PDA

View Full Version : CSI tonight (01/15)

FMluvswater
01-15-2004, 03:51 AM
(01/15) "Butterflied" :) Geek love. I'll be watching. I really love that show. I really love Grissom. :) That show has truly amazing special effects. :D (Plus there's the geek love and I'm sappy like that. :) )
Member title and siggy changes are in order. :)

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
01-15-2004, 05:01 AM
we are religious watchers also. we watch it in high definition widescreen, it's awesome.
Omega

JetBoatRich
01-15-2004, 06:59 AM
I don't know why, but we missed it last night:mad: we usually watch every week:o

Hustler
01-15-2004, 08:04 AM
Originally posted by JetBoatRich
I don't know why, but we missed it last night:mad: we usually watch every week:o
It's tonight Rich:rolleyes: :D

JetBoatRich
01-15-2004, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by Hustler
It's tonight Rich:rolleyes: :D
today is Thursday isn't it, to many days off you forget what it is:D
thanks Joe:eek:

FMluvswater
01-15-2004, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
we are religious watchers also. we watch it in high definition widescreen, it's awesome.
Omega
I'm jealous. I just can't even fathom seeing Grissom ... oh dear God. :o Sigh.
JBR- I was on a CSI message board last night and there was talk that a scheduling change had happened and that the new epi "Butterflied" was to air on Wednesday at 8 instead of Thursday at 9 - I was so mad cuz I don't watch tv on Wednesday and I thought I'd missed it. My local tv listings though say it is on tonight and when I found that out I was so happy I had to post it. :)
Many fans of the show don't want character romances going on worried it'll take away from the fabulous crime stories. I think they can do both. I'm one who definitely wants the focus to remain on the crime stories but I can't help wanting them to bring on the geek love too! GRISSOM LOVES SARA! :D Tonight's episode (I'm spoilered- I have read some of the "Butterflied" script) is what some of us have been waiting for for a long time. :)

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
01-15-2004, 12:55 PM
grissom gonna give Sara a pickle tickle???:D
Omega

FMluvswater
01-15-2004, 01:08 PM
grissom gonna give Sara a pickle tickle???:D
Omega
I wish!!!!! That would be too big a leap though. No, he's just gonna say some stuff that gives it all away. ;) The victim will bear a striking resemblance to Sara and there will be other parallels too about the whole case and Grissom and Sara. The writing for this show is just superb as is the acting. The special effects are the icing on the cake. :cool: I really don't want the show to become a soap opera but it'd be good to know that Grissom and Sara have a life and are involved with each other afterhours/offscreen in the background of the show. Makes for interesting dynamics. ;) It's geek love I'm tellin' ya! :D

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
01-15-2004, 02:00 PM
that Sara has a big mouth. I bet she could suck a mean cock!!!
Omega

FMluvswater
01-15-2004, 02:16 PM
LMAO! :D I don't think she'd be allowed to do that even on cable! ;) But if she could and it was Grissom's ... well I'd wanna watch! :D Grissom is ALL man! The actor is hot enough but then add the sheer genius and brilliance of Grissom's mind ... I just love that! Whoever writes Grissom is my intellectual hero. Wow. :cool:

CA Stu
01-15-2004, 02:57 PM
that Sara has a big mouth. I bet she could suck a mean cock!!!
Omega
LOL!
Man, aren't you the romantic one!
CA Stu
PS I agree, she's a dirty little slut!;)

FMluvswater
01-15-2004, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by CA Stu
LOL!
Man, aren't you the romantic one!
CA Stu
PS I agree, she's a dirty little slut!;)
Yes but more importantly she's a geek ... just like Grissom. :) Geek love rules. :cool:

Cas
01-15-2004, 08:31 PM
I've liked William Peterson ever since I saw him in "To Live and Die in LA".
I'm another CSI faithful.

JetBoatRich
01-15-2004, 08:43 PM
I don't care for the rerun before normal time frame, the regulars have already seen it:o IMO

You Te
01-15-2004, 09:37 PM
I think they are a bunch of smarts asses. Brass is a real wise ass.
Uncle Tony

FMluvswater
01-15-2004, 10:03 PM
Dammit! It was good but half of what he was supposed to have said according to the script I read was edited out. Still the facial acting was excellent and I still think geek love rules. :)

FMluvswater
05-18-2006, 10:36 PM
I see no need to create a new thread just to say ... YES!!! Geek love does indeedly rule!:chi: :cool: Yay! OMG! OMG! OMG! Gil and Sara were revealed to be an item in season finale episode tonight! :D The writer's of this show rock (friggin took them long enough though - been teasing us with the possibility for years)! :cool:
Brass survived too ... whew! :smile:

JetBoatRich
05-19-2006, 05:06 AM
And Brass Pulled through :cool:

Her454
05-19-2006, 06:14 AM
I see no need to create a new thread just to say ... YES!!! Geek love does indeedly rule!:chi: :cool: Yay! OMG! OMG! OMG! Gil and Sara were revealed to be an item in season finale episode tonight! :D The writer's of this show rock (friggin took them long enough though - been teasing us with the possibility for years)! :cool:
Brass survived too ... whew! :smile:
I thought they were already an item awhile back? Its early, I could be getting my items mixed up tho. :rolleyes:

FMluvswater
05-19-2006, 02:43 PM
And Brass Pulled through :cool:
Yeah they sure threatened enough that he wouldn't though. I like the whole team would not want to lose any one of them from the show.

FMluvswater
05-19-2006, 02:51 PM
I thought they were already an item awhile back? Its early, I could be getting my items mixed up tho. :rolleyes:
Nope. They've had some "moments" in various episodes but he rebuffed her interest many times. This time they closed out with him lounging on a bed not in his usual work clothes talking openly about something personal to an unseen woman wearing a silk nightrobe then she bends down to respond to his comments and it's Sara!!! :D :cool: They shared one of them silent talking looks that movies and tv are notorious for! :D They are soooo doing it and definitely it's love, lol! :crossx:
Hey some folks root for sports outcomes or political outcomes I root for tv storyline outcomes that I think will entertain me the most! :D I got exactly what I wanted. :cool: