PDA

View Full Version : Ultra Boats on Monster Garage..

GrapeApe
01-15-2004, 05:07 PM
I spoke with Steve at Ultra early today.. I was there checking on my Boat.. Jesse James and Monster Garage did a new show that airs the end of this month... Ultra is the main focus.. Congrats to John for the Publicity..
*** Grape Ape ***

Tom Brown
01-15-2004, 05:28 PM
Thanks for mentioning it. :)
I will make a point of catching it.

SoCal_fun
01-15-2004, 07:25 PM
Yea, thanks!
Love Jesse!! :D

LASERRAY
01-16-2004, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by GrapeApe
I spoke with Steve at Ultra early today.. I was there checking on my Boat.. Jesse James and Monster Garage did a new show that airs the end of this month... Ultra is the main focus.. Congrats to John for the Publicity..
*** Grape Ape *** Please update us on the air date. Thank You.:cool:

svlperry
01-16-2004, 12:12 PM
i will watch that for sure i watch monster garage every week

GrapeApe
01-16-2004, 01:28 PM
John, Sorry to here about your Boat... Can it be repaired?? Maybe we wil see you ripping around Martinez in a New one this upcoming season..
*** Grape Ape ***

jbtrailerjim
01-16-2004, 01:32 PM
John, Sorry to here about your Boat... Can it be repaired?? Maybe we wil see you ripping around Martinez in a New one this upcoming season..
*** Grape Ape ***
What happend to his boat? Which one, the 22 Stealth or the 28 Stealth?

GrapeApe
01-16-2004, 01:46 PM
It was the 22... But I think we should hear from him what happened.. I can say that he is lucky that he wasnt hurt...
*** Grape Ape ***

Dr. Eagle
01-16-2004, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by ULTRA28
Should be a good episode. It will air on the 26th of January. I plan on having the completed project at the LA show.
I can't wait....
:D

svlperry
01-16-2004, 07:30 PM
i looked it up on there website it's supposed to be a jet boat/car

TOBTEK
01-17-2004, 09:52 AM
It was the 22... But I think we should hear from him what happened.. I can say that he is lucky that he wasnt hurt...
*** Grape Ape ***
VERY SORRY to hear of this, that has to be/maybe was the prettist boat ever built! the colors and graphics were georgous. SO WHAT HAPPEND?????????? spill the beans John. Inquiring minds what to know.

svlperry
01-20-2004, 06:11 AM
Originally posted by ULTRA28
I'll post some pictures of the boat when I get them. I was doing some running in the boat right next to the edge of the shore line (all rocks) then making a hard right and putting the diverter up to roost the road next to the shore. It was for the ending scene of the show. I made three practice runs that went perfect. The fourth didn't go so well. This is a private lake that is used only for fishing. Only pontoons and small aluminum boats are ever on it. So they don't care much about submerged rocks, concrete and stumps. Well I hit one of those submerged chunks of concrete and broke the arm on the diverter causing me to lose steering and push me left into the rock bank. The boat got a couple of scratches on the bottom and side and broke the intake. I figure it's time to build a new one anyway. Look for a reduced price on the old one soon. did u get any pictures yet