PDA

View Full Version : Can't access my screen name ???

Jetmate
01-18-2004, 04:00 PM
Well, for the past 3 days I have been unable to log on. I forgot the password and when I have it emailed to my addy, I never get it ?? Anybody else having any problems ? Well I registered this new name for now I guess.
Formerly Checkmate1:confused:

***boat
01-18-2004, 07:38 PM
You said you were checkmate1? I got the help request for checkmate, but not checkmate1.
***boat

sidewound
01-18-2004, 07:41 PM
WTF!

GlastronGuy
01-18-2004, 07:42 PM
:)

gigamurph
01-18-2004, 09:38 PM
Yeah; it's been two or three weeks since I could log on with my CompuServe screenname. I keep gettin' an "Error In Processing Request" message with a bunch of data and Cold Fusion info accompanying it. I have to pull Hot Boat up under my wife's CS screenname (on the same computer), but then I can log on under my Hot Boat screenname. Same thing happened last year about this time. Pain in the butt; but I'll make do! They couldn't figure it out last year and it mysteriously fixed itself, so I keep hopin'..... Other than that, it's mostly good!:rolleyes:

TRG
01-18-2004, 10:07 PM
what's going on with this site...first you cant access your screen name, then you cant logon, then the site completely takes a shit?
this is too funny! but it really gives me the shitz when it happens to me!todd

TRG
01-18-2004, 10:10 PM
and whats even funnier,...i bet that when you are having these problems, you "CAN" logon to upload photos though! ask the "MAN" to explain that one!:rolleyes:

GlastronGuy
01-18-2004, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by toddnjuzz
and whats even funnier,...i bet that when you are having these problems, you "CAN" logon to upload photos though! ask the "MAN" to explain that one!:rolleyes:
Two separate servers?

gigamurph
01-20-2004, 01:02 PM
shhhhh.....don't tell the man, but whatever he did between midnight and now fixed the proplem I was havin' and now I don't have to sneak in under my wife's CompuServe screenname.....shhhhh.....In other words.....YOU SCREWED UP AND LET ME IN THE FRONT DOOR! :p :D
BTW, thanx!