Iraq. The individuals that got nailed by the 20mm had been firing on U.S. soldiers on the other side of the bridge. Under current conditions, the rules of engagement would not have allowed for the gunner to open up on the Iraqis unless they had already opened up on U.S. troops.
Chris Bridge? Where do you see a bridge?
That is out in the middle of a farming field. As a matter of fact one of those guys climbs off that tractor and you can see the fresh disking marks behind the tractor on the ground.
I don't see any weapons either :confused:

C-2
01-15-2004, 09:05 AM
Was anyone else surprised at how non schalaunt (sp?) the guy was at the beginning of that deal? They shot a gun at him, and he kinda runs and then stops and almost looks like he's talking to the people behind whatever that dealio is.. Then person #2 just walks in between that object to the other truck??
RD
No shit, I woulda been heading for the hills.
Thanks for sharing!
:eek: :eek: :eek:

phebus
01-15-2004, 09:47 AM
On the news, the clip they showed was much longer. At the beginning of the clip, it showed one of the guys walking out into the field and getting rid of a weapon.

Pointerman
01-15-2004, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by miller19j
Bridge? Where do you see a bridge?
That is out in the middle of a farming field. As a matter of fact one of those guys climbs off that tractor and you can see the fresh disking marks behind the tractor on the ground.
I don't see any weapons either :confused:
Yeah, that's it. They were just innocent farmers. They just happened to be discing the field in the middle of the night and also parked a semi truck and a pick up in the middle of their freshly disc'd field. Oh, and the tractor that they were disc'ing with had a flatbed attached to it.
It all makes perfect sense now. Cold heartless American soldiers attacking an innocent farmer. :rolleyes:

miller19j
01-15-2004, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by Pointerman
Yeah, that's it. They were just innocent farmers. They just happened to be discing the field in the middle of the night and also parked a semi truck and a pick up in the middle of their freshly disc'd field. Oh, and the tractor that they were disc'ing with had a flatbed attached to it.
It all makes perfect sense now. Cold heartless American soldiers attacking an innocent farmer. :rolleyes: What is your point?
Do you disagree that that is a tractor in a field?
I never said anything about cold heartless Americans. I merely pointed out that there is no bridge in the image and the footage was in what appeared to be a farming field. I am just trying to figure out the story behind it.

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
01-15-2004, 12:24 PM
I heard they had rockets in their truck and that was the reason for destroying the truck and killing the hostiles. at least they mercifuly killed the guy crawling out from under the truck. I would have let him bleed out:devil:
Omega

Pointerman
01-15-2004, 12:27 PM
From what I understand (someone telling me what they saw on the news, so take it for what it's worth) the folks in the Apache came across some folks trying to stash some weapons in a field. The guy by the tractor tried to get a RPG ready while his buddy got wasted walking across the field.
Like I said, second hand info, but it is definitely in Iraq and I imagine something fishy was going on given the time of night and the presence of a semi truck in the middle of a field.